on 3 july 2018 game have crash dump every time so i cant to continue my career...

When you offer a player like benzema 135k a week wages to sign for chelsea but he opts for PSG for 78k a week!

Happens to me all the time.

I have a pretty good Icelandic AML, but he became Injury prone. It frustrates me now that I need to buy a better AML, possibly for more money.

This one is my own **** fault but still frustrating as ****. Won the League Cup with Brighton and qualified for a Europa spot. Must have buzzed past the registration process because when I got to my first game I had to play with a squad of greyed out players. I was out by the end of the first half of the first leg.

Sitting on top of the league with 9 points and 6 games remaining. Things are starting to get routine, until the FA decides my team is not worthy to be the champions. 3 games in a row where referees had blatantly helped my opposition to win (red cards, dodgy penalties for opposition, failing to award me penalties, ruling out legal goals etc) and all of the sudden I'm in for a tight race for the title. Tied on points with 3 games remaining, with one of them requiring me to go to Etihad. Jesus.

I blasted the referees in the press conference thrice, and thrice the FA kept quiet. **** those FA committees and their mafia money.

BARCELONA ARGH I'm playing Real Madrid and by the 10th game barcelona has 45 league goals and 3 conceded!!!! Messi scored 6 goals in a game and Villa just keeps bagging 3 a game! It's RIDICULOUS :p

Euro cup 2nd leg against Ajax

92nd minute of +2 stoppage time Ajax score to tie it up....

I make a sub and confirm....C++ error crash....

seriously? 1st I get screwed by last second bullshit goal, then the game decides to crash and give me a second chance? FFS
Ern... are you complaining? ^^

My lower league Norton & Stockton game.

We scraped into the BSN. The only thing thats kept the club afloat is the money from gate receipts in the last 2 years cup runs (1st round in each, lucky away draws at L1 sides). The club is absolutely skint, facilities are dreadful, the usual.

The board have only gone and taken out a 900k loan to help build a new ground! What the **** do they need a new ground for? The current one got a gate of about 300 in the Northern Premier with a capacity of 2500.

Daft buggers.

I hate it when the commentator says "There's only one outcome here!", because he's right, there's only one outcome, and that's my striker missing an absolute sitter.

Playing as Norway's Algard, a lower league minnow, and losing in a top of the table clash. My captain, a centre back from the Faroe Isles named Rogvi Baldvinsson had a stinker and cost me the game.

I then check up on the international scores, to see how my bets are coming along, and to my shock, Sweden are losing to the Faroe Islands to really screw up my bet. The scorer: Rogvi Baldvinsson!

Last edited:
Plymouth Argyle.....jesus wept. I've seen 5 year olds passing the ball better on the street. Just had a match against Crawley Town and I can probably count the number of very short range passes that connected on one hand. Spent 3/4's of the match defending due to absolutely attrocious passing and inability to retain the ball. Never raged so much towards my laptop lol

Yet somehow still won 1-0 lol

I very nearly yelled at my laptop last night.

I've been with Cottbus in Germany for six years now. In that time I've led them through the second division and up into the Bundesliga achieving respectable league positions and once challenging for the title. I've developed a squad of youngsters who are now hitting their full potential and it is looking as though we could win the league this year.

Cut to last night. Just beaten Bayern 3-0, away and have been told by the new chairman (bought the club a week ago) that he's considering bringing in a replacement for me. It's one of those "After all I've done for this club you want to get rid of me?!" moments. Anger!

I very nearly yelled at my laptop last night.

I've been with Cottbus in Germany for six years now. In that time I've led them through the second division and up into the Bundesliga achieving respectable league positions and once challenging for the title. I've developed a squad of youngsters who are now hitting their full potential and it is looking as though we could win the league this year.

Cut to last night. Just beaten Bayern 3-0, away and have been told by the new chairman (bought the club a week ago) that he's considering bringing in a replacement for me. It's one of those "After all I've done for this club you want to get rid of me?!" moments. Anger!

don't stress mate, it usually never happens! normally they suggest who may replace you.. see if you are able to sign them up as one of your staff members... I did that with Gary Neville a few Fm's ago as the new chairman wanted him to manage the club.. he signed as my youth coach and that was it :)

Takeover things are pretty much nothing to worry about-in my experience anyway. When I've done a really good job (which is 90 per cent of the time (H)), every time I've been involved in a takeover situation I always end up keeping my job.

That's a great idea Raikan!

To be honest, if they do sack me I'll just take over another club in Germany, build another strong team and whoop Cottbus all over the park. That'll learn 'em!