Post Your Successes

• Thread starter Thread starter iamauser
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 555
  • Views Views 220K
This might not be the best achievement ever, but I'm quite proud of it! Especially since it was only the 3rd season and I beat massive teams such as Bayern and Dortmund :D

It's OFFICIAL!

I proudly announce that I finally unistalled FM14. After days of struggling I let him thnik he won this battle. FM12 remains the best FM in history for me and this 14 creature looks like a half product. I think a game is designed to provide pleasure when playing and I certainly did not feel any of this in FM14. Ah, maybe I felt but then I got like five or six injures in one week or so. All in all, good bye FM14, welcome back FM12!

Rofl, bye.

Meanwhile, classy upset with a 2-4-2-2 formation due to injuries :D

Match odds going in were 1-24

Last edited:
Started in Skrill Premier, and after 9 seasons I qualified for Europa League because the champions, Manchester Utd, failed to get a continental license due to financial troubles.

December 2023, and I topped the Europa League Group K from me, Celtic, LOSC Lille, and Atletico, with 16 points from the group. So proud

Last edited:
Started in Skrill Premier, and after 9 seasons I qualified for Europa League because the champions, Manchester Utd, failed to get a continental license due to financial troubles.

December 2023, and I topped the Europa League Group K from me, Celtic, LOSC Lille, and Atletico, with 16 points from the group. So proud

Who are you managing? o:

Probly my most successful save game in '14.

Indeed. A Spanish team winning the Portuguese cup and a German team lifting the French cup is quite impressive.

View attachment 404024

Huge Yorkshire derby, Reda Johnson vs his former club. Look at Oguchi Onyewus rating. He conceded two penalties, scored an own goal and got booked. Scumbag ref should have just sent him off to end his misery...craziest game I have experienced so far. :)

Back