Cheers for the post. Maybe you could post the odd update on here?

i might do end of seasons on here?

Sure, I look forward to seeing them.

i am sure posting will not be a problem nd if the moderators start closing down some of the new ones and direct them here there will not be a problem in posting on here

Good idea for a thread. I was gonna post my San Marino game as a story but couldn't be bothered in the end. I still play it through and even managed to get my club into the Champions League groups stages!!! We obviously were never going to qualify from the group but I have ended up with about an extra £4,000,000 or so in the bank account

Good idea for a thread. I was gonna post my San Marino game as a story but couldn't be bothered in the end. I still play it through and even managed to get my club into the Champions League groups stages!!! We obviously were never going to qualify from the group but I have ended up with about an extra £4,000,000 or so in the bank account

thats unbeliebable!

Wow McNally!! That's a great feat!!

well done mcnally how come you have a hundred and odd news items lol?

League one playoff final, second season (I was notts county)

Wow, great result Lewis. Good luck with your next season.

mcnally, i know this is totally unrelated but how do you have 158 messages, i thought the limit in your inbox was 150

Not got a screenie but I finished the 1st managing England and the Prem table was super weird..Fulham-4th,,,Man Utd-9th....Tottenham-1st..Stoke-7th

I once saw an FA cup result of Droylesdon beating Chelsea!

That McNally dude probably holidayed if he has a 150 unread messages

That McNally dude probably holidayed if he has a 150 unread messages

Yea I holidayed the last couple of months after I got knocked out of the Champions League because I was so far ahead in the league and I'm looking to try and qualify for the CL again asap. In hindsight I shouldn't have because the other teams ended up closing the gap on me