Seeing as quite a few people do stories and don't carry on with them, (me) I thought instead of having to write a story out, they could maybe post screenshots of things like transfers, league tables and players here. All you have to do is post a screenshot and people can comment on it. I look forward to seeing your teams! (H) It will be good to see how people's teams progress over the years.
I have used the search tool and I can't find anything like it and it may save a few story threads as well.
this is what i was thinking lol

First season with Sunderland and I finished 6th, my defense was awesome, and my central midfield was one of the best with Cattermole, Cana, and Annan which was big since alot of them would be out due to suspensions, i didnt drwa as much which prolly put me ahead the likes of A.Villa, City, Hotspur, etc.

I've just finished my 7th season with Arsenal. I've won Premier League (6th time in a row) and Champions League (final Vs. Real Madrid, 0-0 AET, won on penalties). Reached semifinals in FA Cup, while my Carling Cup journey ended up in 3rd Round.
Few months ago the club was taken over by a Swedish guy, who paid remaining debt and raised my transfer budget from 70M to 150M.

League table:
barclayspremierleague7.png

My squad:
arsenal4.png

Nordtveit and Motta are sold already, for 14,75M and 5,5M respectively.

Last Tuesday I started up a Blackburn save, in an effort to create a top 4-4-2 tactic, and it seems I have done what is needed.

My first season was a successful one with Blackburn, finishing 10th in the league and overachieving my expected mid table finish. The one thing I lacked in this season was goals, with my top scorer, Kalinic, scoring only 12 goals. I aimed to go more attacking the next season with my lineup and also tactic, and had to buy to help the cause.

View attachment 62712 View attachment 62713

My second season was fantastic and possibly one of my greatest achievements on the Football Manager series to date, finishing 2nd with an average Blackburn team. My buy of the season (officially the buy of the season) was Javier Hernandez for £2.5m, he grabbed himself 13 league goals and 14 assists, and was voted young player of the season (this is the lad United are signing in the summer). Kalinic was by far better this season, and was the 3rd best scorer in Europe, scoring 35 goals in 42 appearances in all competitions, 28 of those coming in the league. I lost out in the title after a tough run of 5 games to end the season, facing teams such as United, Everton and Aston Villa all away from home in a bid to win the title, none of which I came with 3 points from. Chelsea won the league by 7 points, but I was more than happy to finish 2nd, qualifying us for Champions League football next season. I knew money had to be spent next season to be able to properly compete in the Champions League, and I already had got myself some great players on free transfers, and some great bargains to add to my squad.

View attachment 62714 View attachment 62715 View attachment 62716 View attachment 62717 View attachment 62718

I'm about to start my 3rd season now, and I've made a lot of changes. I knew I needed a new right back, centre back, centre midfielder and possibly backup for striker, left midfield, right midfield and goalkeeper aswell. I filled these gaps appropriately, bringing in Alberto Rodriguez at centre back for £7.5m, beating Man City to his signature. The likes of John O'Shea, Magnus Troest and Jiri Kladrubsky were all brought in for backup, and versatility in defence. Emmanuel Eboue was also snapped up for around £3.5m for a quality right back as Emerton was ageing, and also had no decent cover.

After selling Mark Bunn, my backup 'keeper, for £1.2m I went for a backup for Robinson, and found myself without any targets until Fulop popped up for a cheap price, and I took no time in snapping him up and beating Liverpool to his signature. My attention then turned to the midfield, with Urby Emanuelson brought on a free for competition on the left wing for Martin Olsson after Gamst Pedersen was sold for £4m to Spurs to boost my financial status, I also went for Hassan Yebda, who was available for a measly sum of £525k, which I took up as soon as I saw it, as Yebda would be starting in my midfield this season in a bid to consolidate in the top four. Alan Judge was sold for £5m for Catania after there was no real place in my team for him, and I was more interested in giving Doran and Hoilett more first team experience.

After the midfield was sorted out, I decided to remove the deadwood upfront which was Marlon Harewood and Benjani, who were both previously signed on free's last season as I was on such a tight budget but they had no place in my squad this season. I replaced them with Milevskyi and Seleznyov who both arrived on free transfers, great deals for the club. Sadly Seleznyov needs a work permit but was still allowed to sign, so he is currently on loan to Cercle Brugge in Belgium to gain citizenship for a work permit to play for us. After I played Fulham on the last game of the season which ended in a 3-3 draw, they were consequently relegated, but Tomas Necid was one of their player's to really catch my eye and when he was made available for £6.5m, I jumped at the chance to sign the 21 year old superstar and bolstered my attacking options exceedingly well.

