Click Go Advanced and then the paperclip........

Chris mate, I've only just seen your story and it looks awesome. I'll read through it all tonight. Glad to see you're trying LLM, it's by far my favourite and makes for great stories. I'm at FC Bleid of Belgium and it's one of the best games I've had.

good luck

Chris mate, I've only just seen your story and it looks awesome. I'll read through it all tonight. Glad to see you're trying LLM, it's by far my favourite and makes for great stories. I'm at FC Bleid of Belgium and it's one of the best games I've had.

good luck

Thanks mate. Delighted to hear that. :)

It is fun actually. Haven't been able to play too much but I am enjoying it. :D

Started one up with Everton, didn't get much money to spend so first season transfers went like this:

View attachment 108121

My team played great in this formation:

View attachment 108122

End of first season:

View attachment 108124

View attachment 108125

Best Results:

View attachment 108132
View attachment 108133
View attachment 108134
View attachment 108135
View attachment 108136
View attachment 108137

Also got the Ivory Coast job midway through first season:

World Cup groups:

View attachment 108149

World Cup final:

View attachment 108150

Second Season got more money, needed a better striker to try to retain my premier league crown:

View attachment 108121

Had the chance for two more trophies early on in the season:

View attachment 108151
View attachment 108152

Going Good so far! :)

started a save with notts county. guided them to back to back promotions and was coming first in the champ when i took the vacant inter milan job. finished 4th with them and got to the ecc final, following season won did the double. resigned, went to sevilla who were 17th at the time i took the job. now in 6th place, four games to go. got a second leg europa tie semi final with marseille coming up.

Currently at 2012/13 at the moment, i'll post the previous league tables & transfers .....

09/10
View attachment 108500
View attachment 108503

10/11
View attachment 108501
View attachment 108504

11/12
View attachment 108502
View attachment 108505

I pay 48 months normally for transfers. And I started at January 2010, hence the no July/August 2009 transfers.

And now, the 2012/13 season!

Transfers:
View attachment 108506

Squad:
View attachment 108507

Games:
View attachment 108508
Got 40 Million for a top-half finish! Derbyshire's been a revelation so far, 12 goals in 8 games.

fifth season with sheffield united, top of the league, just got into the knockout stages of champions league, massive bonus with real madrid going into administration, being able to sign kaka and alonso for peanuts! :)

Hi guys, do you normally make up your own tactics or do you download other peoples? I normally go for making my own tactics up and it works for a good few games and seems to dry up and not work anymore and because i chop and change it all the time the players dont seem to hit any kind of form. thanks.

Hi guys, do you normally make up your own tactics or do you download other peoples? I normally go for making my own tactics up and it works for a good few games and seems to dry up and not work anymore and because i chop and change it all the time the players dont seem to hit any kind of form. thanks.
Well I make my own tactics, even if they are ****. I just don't like using other peoples as I dont find it fun at all, it feels like the person who made the tactic might aswell be playing instead. If you win games and cups I dont see any fun as I didn't really do it myself.

Don't keep changing your tactics, you have to let your team gel with the tactics your playing, then you might getting some good results and then do good.

I started a Game as Stevenage a few months back on asummer update so they are in league two and as you can see below in the printscreen I have made it to the championship :D Its taken me seven long seasons to do so and as you can see im in a relegation battle in my first season as a championship side but im confident my team can beat the drop :D my next aim is to get to the premier league and im definately going to still be playing fm 10 even when fm11 is out so i can continue this save :D

picture.php

picture.php

Gerrard joins Kituno in Three Lions' ranks ahead of Euro 2020

Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard has become a part of the backroom staff in the England national team, following his invitation from the current national boss Nicholas Kituno. Gerrard, who has also completed his move to last-year's Premier League runners-up Manchester City from debt-stricken Chelsea, is now working alongside Kituno, on and off the pitch, and for club and country.

The sensational move by the ex-Liverpool skipper, who played for the Reds all his career since 1996 and notching up nearly 500 games infront of the Kop, now looks to help guide the Three Lions to the Euro 2020 finals and a clean sweep of wins during the qualification stages of the continental competition.

Having made over 100 appearances on international level for England and scored 29 goals, Gerrard is not only a nationwide icon, especially to the Liverpool faithful, but also an ambassador for the English game, having gone around Europe and the world to try and promote the game from it's origins, as well as help improve England's chances of hosting the 2022 and 2026 World Cups respectively.

Gerrard's acceptance in the role now gives him the chance to ***** the squad, with former team-mates in Glen Johnson, John Terry, Ashley Young, Wayne Rooney and Co. still in the first-team. England have a friendly match at Wembley in November, hosting to Slovakia, and the chance to prepare for their follow-up match three days later to inferior opponents, Luxembourg.

These games are winnable for Kituno, and with Gerrard now on-board, the experience and the wisdom in both, can surely, get them safely through to the Euro 2020 finals.

8th season with Galatasaray. despite my bunch of trophies won in Turkey (read my sig), in european competitions i still struggle. managing only one time to pass the Group Stages of ECC (despite starting as 2nd position in group draws) and in Euro Cup i managed 2 times to get to the Semi finals, and this year only got to Quarters..

the team looks something like this

picture.php

Veteraned Terry joins 'Centurion Club' with 100th cap

Putting aside England's thumping 4-0 victory against lowly Moldova in the second match of the Euro 2020 qualification campaign, it was to be a day to remember for Chelsea's experienced defender John Terry, as he marked the match as his 100th appearance on England duty. Terry, who also marshalled the Three Lions and led from the back as captain of the national side, can now be rest-assured that his chances of sitting high-up in the order of England's most-capped players are put to bed.

Now at the age of 37 and still dwindling on the edge of Chelsea's first-team, Terry now joins in the company of now-England coach and ex-Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard and Manchester United's 32-year-old aging striker in Wayne Rooney, who is expected to break the most amount of caps held by a player in England's next match vs. Switzerland, to mark the third qualification match so far. Rooney, who is on level with Shilton with 125, only needs one more to break the barrier and become England's most-capped player on international level.

It is widely suspected that England boss will rest Terry ahead of the trip to Switzerland, and replace the Chelsea skipper with the younger Southampton centre-half, Ryan Shawcross or Manchester City defender Micah Richards.

Despite there being a cloud of doubt ahead of JT ever pulling on the Three Lions shirt again infront of the England faithful once more and add one more to his collection of appearances for his country, England and Manchester City manager Nicholas Kituno has not ruled out Terry's chances of not being called up again. Having not retired from his post and being captain of the England squad, it doesn't look like the club and country captain will want to hang up his boots anytime soon, either.