Ademilson just scored his 102nd goal for Celtic at the age of 21... I think this kid could be a club legend in the making!

My keeper hasn't done something idiotic for 3-4 games on the bounce. I count that as a success.

My Liverpool team just won a ************* game. I know, I can't believe it either. It was a Capital One Cup game against a League 1 side. I won 2-1. And afterwards, only one player "looked to switch off" after my team talk.

my success:

2012110300001.jpg

found him in the transfer list after first season. one of my favourite-but-never-played-under-me player.

1st season won league with Newcastle, Ba 16goals Ben Arfa 16goals, Cisse 4... poor in cups though went out in 3rd round of both, got knocked out 2nd knockout round in Uefa Cup to Marseille.

This is my first game on fm13 and i am still going strong.
Started at Rotherham and hit the ground running, top of the league after 10 games by 5 points until inconsistency set in. I struggled along in the play-off spots until January where i brought some players and managed to settle the ship a bit until the end of the season where i finished in the play-offs. I got rivals Chesterfield in my play-off semi-finals and i got battered 4-0 in the 1st leg before a 2-1 win in the 2nd leg at home. A massive 6-1 defeat on aggregate to your arch rivals was a disappointing end after a hopeful season.
I then brought really well on paper for a title challenge in the 2nd season. 4 wonderkid gems from German clubs releasing them and some more good signings to boot but i totally changed the team i had from the season before and i flopped. Bobbing along in mid-table after a few months in the season i was sacked!
I applied for all the jobs going as i had 15 leagues playable from the big 5 countries in Europe. Many clubs laughed of interest such as Blackpool and Hoffenheim as did Swindon Town of League 1. Swindon were looking for a manager after a below-average start under Paulo Di Canio, The Italian then moved to Blackpool leaving Swindon in the lurch i think they wanted the cheap option because after a few weeks of them laughing at me they eventually approached me to take over. I accepted the offer and rejected Forest Green from the Blue Square.
Swindon had a small squad and the 1st task was to get to January respectably and learn about the team before i could buy players. January was a let down, i couldnt find any quality and instead of buying quantity i opted to take the 19 man squad to the end of the season as i had some good players anyway and the squad was just enough to scrape a 19th place finish.
I started my 3rd season of the game by getting rid of the players that either i didnt like or didnt want to pay their contract demands leaving the squad size at 12 at the registration window before the start of the season. I quickly brought in 3 players that added some quality so the numbers went up to 15 as i played West Ham in the Capital One Cup. I beat them on penalties and started League 1 with 2 wins before signing some more players and grabbing a few loans before the window shut.
Im currently in January boosting the squad again and the story so far is that ive been promising in the cups and top half in League 1. Capital One Cup (2nd Round loss to Wolves), JPT (lost to League 2 side Pompey in the Qtr-finals disappointingly after being good in previous rounds) , FA Cup (lost to MK Dons in a 2nd round replay, also disappointing as they are in League 2) but after them set backs ive managed to get myself up to 4th in the League as January arrives.
My current squad is:
GK - Wes Foderingham, Conor Ripley, Leigh Bedwell (out on loan)
DR - Grant Hall, Robbie Tinkler
DC - Troy Archibald-Henville
DC - Ben Gibson (Loan) also Joel Lynch (loan)
DL - Jay McEverely (just sealed Adam Blakeman on loan from Bolton)
MR - Robert Snodgrass (5 month loan just renewed to end of season), Matt Ritchie
MC - Sebastien Lleget (West Ham guy), Stephen McGinn, Chris Baker or Barker (not sure hes regen though)
MC - Lee ***, Alan Navarro (couple more CMs but ive forgotten them :O)
ML - Louis Thompson (regen) (Etheringham just signed from not having a club, contract til end of season)
ST - MILES STOREY (1 star current ability smashed in 10+ goals last season and already got over 10 this season)
ST - Andrew Williams (Goal machine), Andrew Halliday (fantastic buy, can play AML aswel, GOALS), Chris O'Grady (average so far), Ryland Turner (regen)
Im love FM13, i love the football league and its throwing a lot at me with injuries, inconsistency, sackings and even the board didnt allow me to have a parent club until my form/squad improved (now got Man Utd parenting) but i just keep going
(like this post) and eventually i gain a little bit more and its sensational.

Record so far ... played over 120 games, won 39%
2 clubs, 3 manager of the month awards and the biography a little longer.

Last edited:
managed to win the Europa league first season with newcastle, beating psg, and ac milan on the way, and finishing 4th in the league,

was down 3 nil after first leg for qualifying for champions league against schalke, and manager to win 4 nil in second leg, got all the way to final and lost to chelsea 1 nil and came 7th in the league!

then 3rd season won the league and won the EUROPA league again 2-1 against ATLANTA of all teams, talk about random

im sure their is some successes in there

View attachment 281894

No success really, but oh god this made me happy. After really having a serious issue with the wage bill, I had to sell numerous key players, inc. De Rossi to cut down the wage bill - and I'm still cruising high in the leauge. Now I might even get that first spot from Juve.

got 2 red cards and the ref gave away 3 penalties for the opposition team and i still manage to win 3 2 scoring the winning goal in the 94th minute

my successes is 10 wins and i have only been playing for 163 hours so far :(

No screenshot but as swansea i Drew 1-1 with Man city in my first pl game and this was my best moment as i had 86% possesion and came back from 1-0 down even though Michu had a red card. As a football Manager player i think this was my greatest ever succes.

Last edited:
View attachment 282356
my first season with Frankfurt. It was an amazing season! We were predicted relegation play-offs, but I managed to get a 2nd place.
The final round was heartbreaking. My goal difference was the same as Bayern's. My game was with Nürnberg and they played Schalke at home. I just needed to score more goals than them, even only one would've sufficed. My game ended 5-0. Thought this would win me the title, but when I saw their result... Bayern 7-0 Schalke. Didn't expect that at all.
Anyway, it was a great season and I can still pay them back in the German Cup final!