Just try adding them individually and not use the button that does it for you. I always find if you do it then stops the game adding loads of youth players

Hi there,
I was recently trying to purchase Mbaye Niang and so I initially talked to the press and both admired and declared interest in his signature. His replies were both positive, along the lines of being honoured. However, when I start contract negotiations with him it says "my client is not currently interested in entering negotiations with you".

When i tried to load my save i get message "saved game couldnt be loaded", this happend before so that why i always have backup save. Now the problem is that when i try to load the backup save my whole pc block. Any idea what could be or how can i fix it?! Thx in advance.

No. I have enough home-grown players. The game won't let me add any of my players to my Europa League squad registration. I having to used greyed out players to make a team.

View attachment 309230

As you can see this is the squad registration screen for the europa league but i can't add any of these players into the squad. Any help is appreciated.

Go on holiday for 1 day squad will be selected for you, not ideal but works.

So its 2016 in my save and Cristiano Ronaldo is like 31.I am in charge of Man Utd.I think it will be nice to bring him home for the last few years of his career. I offer £35 million to Real Madrid and they reject it. 2 weeks later just guess who signs him for £19 million? Man City! Seriously?!?!

is it me or playing before a cup game you intend to lose or draw all the time, for instant iv'e got Celtic to play in the champions league first game of the group but i also have Reading before this match, i know deep down that no matter who starts against Reading they will lose or draw, has any one else notice this?

P.S it's not just champions league but all cup games this seems to happen but not all the time though just most times

Injury crisis, injury crisis, injury crisis. I never just get the odd injury now and then. I go months without, then get loads over a short spell, including as many as 4 in a match. (A Europa League final, which I won!)

Last time I had a bad injury crisis it came along with 3 red cards in 3 matches too. I'll accept responsibility for that one, should have noticed something needed adjusting, particularly when the squad was thinning out anyway.

Lincoln (me) v Mansfield

10 minutes - Mansfield 1-0 - replays show my defender clearly shoved to the floor, ref ignores it
15 minutes - Mansfield 1-0 - I have goal disallowed. Replays show it was no different to Mansfield's opener
25 minutes - Mansfield 2-0 - Offside goal. Replays show it was offside, commentary suggests I 'have right to be aggrieved'
32 minutes - Mansfield 3-0 - I have a player floored in the build up, after goal goes in that player has to come off injured
33 minutes - Mansfield 3-0 - Mansfield player gets off with a yellow for an elbow that sees another of my players off injured
34 minutes - Mansfield 4-0 - Same player who just escaped a red scores
35 minutes - I quit the game out of frustration

Seriously what the **** is it with Wolves on FM12. No matter which competition I play them in, no matter if I have a 4 goal lead, they will always come back and **** me in the ***. Steven Fletcher on a 380 minute goal drought? Oh look, there's a hat-trick. I know people have moaned about Wolves before but I just had to air my own grievances.

Not so much a frustation but more a question on where the editor went for FM12? ... I just finished re installing all games and can´t seem to find the editor in the ´tool´ section on steam o_O
Anyone know what happened here?

Not so much a frustation but more a question on where the editor went for FM12? ... I just finished re installing all games and can´t seem to find the editor in the ´tool´ section on steam o_O
Anyone know what happened here?

Uh for **** sakes, never mind, found the ****** thing, didnt check the tools download proper! :-S