Just made it into the Blue Square Premier division with my former level 10 team - Milton & Fulton Utd! I am into my 8th season now, I've had 2 seasons where I didn't make promotion, one time I lost on penalties in the playoff semi-final and the other I lost 1-0 in the playoff final! I've done no cheating at all, I haven't holidayed anything and I don't use the real time editor or anything! Here are some screenshots:

I won't stop until I get to the Premier League!

Managing Leeds United,
Champions of league One, won the play off final in the Championship.
Pre-Season in the Prem now, worried about my squads overall quality and lack of depth. Got 28 million to spend, only decent players are Nemeth and Howson. Racking the database for some cheap quality players.

just loaded up a save where im trying to win all major club and intermational competitions. will let you know how i get on :D

Hi all last week i made a shakhtar story and not many members followed much so thats cool i still played the save and am in my 5th season.this how my career so far.​

First season shakhtar 2009.
View attachment 80836

Second season at shakhtar was fantastic won the double. 2010.​
View attachment 80838

View attachment 80837

Season 3 went well to with shakhtar season 2011 won back to back doubles.
View attachment 80839

View attachment 80840

4th season we only won the league and i left after that to my new job. 2012
View attachment 80842

I left shakhtar on a high so now to my new challenge Liverpool who was a team just left for ruins by Rafa was in such a mess i was not expecting this i show you how we finished.​

Last edited:
Torres's Show

Look at how he ripped off Chelsea's defence! 5goals in Premier Division!! Sad for Chelsea but otherwise for Fernando Torres ^^
( oh Cech's got cleansheet record of 499mins but got defeated by El Nino XD )

TorresShow1.jpg

TorresShow.jpg

Last edited:
After going 9 games without a win, my Dover side was lcky to be sitting in 12th in League 2....A slight tactical adjustment and a few new faces with 8 games to go saw us finish 6th. We got lucky to win 2-1 on aggregate with Shrewsbury in the first round, but absolutely destroyed Bournemouth 5-1 in the playoff final. Ethmond Henriquez bagged 4! Now i get to fight to avoid a drop from League 1.

Dont have any screenshots im afraid but ill tell you in brief. Im with Juventus in my 2nd season as well as England, I bought Criscento, J.Boateng, Vermaelen, Wilshere and Donovan. Came 2nd in Serie A, 2 points behind Fiorentina. Won the Coppa Italia and Super Cup, semis of the Champions League and had a 17 match unbeaten run in the league

just started a game with man utd and heres my man utd team transfers table and line up plz tell me what u think of my team cheers :)

Official Fatimer Gonzalez has been appionted as manager of premier newbie's FC Baseland

Fatimer sat down ready for his first TV interview with sky sports new

Fatimer you sit here today new manager of FC Baseland is this a dream?
"Course It is this is really a dream come true"

Are you Looking to bring in any talent?
"No I have a excellent young team so why do I need new players"

Where is your strongest area of the Team?
"Well we are all as good as each other"

Thank you for your time the interview is now over

Now time for pre-season

FC Baseland 4-0 FC Baseland Reserves
T.Concannon (2,26) C.Crehan (7,18)

Santa Clara 0-4 FC Baseland
C.Crehen(1,8,32) T.Redgrave (38)

Sporting CP 0-1 FC Baseland
S.Gutierrez(50)

Rio Ave 0-3 FC Baseland
T.Concannon(40) M.Paxton(70) T.Goodman(81)

Bristol City 0-3 FC Baseland
C.Crehan(84,87,90)

Southend 2-1 FC Baseland
T.Concannon(20)

The New season is drawing near and its time to pick the FC Baseland captain and vice captain.

Captain
: Pepe Tristian-Appiah
Vice Captain: Sebastian Gutierrez

Team News

FC Baseland have drew with Birmingham City in the league cup Second round

Kieran Guy, Danny Kileen, Nile Higgins, Tommie Redgrave and Sebastian Gutierrez have all
earned there first cap for there country.

FC Baseland 3-2 West Ham

View attachment 103238

View attachment 103239

MoM: Cillian Crehan
He was unstoppable today scoring 2 times

Please tell me if you like it so I can carry on.

Last edited:
Just finished the best season I have ever played on Football Manager, brilliant.

