Do the story, I would follow. ^^)

I'll think about it :p I'll make a poll and get people to vote if they'll follow, hah!

Hey max! Birmingham start off with how much? I remembered it wasnt that much? o_O anyway, very nice results there mate
Ah I'm using Frankie's update, which gives them more money and sets Carson Yeung as manager. Frankie changed the transfer budget as it reflects real life currently :)

lol i see.. no wonder.. Never mind, i probably do an update with the **** budget and see how far i can go =D Birmingham is fun to be honest heh..

lol i see.. no wonder.. Never mind, i probably do an update with the **** budget and see how far i can go =D Birmingham is fun to be honest heh..
Yep fun game :D

I think my Chairman likes me..

3 cash injections, all over £10M..

Also here's the latest table for my Birmingham team.. Doing very well ^^)

Lol you're so lucky!

I want my Chairman to leave my club to be honest, he refuses everything, which is annoying.

I've got such a little transfer budget and haven't been able to get any good loans in from Premiership sides, nor any good transfers due to the budget.

After back-to-back promotions, the club 2 million up finance wise, and we're in the Championship =[

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

We're going up! Say we are going up!

Early days or not! WE'RE GOING TO THE EPL! European Football here we come, haha!

Lol, well done mate, you have done brilliantly with them.

Yepee!!! After 18 seasons and a record (excluding qualifiers) of P36, W0, D4, L32 and a silly minus goal difference I finally won a european game with my San Marino premier league team. Onwards and upwards!!!

Just started a story with Boro. Intend to stick with it. Will post yearly updates on here as well. ^^)

My best result ever!! I'm Libertas, a club from San Marino and I drew with Barcelona 0-0 in the Champions League. Also managed a couple of wins v Tel Aviv using mrhough's Complete Dominance tactic.. definitely the best FM10 tactic

Great stuff mate. Well done!

Just finished my 5th season with West Ham and we've finally managed to win the league after really competing hard for it duing the previous 3 seasons. We also managed to win the champions league and carling cup.

Managed to build myself a fantastic squad and we have made profit every year for the last 4 :)

Here's a few screenies:

View attachment 22177

View attachment 22179

View attachment 22176

View attachment 22178

Hey Deano! Nice achievements there. If you dun mind, can post kryvtsov stats? =D

Great stuff Deano. I'd like to see Kryvstov too if that is ok? (H)

I have just started a game with Portsmouth inspired by Max. (H) I didn't sign a single player due to Portsmouth's precarious finances. I did wave goodbye to a sub-standard Marc Wilson for a cool £2M to Ipswich. I arranged friendlies with some high reputation teams and managed to raise £700,000 in the process. We showed that we were no pushovers and gave good performances in the majority of the matches.

Then came the day before the match. I decided to use Max's GoalScoring Tactics. I fielded a weakened signed with all sorts of players out of position due to an injury crisis. The players I used were: (Left to Right)

Begovic, Ben-Haim, Williamson, Mokoena, Vanden Borre, Belhadj, O'Hara, Yebda, Diop, Piquionne, Kanu. On the substitute bench was: Ashdown, Mullins, Prince Boateng, Utaka, Smith, Brown, Webber.

Wigan v Portsmouth

We started brightly with Piquionne forcing a strong header past the helpless Kirkland. There was nothing eventful to note for the rest of the second half. I gave my players some much needed encouragement but it all went to Mokoena's head. He needlessly hacked down McManaman and was immediately sent for an early bath. Still determined, however, we pushed for a second goal and it came in the 79th minute through influential substitute, Kevin-Prince Boateng who smashed the ball home from 25 yards to keep us clear from a lacklustre Wigan. Then, super sub, Kevin Utaka, placed the ball home to secure a wonderful 3-0 victory over Wigan. A great game and a great result!

Updates to be posted on here. :)

Thanks. I am really going to enjoy this I think. Mokoena is a disgrace. :) :mad:

Lol yeah he is. I would 'like' that post but I've used my 10 for today :'( I've started a Leicester save with no budgets at the start allowed, and I brought in Victor Moses on loan, and 1 or 2 free transfers :) 10th at November so far. I'll update at January.