All my transfer business was done and dusted, and now the season begins in my 3rd season in charge leading my Blackburn side into Europe to face the likes of Inter Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid. This will be a season to remember hopefully.

View attachment 62721 View attachment 62722

Wow, that looks amazing Max!

You have inspired me. (K)

I was thinking of uploading the tactic tbh. Seeing as I finished 2nd with Blackburn in only my second season it's not that bad eh? (K)

I've only just started my sixth season with Newcastle so maybe I'll give them a go when they come out.

I'll have to adapt it without wingers though. :)

I think this states my teams intentions this season..

Im having a fantastic Sporting CP game at the moment on FM10. I have just finished my 5th season.

Currently ive won:
1x Liga Sagres Title
1x Portuguese Super Cups
2x Portuguese League Cups
2x Portuguese FA Cups
And also i have:
Finished 2nd twice and 3rd twice in Liga Sagres.
Reached Champions League Semi-Final
Reached Europa League Semi-Final
Runners-Up in Portuguese Cup, League Cup, Super Cup on many occasions (****** Porto!)

My Starting XI currently is:
GK - Rui Patricio
DR - Husnu Schroder (Regen)
DC - Sergiy Kryvtsov
DC - Mohammed Youssef (Regen) - Real Madrid want him.
DL - Lucas Digne
MC - Miguel Veloso
MC - Joao Moutinho
AMR - Stephane Sessegnon
AML - Carlos Eduardo
ST - Romelu Lukaku
ST - Yannis Tafer
Subs - Ismael Paniagua (Regen GK), Artem Milevskyi (ST), Yannick Djalo (ST), Ledley King (DC), Carlos Cardoso (Regen MC), Krylo Petrov (DM), Francisco Coelho (Regen DL).

A few more stats:
Played - 267
Won - 179
Drew - 49
Lost - 39
Scored - 623 (2.3 p/m)
Conceded - 216 (0.8 p/m)
Diff - 407

My Aims:
I havent really set myself any aims as such but to see how far into the game i can get. I would like to win the Champions League. I think an unbeaten Liga Sagres season is possible too as in Season 4 i only lost 1 match in the League.

Interesting:
I have been on a 31 match unbeaten run without losing.
I have rejected a job offer from Manchester United.
Also had to release statements saying that i am not interested in the Everton job and Man Utd once again.

Sporting do look fun.

May give them a go. :)

Finally decided to start a proper save with my beloved Arsenal. Milevskyi was playing really well but then he got injured, now Bendtner is keeping him out of the team. Di Maria has been amazing aswell since I bought him.
A lot of goals scored by the whole team.

Last edited:
Nothing really impressive. Coming onto my 3rd season now with Newcastle.

Will post team another time.

5 games into my 3rd season with Newcastle.

These are my results so far in the season.

My transfers this season. Think I went over the top on a few but I had a hard job making them come to me as I only finished 14th last season. I was given 42m to spend so I went for installements.

This is my first 11.

Don't really know where I'll end up but I said I would aim for top half finish.

i have decided to start a new englang game with a difference i will be using the 10.3 database with my hall of fame database and stuw's new talent extension database enabled, i will be managing england here are the screenshots of my assembled national pool, will post my first season results later.

well i am in a new game with villareal which is really fun to manage will post screen shots later but signed di maria,soldado,omer toprek,ochoa,that brazillian(great prospect) from hoffenheim,verratti,yaya sanogo,and riquelme is comming in the comming summer currently in january 3rd in la liga 3 points behind madrid and 8 behind barca... best games so far were beating valencia 4-0, sevilla 5-0 and equalising barca 2-2 in the last shot of the game where they dominated fully but weirdly only scored two penalties, worst game would be loosing to atletico madrid 3-0...weird game agains almeria where i was 1 -0 till 95th minute when they equalised only for me to win on the 97th minute...

just seen this thread very good idea chris ive just started a fun save with man city so i post up me final finnish when i done first season