yeah fair enough actually :) I was more moaning about my 1st team players I guess :p

agreed :) most of the time its from International duty for me! none in my own games and only 1 minor injury in training! Rooney and Ferdinand injured for over 1 month from 2 seperate International games! Cleverley was called up but got injured before the game!

View attachment 198133
I seriously hope they will fix this. The chance of injuries should be 70% smaller. I also think there is quite a lot of yellow cards involved in the game too.

You're going to Suicide? Wow, is it nice? :D
Lol dude, I'm not sure how nice it is to suicide :p Try it yourself? :D

Uh, yeah. That injury thing got out of hand. In 16 games so far, Messi played for a total of 124 (!) minutes. Every single time i sub him in after his injuries, he gets injured again.

Don't put him back in to the fray as quick then. I let my players rest for 2 full games even if they're at 95% fitness after an injury.

I seriously hope they will fix this. The chance of injuries should be 70% smaller. I also think there is quite a lot of yellow cards involved in the game too.

Lol dude, I'm not sure how nice it is to suicide :p Try it yourself? :D

Being on the same forum as you is very much like it ;)

Annoyed!! Tevez after negoitiating with me sacked his agent, the agent wanted 7m of which I could only offer 4m. So I was delighted when he fired him and 1 day later I decided to negotiate with him without the agent :) only to find the agent is still there!!! and asking for 8m this time!!!! grrrr

Fair enough. Although there seems to be a lot of 1 day injuries, weird.

there's never a game where a manager doesn't mention one of his players picking up a niggle, so i'd say that's realistic.

as with patch 11.3, too many injuries. sports interactive SORT THIS OUT. nobody will ever win the league with **** teams if you keep giving their star players 3 month injuries!

As with FM11 the amount of injuries that match with real football. Give a look at the tables of injuries in real football and you'll see they're very alike. It's the previous versions that were wrong with unrealistic small number of injuries. And sports interactive SORTED THIS OUT.

I would add a link with the real injury tables but I don't know it and didn't keep the link when I was shown it. Hopefully you can have more luck with searching for one.

as with patch 11.3, too many injuries. sports interactive SORT THIS OUT. nobody will ever win the league with **** teams if you keep giving their star players 3 month injuries!

LOL.

Yeah cus having an injured player is totally unrealistic. But winning the league with a '****' team, now that's realism.

LOL.

Yeah cus having an injured player is totally unrealistic. But winning the league with a '****' team, now that's realism.

That made me laugh. Norwich can win the league, but god forbid Grant Holt gets injured!

Why is it, that every year..Tottenham seem to be the dominant force in English Football?...in FM 2011 they won the premiership and champions league in the very first year. On this demo they are top of the league by 8 points at the end of December. im pretty sure they have only ever been in the champions league once in thier history and came 5th last year? in fact the highest they have ever come in the prem is 4th, so thier dominance and superiority on the game is based on what exactly??? ...yet year in year out they seem to be as good as Barcelona. Programmers Tottenham fans by any chance?

game seems too easy. Curently managing Brondby; after 8 games I won 7games and drew 1(even beat kobenhavn). Except for kobenhavn, the other teams haven't caused me problems, wining 3-0, 4-0 at the moment. I'm sure i'm not that good :)

I'm having real problems making a decent tactic this year, I've never had any problems making a few good ones of the last few FM's yet this year nothing seems to work, I even got beat by some chinese team with real madrid after I beat corinthians with the same tactic the game before!

Demo is too easy on purpose to get people to buy the full game. Trust me I know somethings up when Im top of the league as Portsmouth after 8 games ;)

But seriously is it just me who's kind of miffed that the ball can still bounce off the advertising boards and back through the net?

But seriously is it just me who's kind of miffed that the ball can still bounce off the advertising boards and back through the net?[/QUOTE]

Also, the balls do not land on top of the goal net, the drop through it and then bounce through the goal completely. Sorry if this sounds petty but come on SI, surely not too difficult to program this small level of realism?

Its frustrating that I have to wait for the real game.... dont like playing with such a small database...