Best win ever!

Hi everyone!
Newbie here! First time sharing in this website!
the reason i did it is i just played the best win ever of playing FM!

3rd season, 1st position, on the 34th game of the season, 2nd place os Tottenham and points different is 10, so if i win this game i win the league, but if i lose i need to wait another week to win it which i dont like coz i have champions league semi awaits too,

on the 26th minutes my Ball Winning Midfielder Radja Nainggolan made a totally reckless tackle and got red card (bought him 1st season only because his Indonesian background just like me and turns out to be very good and versatile player the for 2 season but the 3rd season he got red card lots of time and make lots of mistake)

So switch tactic to 4-4-1 slow down tempo and width like i always do after red card,

tottenham control and dominate the game, only for De Gea saves loads of their shots and they are also shooting wide or over, rode my luck here but i just hang on coz i thought draw is good enough even if i lost i still have a good chance to win the title.
2nd half i change Welbeck role as defensive forward and man mark their defensive mid which i can see controlling the game and it seems their play is no longer that dominant,

But my player nver get going untill the 93rd minute, my first real attack, Valencia (subtitute) bring the ball forward, cut inside, seems like going nowhere, Kaboul slide tackle him, ball goes wide to the left, Kagawa reach it first, goes past their right back (i think Kyle Walker) then put a cross in, only got Welbeck inside penalty area but guess what! He nicks the ball between Kaboul and Lloris who scrambles and BANG!!! HE GOT THE GOAL!!!!!! FOOTBALL ****** ****!!! Welbeck won me the title so its 2 in a row now Manchester United win the Premier League 2014/2015

I can see myself being lifted up the air by my players!!!

sorry for the long post i just have nowhere to share this as my wife didnt care dont care and wont care

cheers!

hello every one just completed the French hero challenge on steam with fc metz I will be paying in the top flight of france next season I hope to have many good season at metz this is how I managed to get to where I am now

national league

View attachment 352351

league 2

View attachment 352353

final success
View attachment 352356
I hope to turn fc metz into a new powerhouse team in france and Europe taking on the world elite clubs[/CENTER​
]​

So leave my tottenham team because the board was giving me S##t money to spend and i go to lokomotiv moscow and this happens View attachment 352427 always nice to beat a big team :)

After buying FM2013 (the first ever FM game i've bought!) a couple of weeks ago, I have just had my first taste of success.

I decided start off in the lower leagues, and The Hatters (Luton) in the Blue Square Premier were kind (stupid?) enough to offer a young, clueless manager a chance...first seasons expectations....to win the league!

Needless to say, that didn't happen.

Roll on season 2013-2014, The Hatters got off to a roaring start, before starting to feel the blues as winter kicked in. As the frost thawed so did the team, inspired signings of Israel Silva, Patrick Agyemang, Matthew Lund and Andy Proctor helped to keep us in the race to first place. With 4 Matches to play Luton, along with Mansfield, were 10 points clear of the rest of the pack, our next fixture was Mansfield...away...

2-0 the hatters!! - I was euphoric, convinced that match alone would decide the league, and now needing only to bulldoze through 3 more matches against inferior teams to secure my legacy.

Luton 0 - Wrexham 1...This wasn't in the script! Fortunately Braintree put up a unbelievably spirited performance against a superior Mansfield side, and held them to 2-2. Both teams have 2 games left to play, We lead by one point, 2 wins will guarentee the title for The Hatters!

Luton 2 - Woking 0.. It's all coming together nicely, a solid performance, and the lads are given the plaudits they deserve. Over at Field Mill Stadium, Mansfield give the home fans hope with a 2-0 drubbing over Wrexham.

It has all led up to this moment, we kick off off the same time, its Luton (1st) Vs Kidderminster (3rd) and Mansfield (2nd) Vs Eastleigh (17th)

I can see the goals coming in - Mansfield are taking Eastleigh apart which means nothing less than a victory will net us the title.

In the 22nd minute my gut wrenches, I hold my head in my hands - Kidderminster have scored! Everything we've worked towards is slipping away - It's going to take a **** of a half time talk to get myself out of this pickle.

As the team come into the dressing room, I impress upon them the fact that we have a standard, and at present, they are falling so far short of it that they will be queuing outside the Jobcentre in the morning. The promise to rise to the challenge.

