I hate when one of my players finishes an absolutely beautiful strike that results in an own goal on the opposing team because it grazes the goalkeeper's waist or fingertips and into the goal. Sure the goalkeeper "touched" it en route when attempting to make a save, but if it was a laser beam of a shot then my player should be credited with the goal. It's not like it's off the back of a defender or a pass gone awry. It makes me fume to see my player get an assist instead.

I hate when one of my players finishes an absolutely beautiful strike that results in an own goal on the opposing team because it grazes the goalkeeper's waist or fingertips and into the goal. Sure the goalkeeper "touched" it en route when attempting to make a save, but if it was a laser beam of a shot then my player should be credited with the goal. It's not like it's off the back of a defender or a pass gone awry. It makes me fume to see my player get an assist instead.

it shouldn't be an own goal then. if the shot is on target and is going into the goal, it doesn't matter if the keeper touches it, it's still your striker's goal. it's only an own goal if it hits the bar and then bounces off the back of the keeper and goes in.

What happened was it was a rising ball, but well within the frame and on net (they were only a few feet out). The goalkeeper tried make a jumping save across the goal to the left, overshot it with the ball hitting his left side (which was parallel with and towards the ground), bounced downward to hit the goal line before bouncing back up and into the top of the net.

I even checked the angle from behind the player through replay and there was no way that ball was heading out. Frustrating as ****.

What happened was it was a rising ball, but well within the frame and on net (they were only a few feet out). The goalkeeper tried make a jumping save across the goal to the left, overshot it with the ball hitting his left side (which was parallel with and towards the ground), bounced downward to hit the goal line before bouncing back up and into the top of the net.

I even checked the angle from behind the player through replay and there was no way that ball was heading out. Frustrating as ****.

Haha, relax mate..a goal is a goal..it's more frustrating when you get flagged offside incorrectly or when you don't get given what should be clear-cut penalties. and even more frustrating when the opponent gets a penalty out of nowhere due to some push in the box.

Playing Dortmund away in the CL, fantastic chance falls to Jenssen. Could pass the ball into the back of the net, **** that, too easy. Lobs it instead for an onside Cavani to be given offside when he scores.
View attachment 267674

Qualified for promotion play-offs twice in a row with Aprilia, but lost in the play-offs. Now my economy is too shot, even if I overachieved, to even get enough players :(

when trying to sign a player on a free, they always demand ridiculous wages, then sign for somebody (at a similar if not worse level) to my team (currently Sheff Utd in the championship) for less than half of what they asked you for!!!! this happens to me all the time!!!!!

Achievements.

Only got FM 12 in April. I always buy it every other year.
So four months playing time won leagues and cups etc with different teams. Had some very good success in different countries.

I have only just got my first manager of the month award in the entire time I have played. Wtf

I noticed that as Sporting CP I had played two games in the league won those combined results 9-1. Porto won two games combined 5-0.
Their manager wins the August manager of the month!!!!!

I looked on steam for other ones and how I haven't got them is beyond me.

Messi's contract is expiring in 6 months, I approached to sign him but he's not interested. ****! Tried praising him and he gives some smart *** response and now doesnt like me. I'm the Argentina manager too.

Arsenal is too injury prone. I know thats realistic, but impossible to play.

In my Köln save, every time there is draw for a DFB-pokal quarter-, semi- og just a regular final, I draw Bayern München. It not that I can't beat them, but they are the worst opposition that I could draw.

Just as I reach the end of the season, Montpellier start losing to everyone, whether it be Stade de Remis (who are relegated already) or Manchester United 5-1 aggregate in the CL QF's (still a decent achievement getting there). Morale is down, I try everything - praising, punishing, tutoring - and the team's morale stays shockingly bad. I go from a 4th place finish to 10th in a matter of a month or two (keep in mind M'pr are estimated 8th place). It's so annoying when you get stuck in a rut and can't get out of it.

I went on holiday over my contract negotiations...

I signed a 2 year deal for 500,000 USD per year

which is 50,000 more than my previous contract AND I lost 3 years.....

I'm trying to build job security...and this contract severely weakens my position.

Hate it when a player has multiple green arrows next to his stats, but the next day the green arrows have been replaced with a shitload of red ones.

5 seasons, over 300 games and a very determined squad. Only twice have I scored in injury time to win or draw. Twice in 300+ games. I am never buying this hyper unrealistic sack of **** again. BEYOND ******* WORDS.

Need to unload. After the previous season, my star player said he was going to leave but agreed to stay if I made upgrades to the team. So I spent big and got 3 studs. Payroll went way up but I had contended for a title the previous season coming in 3rd, only 2 points out of the title (Russian Premier League).

The new season started off ok, then the game decided one by one to pluck off my big signings. 2 went down with 5 month injuries and the 3rd got homesick and left. Then FM decided it was time for me to go on one of those patented 'death spiral losing streaks'. Board gave me an ultimatum to beat Besiktas in the ECL or get canned, the toughest team I played all year. Naturally, they crushed me. So, my extremely promising team, with the strongest squad I have ever fielded, a team that finished top 5 three years running, has canned me despite me not being in demotion danger. Thanks FM. Nice orchestrated *** pounding you gave me.

I am the only one who thinks transfer fees can be ridiculous on this?... Half way through my second season, Darren Bent's scored 20 league goals by December, so I try and bring him in in January, yet Villa want £33m for him when he's valued at £11m... WTF

I mean, Modric's just joined Madrid for £26m, van Persie went to Utd for £24m... I'm f**ked if I'm paying more for Darren Bent than Liverpool paid for Andy Carroll IRL!

In my second season at Liverpool I managed to finish 2nd behind Chelsea on goal difference.
In the off season I brought in Lucas Moura and Eden Hazard on the wings to link up with Suarez and Vaclev Kadlec up front.
Really thought I had the title sewn up..

The chairman Tom Werner stepped aside in about October and the new man sacked me!
So frustrating!

Made it up by going to Dortmund and winning the Bundesliga in my first full season!