Qualify for the Champions League Group Stage and then get this group

View attachment 271895

dominating the whole season, become premier league champions with 5 games to go, beating the likes of manu, chelsea, city, liverpool and so on, especially a 7-1 win over liverpool and a 4-1 away win over city in the league, beating paris in the cl quarter finals 5-0 away and then, when it matters, I lose...

FM can be really hard, considering, that lyon missed their very last penalty and graham dorrans just need to put that one in, in order to fullfil our dreams and he misses... the rest is just a cruel story :(

I totally lost my motivation, spent so much time on this save and now really can't enjoy the game anymore...

Sounds very cruel! In my last few separate save games west brom seem to be my bogey team but just today I went to the Hawthawns with my jaded but rampant fulham side buzzing after first 4 europa games and we edge the game 4-2! And being away made it even sweeter! (sorry)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thought I'd try something a bit different. I loaded all the leagues in England, Spain, Scotland, Germany, France and Italy and set my experience at Sunday League.

It took until December but I finally got a job managing Unterhaching in Liga 3 in Germany. I took over when they were 19th out of 20 sides. Pulled them up to 12th by the end of the season only losing twice in 18 games. The only thing the board were unhappy with was the wage expenditure.

I had a budget of £60,000 but was spending £66,000, so naturally at the start of the next season the board decide to slash my wage budget down to £50,000 which results in half of my team refusing to sign new contracts and leaving on a free.

I now can't sign players as no-one wants to sign for £100 a week, all my backroom staff/coaches will be leaving in a month and it looks like I'm going to be starting the new season with nothing but U19 players

Oh the joy.

I love it when a club puts in a bid for one of my players and the board steps in and accepts the offer on my behalf and then in the end of month review expresses its disappointment that the player was sold!

My board won't let me offer any more than £350 a week for coaches, physios etc.

My club are financially secure, I've five grand left in the wage budget and they're happy with the way I'm controlling wages so why won't they give me any money!

Last edited:
Taken over the Iranian Nat. team and they dont dish out passports to foreigners like most nations after a few years.

I've got 1 Nigerian guy (Daniel Okechukwu) who has been given Iranian nationality IRL (married an Iranian, converted to Islam)

Got 3/4 Brazilians playing there that would be handy (esp the GK & DC) but clearly never going to make the Brazil team.

Can't they just give out the odd passport like the Qataris?!...

Player wants a new contract, I go to offer him but since his agent and I are on unfriendly terms he tells me that his client isn't interested in entering into contract negotiations.

Anyone else find that if you're the underdogs and there are controversial decisions in a game and you team win, the post match summary says the ref didn't have the best game of his career, or he was biased towards the hosts if you're at home, or visitors if you're away. However, if the same happens and your teams loses the ref had an excellent game. It's like FM is actually making excuses for the big teams losing.

Also, what's the point of putting appeals in the game? I've had the 'will have to explain his decision to send off...' message in the ref review at the end of the game, the post match summary says it was a controversial red card, I've slagged off the ref in the post match interview and the FA didn't punish me as replays showed the ref was wrong and my assistant has recommended appealing the decision. I appeal the decision, only to have it turned down and the ban extended as there weren't valid grounds for an appeal!

Playing as Manchester United against Hull in the FA Cup away (2016-2017). Concede 4 first half goals inexplicably, lose 4-1 and have 3 disallowed goals in the second half. Matches like this make me want to resign in disgust and not take another managerial job for a few seasons.

After about 19 or so fixtures in 20/21 season I had 72 scored goals and only 10 conceded. Don't even rememebr when was the last time when someone scored more than once against me. But then it came to match against Inter and I lost 0-6 at home. It seemed my team has forgotten how to play football.

Player wants a new contract, I go to offer him but since his agent and I are on unfriendly terms he tells me that his client isn't interested in entering into contract negotiations.

I was going to post this. The player is a key player, the best assist in the league and he is playing in his favorite team (ours), but no, stupid agent...

Its either this, or the agent wants a stupidly high fee that the board refuse to sanction

Coming off my third straight BPL title, I entered the season with high hopes to finally claim that coveted CL title that has eluded me. I get through a tough group only to face Barca, but surprisingly win away 4-1(most impressive victory to date) and draw at home. I dispatch Milan in the next round only to face OM in the semi's with my sights set on the final. Too bad FM has other plans....after losing 4-3 away I come home with relative confidence only to lose 1-0 AT home after dominating the match. I did everything to win this match, yet came up empty handed for the 4th straight season(second time in the semis, last year lost to Lyon). I just don't know what to do. I've read you need to play defensive in the later rounds, but my team is tailored for attacking football and I want to win that way. It's just frustrating that I beat the likes of Barcelona(3rd straight time) only to lose to a French club that ended up finishing 5th in the league and getting hammered 5-1 by Real in the final. Anyway, as I come to terms with this defeat, the BPL is on the line with me 3 points up on City with a +9 advantage. This is where it gets frustrating, I lose at home to Wolves 2-0 and am shocked to find City won 10-0 to claim the league. I had 92 points and still lost. Frustrating.

I just had to vent after a disappointing end to such a promising beginning. As I prepare for next season I wonder what I can do differently and hopefully lift the trophy that should've been in my case for some time now.....

View attachment 308838

This is in French, but you get the basic idea. My DLP is coming back from his third injury in 5 months, and ONE HOUR LATER, he gets injured for 6 weeks during training.

And when I scouted him they didn't mention his injury prone-ness :(

I have a major problem. I started a game as Blackpool and I won the carling Cup in my first season. I just about to start the Europa League qualifying but the game won't let me register a Europa League squad. How can I do anything when I can't register my squad? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have a major problem. I started a game as Blackpool and I won the carling Cup in my first season. I just about to start the Europa League qualifying but the game won't let me register a Europa League squad. How can I do anything when I can't register my squad? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Is it because you have too few players homegrown, at club etc. Then you need to leave open slots instead

No. I have enough home-grown players. The game won't let me add any of my players to my Europa League squad registration. I having to used greyed out players to make a team.

View attachment 309230

As you can see this is the squad registration screen for the europa league but i can't add any of these players into the squad. Any help is appreciated.