Here's a quick update on my Birmingham.

Just beat rivals Aston Villa away 1-0 :D Moussa Dembele scored a beautiful chip, works really well in the AMC position as an inside forward :)

4th after 11 games and still going strong and even beat Man City 2-1 at home (H). Very fun game so far, finally found a decent game to play when I've got a few weeks off ^^)

Wow, that is amazing Max and an impressive win against Citeh. Keep it up! (H)

Wow, that is amazing Max and an impressive win against Citeh. Keep it up! (H)
Cheers Chris (H) If I do anything amazing in the first season, e.g get into Europe then I'll make a thread or a Birmingham guide, something like that (H) Made another new tactic with this aswell, diamond 4-4-2. Want me to upload it on here quick? Would be good if you could be my tester (H)

Sure, I will use it with Newcastle. (H)

Sure, I will use it with Newcastle. (H)
Cheers Chris (H)

Bit of advice on the tactic, the RB and LB are better to be full backs rather than wing backs, I use Stephen Carr at RB and Polocgnoli (Spelling?) at LB, who is a bit of a wing back but has the stats to be a full back. The defensive midfielder can be any style of DM you want, just remember to change the type, e.g from Deep lying playmaker to Anchor man, which is what I've just had to do as Sissoko is out for 6-7 months with a broken leg so Kryvstov will come in as an Anchor Man. The wingers can be any style you like again, but I use the left winger as an impact player, using N'Zogbia and I have my right midfielder as more of a technical crosser in Larsson. The AMC can be any style you like but remember to change it once again. The strikers are pretty simple, one needs to be a good finisher with great composure, e.g Christian Benitez in the Poacher position. And the other needs to either be great in the air as he is a target man, or have a class first touch and good balance to receive the ball to feet, I use Palermo. Cheers Chris (H)

Cheers for the info Max. Starting a new game now. (H)

Keep it up in the championship mate!

Wow that's a good achievement Stuart, nice one.

Great achievement Stuart, well done.

Yea well done Stu. I always wanted to try getting FC United of Manchester into the Prem but unfortunately that many leagues runs too slow on my pc. Currently managing Libertas in San Marino for a laugh.. qualified for the CL group stages 2 years running!! Only 1 point won in those 2 years though some decent results considering!

Lol, some decent results there, well done!

Not sure if I'll survive in the first season in the Championship, I still have ***** Topp up front, got Elliot Parish in goal, we have around 500K Transfer budget but I can't figure out who to buy! Noone seems to want to join us on Loan either =[

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Just beat Middlesborough in the LC Round 2. Worst final 5 minutes of my life lol!

What a result mate. Well done!

Hey max! Birmingham start off with how much? I remembered it wasnt that much? o_O anyway, very nice results there mate

Lol, just noticed your sig about me and Deano talking XD Nice progress mate. Keep it up.

Lol, I'm easily the best Manager West Ham AND Burton will never have now :p

Thinking about making the Burton game a story starting from the Championship, I want Europe!

But I'm not sure =[

Lol, I'm easily the best Manager West Ham AND Burton will never have now :p

Thinking about making the Burton game a story starting from the Championship, I want Europe!

But I'm not sure =[
Yeah do it, just update it regularly and people will follow.