Post Your Successes

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 555
  • Views Views 220K
Small successes last night for me. I'm Celtic in the first season. Only Salva Sevilla and Sisi brought into the team in the window so not too much disruption with the standard squad. The league is never going to be a 'challenge' so to speak so its more down to European progression for me. Last night consisted of a 2-1 victory against Dortmund at Parkhead, then a 1-0 victory at the Emirates against my team, Arsenal. The last team to make up the group are Lyon and a good result against them should be a good bit of progress towards European domination ;)

Nothing more to be said.
36B9E2AB068607121B559CB0CC40F802E5E7B48F

4th season in now, 2nd season Hazard was listed at ?36m due to being unhappy at Chelsea, and Isco cost me pretty much an entire's summer of budget.

Now I get like ?300m budget per window so it's much less of an issue with spending.

Isco is cheap in 14.3 update I noticed since his pace has reduced and Ancelotti doesn't use him often. Ah yes totally forgot players like Hazard etc get unhappy if teams miss out on European football.

The year is 2125. I've managed for 5,707 games and FINALLY the stupid amount of own goals on FM14 has worked in my favour !!!!

View attachment 394529

I should stop playing FM14 as it won't get any better than this!

Back