probably the rong topic but i was just wondering
my board have been "planning" to build a new stadium for 2 years now and nothing has been said since so guessmy question is wats really happening and what can i do???

the AI corner cheated me lol
all 3 shoots on goal were from corners on the near post
4th goal was a a counter and funny it didn't even register that shot on goal
View attachment 195588

Been playing this since 1996 and have won pretty much most things. Usual team is Celtic. Have won all the majors throughout the years. Best recent achievement was getting Hinckley into Div2 in 2 seasons then got the sack before the first game after winning every pre season game??????????

Biggest beef? Can I **** get past Xmas with Leicester City. Sacked everytime. Tried everything I've learned over the years to no avail. Thought I'd cracked it this year went 5 - 1 - 1 then from nowhere, 7 defeats on the spin, then sack.
Bewildering

Just got knocked out 3 times consecutively in the semi-finals of the Europa league with Wolves. Had so much expectations of winning it every time but we just somehow lost.

Fiorentina, season 2013/2014, Gylfi Siguorsson, penalty taking ability 18. Penalties taken 5, penalties scored 1, wtf?

My players getting poached when I was fleetwood in league 1, chairman selling them without my consent.

Going on holiday forgetting that there's a Champions League squad selection, and come back to find the assistant didn't bother including my best keeper, central midfielder, and attacking midfielder, this game is f**king s**t.

Had my key striker, playmaker, and winger got injured by Joey Barton in a single game. Striker was out for broken ankle for 4 months, playmaker out for torn cruciate ligament for 3 months, winger out for broken foot for 6 months. After the match, I lost 12 out of 16 match. The best thing, the opponent didn't get any single card while my team collected 6 yellows for pressing and aggressive tackling.

Sadly there's no way to ban the player in FM...

Had my key striker, playmaker, and winger got injured by Joey Barton in a single game. Striker was out for broken ankle for 4 months, playmaker out for torn cruciate ligament for 3 months, winger out for broken foot for 6 months. After the match, I lost 12 out of 16 match. The best thing, the opponent didn't get any single card while my team collected 6 yellows for pressing and aggressive tackling.

Sadly there's no way to ban the player in FM...

This! It's one of those stupid things that would not have happened in "real football". That player would've been off the field after the second caused injury most likely, not to mention a few games afterwards.

Okay uhmm... Let me cut the long story short. I started playin Napoli. Everything's fine, im 2nd in Serie A after 9 games. But!
I'm drawn in CL Groupstage along Man City, Barcelona and Shakhtar. RAGE. Okay, I managed to beat The Citizens 1-0 at home and Shakhtar 2-1 away but then I lost to Barca 1-2 at home. Pretty good I said.
But then comes the Barcelona away game day. Despite my decent start Villa makes a 40m run and opens the scoresheet at 8min... RAGE. Blablabla I played really well and Cavani along with Lavezzi and Inler scored. I'm 3-1 up with Barcelona at Camp Nou. YAY! I was so happy that I decided to play some music from Youtube. I click play. Shockwave Player crashes. My PC freezes. Thanks. Here are the pics that I took with my mobile:
View attachment 195871View attachment 195872

chelsea beating me to the league by 1 point, i drew 2 - 2 with a blackburn side who failed to score in 8 games but they bossed me i had 2 shots til like the 40th minute which is pathetic... i even had 2 goals offside, nearly put my fist through the screen.

Sorry but is this game for real?!!! Where's the fun?!!! I've tried hard to like this game but the amount of BS is beyond belief. I did a little experiment I took a championship club gave them a huge heap of cash and brought very good players. Now I play games, and dominate possession at home as you would expect but NEVER away. Seriously I've got a team full of internationals and they get the run around by crappy average teams every time. For a further experiment I reloaded the seem match several times trying different formations and tactics with the same result!! So it's not a one off team raises their game against the big boys thing it's constant BS! If it was a case of the team needing to gell you would expect the same for the home games but they are never a problem yet I can play the same team away and they will with their average worth jack all players run rings around my team of stars every time!! WTF is this!?!!

I really want to like this game I do. It's not like I expect or want to win every game all the time, but I've been playing football management games for nearly 20 years and I have to say this is the first time I've ever had a feeling of total BS!!!:(

It appears I created a save with too big of a database. Every couple games I get a crash dump 3 years into it.

I just want quality regens from all sorts of nations :S

Okay uhmm... Let me cut the long story short. I started playin Napoli. Everything's fine, im 2nd in Serie A after 9 games. But!
I'm drawn in CL Groupstage along Man City, Barcelona and Shakhtar. RAGE. Okay, I managed to beat The Citizens 1-0 at home and Shakhtar 2-1 away but then I lost to Barca 1-2 at home. Pretty good I said.
But then comes the Barcelona away game day. Despite my decent start Villa makes a 40m run and opens the scoresheet at 8min... RAGE. Blablabla I played really well and Cavani along with Lavezzi and Inler scored. I'm 3-1 up with Barcelona at Camp Nou. YAY! I was so happy that I decided to play some music from Youtube. I click play. Shockwave Player crashes. My PC freezes. Thanks. Here are the pics that I took with my mobile:
View attachment 195871View attachment 195872

LOL

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Sorry but is this game for real?!!! Where's the fun?!!! I've tried hard to like this game but the amount of BS is beyond belief. I did a little experiment I took a championship club gave them a huge heap of cash and brought very good players. Now I play games, and dominate possession at home as you would expect but NEVER away. Seriously I've got a team full of internationals and they get the run around by crappy average teams every time. For a further experiment I reloaded the seem match several times trying different formations and tactics with the same result!! So it's not a one off team raises their game against the big boys thing it's constant BS! If it was a case of the team needing to gell you would expect the same for the home games but they are never a problem yet I can play the same team away and they will with their average worth jack all players run rings around my team of stars every time!! WTF is this!?!!

I really want to like this game I do. It's not like I expect or want to win every game all the time, but I've been playing football management games for nearly 20 years and I have to say this is the first time I've ever had a feeling of total BS!!!:(

It's your tactics

I don't know where to put this, but anyways... If I decide to withdraw players from the international squad during pre-season, they don't get selected throughout the season. I have players like van der vaart, bale that don't get selected for internationals...Is this a major bug or what????

on my napoli save i sell out every home game and when i go to boardroom build new staduim is greyed out and says its being actioned but i havent heard anything about a new staduim and nothing comes up as if somethings getting done!!

wat can i do?

Two great left wingers. Both injured. Friendly. Same half. 4 months and 6 months.