I bet Liverpool 7-0 at Old Trafford and since then havent won a Premier League match, Losing 5 and drawing 3, man this game is hard.

it's not hard, it's impossible. either the entire game is flawed or something is bugging. there is no way you should be losing with 5 goals to teams like reading, norwich and reading as arsenal and united. no matter what tactic you're using or how new and undrilled it is.

I did a full season with Barcelona, winning the Spanish Super Cup and League (with 99 points, only losing one game). Lost in the final of spanish cup and knocked out of Euro Champs though.

My best result with Barcelona is a 5-0 victory over Real Madrid, lol.

Hey im having a crack with portsmouth just for a challenge, couldnt tell me what tactic your using could you? ive tried so many and they all fail!

I used a 4-1-4-1 tactic, but that's only because we have mainly attacking players.

first season with wimbeldon, doing decent so far very few signings aswell

coming back from 2-1 to win 3-2 with my custom made tactic switch on 85 minute with 2 wide inside forwards making runs into box.

thats all i got, i get smashed every other game :)

it's not hard, it's impossible. either the entire game is flawed or something is bugging. there is no way you should be losing with 5 goals to teams like reading, norwich and reading as arsenal and united. no matter what tactic you're using or how new and undrilled it is.

arsenal just lost to norwich on weekend bro

Just got promoted with Middlesbrough to the PL in the first year of trying. Now getting players in to get ready for the battle.

Will post screens when I get round to it.

Very true there.. am sure its a bug.. pls report it to the SI forums.. i was also easily beated 7-2 by reading & i was like WTF!

View attachment 279792

It might have been the easiest footy manager season I've played (Rangers in the 3rd division), but with mostly a team of **** youngsters I some how managed to skelp Celtic 5-0 in the Scottish cup quarter final.

I never got any stupidly large scores, 6-0 I think was the biggest.

Promoted in the first season with Wolves finishing 2nd behind Birmingham. Tougher than I thought lost 10 on the way.

Won the 3rd Division with Rangers on 100 points and the League cup with mostly youngsters and doing the same in the second. Might be easy some may think but a few folks seem to be struggling to get out the 3rd (including McCoist : ))

Whenever a new FM comes out I spend a couple seasons playing as my beloved United and although its not a huge achievement I won the Champions League the quickest I ever have on a first FM save by winning in the second season :D.

View attachment 279906

just started second season with man u! first season i won league cup + fa cup semi's of champs league and 2nd too city in the league BOOOOOO! signed gaitan kvist makeev sold evra evans nani and carrick first season transfers. second season sold vidic welbeck young cleverly, rio scholes giggs let go. i signed neymar bale abate....scoring goals for fun starting 11 is de gea rafael/abate jones/keane smalling makeev/fabio fletcher/petrucci kvist/kagawa valencia/bale neymar/gaitan rooney rvp/hernandez

First season after the patch updated and ive finally won the prem! neymar top goalscorer 25 in the league, Transfers ive sold makeev,keane's, kagawa and hernandez 5 players for 40 mill not bad. Just bought leandro damiao for 29 mill looks great so far

Last edited:
38 games in, in Blackburn save. Everything was falling apart, was in freefall...now on 4 game winning streak. Was 10+ points off playoff places, but now thanks to a Rhodes/Goodwillie partnership suddenly on fire only 4 points of playoffs (with Goodwillie scoring 23 in 30 with 4 assists-and 6 goals in past 3). Not much of a success it may sound, but with the clubs finances dire, unable to buy anyone, having to rely on reserves, loans, player unrest, extremely unhappy board, injuries (6 first teamers at one point), extremely unhappy fans, and the club becoming more unstable on a daily basis, I consider it to be a successful run.

And if anyones interested am posting things as they happen on twitter @evertonian2012