I was Sevilla and these were my transfers:

View attachment 103506

For all of the season, I was either 1st or 2nd, with Barcelona the one I rotated with, I suffered a few batterings such as games vs Villareal, At. Madrid, Real Madrid, but always somehow stayed involved with the title race, Barcelona also dropped points, it became so good, that I wanted to win so much, that I watched Barca games, in which one they drew to Getafe on the second to last game of the season, and after I had the chance to win the title (If I won 2 of my last 3 games) -> I lost against Hercules! So I stayed in the title race after Barca slipped up against Getafe, so all I needed to do was beat......

Real Madrid! I ended up losing, I thought I was the better team, but Real Madrid won 1-0 and I missed out, brilliant season, and I'm going to continue with it, hopefully get a bidda cash to splash on a left back, a back-up striker and a centre half, a right back, and possibly some back-up wingers.

ViVa Seville! :D

Nice one Sam!

Excellent work mate. :)

Been playing as Blackpool, since I finished some homework this afternoon, on the new CM Revolution update and I must say how much I am enjoying this game.

The update is top notch, with all the latest updates and changes. Though, I did have to sign Marlon Harewood myself! :p

Secondly, despite the losses, I am enjoying creating my own defensive tactics, and with time, I reckon I can make them a stable Premier League side, maybe with a couple of relegations in between though!

------

Making transfers was an interesting ordeal, and I had nowhere else to turn but the free transfer list, picking up some quality players on the way:

View attachment 104709

So, Zavon Hines and ***** Topp are my two cash signings. I am sure both will be worth it. Also, the pick of the free transfers are DeMerit, Harewood, Namouchi and Faye. All very good players who will be good after relegation to the Championship.

------

View attachment 104710

In the Premier League, we sit 19th with three points from six matches. The fact we are not bottom is a miracle. We were astonishing against Stoke, with some silky passing and we took our only chance. Harewood with a finish to rival Lionel Messi!

We were unlucky against Wolves, Bolton and Aston Villa. Maybe we should have nicked a point against Bolton but the others were deserved losses. The Tottenham and Everton games were predictable and we didn't have a single chance in either match.

View attachment 104712

I am very proud of our Carling Cup run so far. Coventry and Southampton are teams I would consider as equals and to beat them both was excellent. Marlon Harewood scored in both games, proving he is worthy of scoring plenty at Championship level. We play Manchester United at Old Trafford in the Fifth Round so I'll be resting key players.

View attachment 104713

As the players go, no-one has been awful and players like Faye, DeMerit and Harewood have been decent at least, Faye is one of my favourite players for Blackpool. He sits next to Adam in central midfield and is unbelievably solid. This gives Adam a license to roam, something he does well at Championship level, but is questionable in the Premier League. Here are some top performers:

View attachment 104714 View attachment 104715 View attachment 104716

------

Finally, our tactics are designed to cut out weaker opposition at least. The game will always start as a 4-1-4-1 and sometimes I cut to a 5-1-3-1 or if I am desperate, a 4-1-3-2. The latter is only in very rare occasions. I can see myself using this tactic for a while.

View attachment 104719

-------

To summarise, I think I'll finish rock bottom. I was just relieved to get one win in the Premier League! It is nice to sit back and not really care about the result. I am not at all worried about this year and I am looking forward to consolidating in the Championship next year, and pushing on for a promotion place the next year or the year after that!

View attachment 104720

Blackpool. We love you.

Amazing. I have only just caught my breath leading up to the international break. We have turned it around in the Premier League with some breathtaking results:

View attachment 104726

This was a truly emphatic result. We went one better than Blackpool the other weekend and managed to win our 2nd Premier League match in a row and our third including the Carling Cup. :wub:

Harewood and Kingson were the ultimate stars. Harewood's cool finishing and Kingson's blinding saves earning him the Man of the Match award. I have never seen a better performance from a goalkeeper and for all his critics, he was a goalkeeper on a mission. Two stunning goals evaded him but Faye and Harewood's finishing meant it made no difference!

View attachment 104727

I am still partial to the Fulham match, winning a game, let alone an away match is brilliant for me. This came close however, I mean we even took the lead!

Harewood was fouled in the area and Namouchi stepped up with the coolest finish leaving VDS helpless. Fletcher broke our hearts and got the goal that Man Utd deserved in the 82nd minute but it was nice to receive praise from SAF after the match. Truly Brilliant!

Take a look at this:

View attachment 104728

I am honestly lost for words. :O