My actual save game is a history of success in cups, but lack of luck in leagues.

Started a career with FC Koln, from Germany (a second division team) and won, in the first year, the German Cup against Bayern Munchen (2x0). In the second division, I was 12 points ahead of Kaiserslautern in the half of the season, but somehow i managed to lose the division title and ended in the second place. Got promoted, though.

In the second year, with two or three signings, with a bit of luck (victories agains the major clubs with a poor performance) I was leading the Bundesliga, 2 points ahead of Bayern and Dortmund, in the 13rd round when i was contacted by Olympique Marseille. Challenge accepted. Oh, yes, i won the Supercup (winners of the cup and the league) against Dortmund, 2-1.

OM was in a bad situation in the league (13rd or 14th, i think), but i managed to finish the french league in the 4th place and qualify to Europa League. Nevertheless, i won one more cup for my curriculum, by beating PSG 4-0 in the final of the french league cup.

The second season in OM (third year of my career) was a bit unlucky in the league and in Europe, with great performances but not so great results, thanks to my blind strikers. Finished at 3rd place at the french league and was a runner up in the Europa League, losing by 2-1 for Schalke 04 in the great final. However, one more trophy to my shelves: won the French Cup against Valenciennes, 3-1. At the end of the year, i was contacted by Arsenal, and accepted.

Now, in my fourth season, I just won the Capital One cup against Swansea (3-0) and I am in the second place in the Premier League. Still on the FA Cup (quarter-finals vs Man City away - afraid that i am going to lose this one) and the Champions League (16-round vs Porto, lost the first leg by 1-0, but totally possible to get qualified).

In resume, 4 years, 5 cups, 0 leagues.

Last edited:
After my team Hartlepool united got relegated IRL this season I decided to do a new save and see if I could secure enough points to stay up.

Made 4 or 5 loan/free transfers and managed to win the league using my own tactics.

In the last 4-5 games I managed to consecutively win every match to mace from 5th to 1st beating Sheffield untied to the title on the last day of the season!
Was chuffed to bits to say the least.

Well, this could go into the frustrations for those who need shown you can give this kind of stats to the AI. In FM13 as in any of the previous versions.

MKDonsvMiddlesbrough_StatsMatchStats.jpg

And in my game with Real Madrid, that I began from January 2013 (started with Brazil league loaded), after sending Barça out in the Copa del Rey semifinals (0-2 and 0-0), I had the second league match against them, at home, and managed something I didn't expect to ever do against Barça with any team:

Don't have the screenshot right now but in my first season I just beat Liverpool 4-3 on aggregate to get into the Europa League group stages

3-2 at Anfield as well!

I decided to start small to build my rep from the bottom,I picked TNS in Wales,

After winning 7 league titles,Unbeaten seasons,7 Premier League Cups and 6 Welsh cups And a superb Europa League trophy i resigned,Shortly after that i was approached by Rangers after they sacked their manager sitting in 8th place,I took over won the domestic double..Not long into my 2nd season with them Fulham came knocking so i couldnt resist the premier league! I class this as an achievement :)

2012-2013 Season Double (Cup and League) with Freiburg, 1 player bought, 900k "Big Dane" Nicklas Helenius scoring 26 league goals topping the domestic chart.

Qualified to World Cup 2018 with Finland, lost on 1st knockout round against Italy on penalties. 17th on Fifa rankings.

RB Leipzig 2012 - 2021

2013 German Regional Division Northeast Winner
2014 German Third Division Winner
2015 German Second Division 3rd

German First Division Winner - 2019, 2020, 2021
German Cup Winner - 2017, 2018, 2021
German Super Cup Winner - 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
Champions Cup Winner - 2021 (vs Chelsea)
Runner up - 2019 (vs Barcelona)

Stats for this season 2020/2021:

Last edited:
Probably the best game, statistically, I've had on FM. I've had one or two wins by even bigger margins and several other 8-0s (including the previous game in this CL group in fact!) but the complete domination isn't something I've seen at quite this scale. Obviously helped by playing against a woeful team who were down to ten men after 23 seconds and used up all three subs after 14 minutes, but 32 shots to 1, 73% possession - I'm sure plenty others will be more accustomed to those kind of stats, but I'm manager of bloomin' Harrogate!

View attachment 342182

I just won Manager of the Year without having got a single Manager of the Month award in that season. I didn't even place until February (when I was 3rd), and then I got one more third and a second. That must be pretty unique.

No secret why. Last season, Norwich were bottom of the table when I took them over in November, and we eventually limped to safety with two games to go - which were Arsenal and Man U, so it was as close as it could have been. This year (2015/16) started badly. Charlie Austin joined on a Bosman from Burnley after scoring 28 in their promotion season, surely the only time anyone has got the Premier League's top scorer and winner of the Golden Shoe for free. But he took an an age to bed in - 11 games without a goal, missing chance after chance. Eventually his head seemed to drop and he stopped even getting chances, at which point I relegated him to the bench. We were limping along just above the relegation zone and doing nothing to confound the pundits' prediction of 14th place.

But after Austin came on as a sub against Tottenham away and grabbed both goals in a 0-2 upset, there was no looking back. 28 goals last year, and despite starting late he bettered that by one and walked off with his second consecutive PL Golden Boot by a street. And Tom Ince, Rasmus Falk and at the back, record signing Dória also came into devastating form. Starting with a 2-0 victory against Chelsea (both goals scored by - guess who - Austin), our final 13 matches consisted of 2 losses, 2 draws, 9 victories - almost championship-winning form. Taking us from relegation candidates last year to 7th this year - above Chelsea, and way above our predicted finish of 14th.

The only negative was that we went out of both cups in the first round. 7th isn't good enough for Europe and we were well off 6th, so that was never a hope. But Ince and Austin have fired their way into their first England caps just in time for the Euros, which makes me very pleased with myself. Come on England :)

I haven't Started FM 2013 yet . But I won the League cup with Burnley in FM 2011 and won the EURO with England and reached the WC final . also reached the 8 round of the Europa League with Burnley .

In FM 2012 I have reached the Egyptian Cup Final with Masr EL-Makasa and Promoted with Darlington from the Blue Square to League 1 in 4 seasons . Also have won the Egyptian Cup 3 times with Ismaily and reached with them the CAF Champoins League final 2 times and the CAF confederate Cup final once .

completing the domestic treble in my first season with everton

Had this save for quite some time. Though recently I haven't been on it as much.

Cardiff 2012-2021

5 Premier Leagues
1 League Cup
1 Europa League
2 Community Shields
2 FA Cups
2 Champions Leagues
2 European Super Cups
1 Club World Championship (No Idea how I didn't win the other!)

So 16 Trophies so far!

View attachment 344515