48minutes: Agyemung (our TM) plays a sublime through ball for Matthew Lund (BBM) who hits the ball like an exocet from just inside the box - GOAL GOAL GOAL! We're back in the game! I never had any doubts!

Mansfield at this point at 5-2 up, their game is basically over - we need a miracle.

55minutes: Basso (our GK) is about 20 yards away from the half way line, taking a free kick - we are in overdrive, we need a goal and we need it now!

He hits a long, high ball straight down the middle - Mansfields goalie comes off his line in anticipation.
The ball is descending back to earth in a graceful arc, the site of impact is Mansfields Central Defender Curtis Haynes-Brown's head just outside the box.

It's not surely? it's not? -- is it? IT IS? IT ****** WELL IS!!
Curtis Haynes-Brown own goal (55)

Luton hold on to the result, and win the Blue Square Premiership! The fans applaud Blandinio for he truly is a man to be admired.

View attachment 356165

Goal Highlights (quality's poor - sorry :S)
[video=youtube;-hFO3sqhkL8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hFO3sqhkL8[/video]

winning the world cup with .....WALES now 2nd in world rankings, this game is either messed up or I am the best manager Wales have ever had lol

View attachment 357485

May seem like nothing, but considering our side had gone 20 games without winning (13 under a previous manager before he got sacked), this is perhaps my most satisfying result ever. What's more, I've actually managed to find a tactic that seems to work reasonably well!

View attachment 358530

Played 440
Won 356
Drew 54
Lost 30

Ive spent 198 million on transfers
Ive made 653 million from transfers!
I am the transfer king!

The time holidayed is pre-season and when I had already won the league with 6/7 games left!

Reached my Goal?

So my aim at the beginning of the season was to have a solid first team at Man United, but have a great set of 'back-up' players. Now its not been an easy season, injuries, fixture congestion, poor performances!! But I feel these two games show that my ethos has worked out well, 6 changes to the line ups as the games were 3 days apart, yet two brilliant wins against competitive teams... but the most impressive and pleasing thing for me are the stats... Hard work pays off right?

View attachment 359199View attachment 359201 View attachment 359202View attachment 359200

This is my success as Everton manager, currently in my 4th season.

ScreenShot2013-06-19at152800_zps0164db60.png

Current Squad
ScreenShot2013-06-19at152710_zps4dc27a57.png

ScreenShot2013-06-19at152714_zps5c4e54fc.png

Some screenshots of players who have developed really well.

ScreenShot2013-06-19at153838_zps689d23ec.png

ScreenShot2013-06-19at153815_zps129d2c45.png

ScreenShot2013-06-19at153859_zps8759c8ce.png

ScreenShot2013-06-19at153910_zps7e5c1840.png

ScreenShot2013-06-19at153915_zps4e3cd24a.png

ScreenShot2013-06-19at153920_zpsff546b3f.png

ScreenShot2013-06-19at153848_zpsfbf9134b.png

ScreenShot2013-06-19at153854_zps5412826a.png

I'm manager for the German National Team. I have denied 2 contract offers. The first was from Dortmund and the second was from Juventus. I have just won the European Football Championship in 2016 :D

View attachment 360185

just finished 2nd season with liverpool. won league with 95 points and 16 points ahead of chelsea losing only one game against chelsea. beat man utd on pens in capital one cup final finishing 0-0 aet and then topped it off with 4-1 victory over bayern munich in champions league final.

This is my first post on this website so I thought I'd go for a quick message about my latest save. It's good to have somewhere you can chat about FM with fellow players!

I've just been promoted to the Premier League with Nottingham Forest after my first season. Expected to finish 11th in the Championship, actually finished 6th and beat Hull and Brighton to win the play-offs. I overhauled the majority of the squad in preparation for the PL but thanks to weak finances at Forest I haven't been able to add that much quality to the squad and I'm currently struggling at the foot of the table after 6 games. I reckon it's a case of too much too soon for the club but I'll keep on fighting for points until they boot me out!

Its a small accomplishment, playing my 1st champions league season, now in 1st round KO round.. i was drawn with barca, even this game is a home game, I didnt expect to win at all, i was expecting barcelona spanking my wigan.. It was tie on 1st half, then on the 2nd, Neil Maupay scores twice!!... i beat them 2-0, completely dominated the game.. I also play possesion game, was happy to beat barca, as im a real madrid fan. Real madrid is playing in eurocup, was 6th last season on La Liga, almost everyone wanted to leave..LOL

View attachment 361121