Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
Seeing as quite a few people do stories and don't carry on with them, I thought instead of having to write a story out, they could maybe post screenshots of things like transfers, league tables and players here. All you have to do is post a screenshot and people can comment on it.

It will be good to see how people's teams progress over the years.

I have used the search tool and I can't find anything like it and it may save a few story threads as well.

Last edited:
Great idea, well done mate. Haven't got anything to post at the moment but I'll probably use this. One of the mods should make this a sticky thread.

Looks good. Point deduction ay? Unlucky

Yup, the next season they give me £37M. WTF?

Last game I was doing which wasn't a story was a Hércules game, which we got promoted by 1 POINT on the last day of the season :D

Nice, you got a screenie of it mate?

Great team you've got there.

I got bored of my West Ham save, its no fun when you dominate every season - and the Liverpool one was pretty much the same that I followed on from the West Ham one.

Currently doing a Burton Albion game, 3rd season in, and in the CCC :D

Excellent mate. You got a screenshot for it?

Here's my Birmingham progress so far:

I've been using Frankie's Platinum update which gives Birmingham a lot of money to start with, which resembles real life currently. It was either £40M for mid-table, or £54M for top half, and I chose top half. I used 48 monthly installments in all transfers, spending £89M and selling £12.25M. Currently 5th after 5 games and going well :) Also my Chairman Carson Yeung injected another £20.5M just after the 5th game ^^)

Excellent as always Max. :D

Excellent as always Max. :D
Cheers Chris ^^) I'll post some more game updates on here when I get to January. Better than making a whole new thread for a story ^^)

Exactly, I am not very good at sticking to them but there must be 2 stories a week that go one for more than one season...

Exactly, I am not very good at sticking to them but there must be 2 stories a week that go one for more than one season...
Yeah like Joe, makes that Cambodia one and then leaves lol. This thread is a good idea though, saves a lot of story threads being made. I think it should be a sticky thread.

I would love that to happen. We'll have to get more people posting first. (H)

this is a very good thread but my story is more than half way through the second season so of course i will be carrying on with it! but good thread anyway chris.

off topic: How much do Birmingham get on the new patch?