After winning the Champions League in the second season, the board decided to expand the stadium :)

Wonder how happy Everton is about this though...

View attachment 462123

Having a cracking first season with Brighton. Bought a couple of key players (Antonio Adan in goal and Jorge Casados as left back) and, after a few dodgy results, finally happened upon a tactic which works consistently (provided I teak it slightly where appropriate). I'm now in Feb 2014 sitting pretty 10 points clear at the top of the Championship.

Finishing my second season with Bournemouth. Will end the season comfortably mid table. Lost narrowly in the FA Cup semi final. But much, much more importantly than that, I've just signed the beast that is Samuel Umtiti on a free for next season!! What a coup! I'm going absolutely bat **** crazy about it. OOSH.

First season with Feyenoord:

Won the Europa League and Eredivisie, lost in the final of KNVB Beker

Transfers:
View attachment 462053

League:
View attachment 462052

Europa League:
View attachment 462051

2nd season:

Only in September but I've carried on where I left off:

View attachment 462050View attachment 462049View attachment 462048

Current team:

View attachment 462044

Was a bit gutted to see Martins-Indi leave, first 2 months he was fine, then he came out saying he wanted to move to a bigger club and morale went to abysmal and his performances were just terrible, so from Oct-Jan he just didn't play unless I was forced to, but Kongolo has stepped up in his place and been amazing so I can't complain really. Lille managed to get themselves relegated so I pounced on Nolan Roux, who is an absolute animal in the Eredivisie, 11 goals in 8 league apps so far, 15 in all comps.

Last edited:
I'm Chelsea and top of the league after 11 games only losing once (away to Swansea.. they had 3 shots to my 29 and they still won!)Lewandowski has been an absolute touch of a buy scoring 13 goals in 12 league games so far!

So started a save with Der BVB, where i wanted too see how much of an impact the lose of G?tze would be.
Been playing my 433 tactic all season, and gotta say its been perfect for Dortmund.
May 29th I picked up the double, with 6 matches in hand.
Still going strong in the CL, and right now i can have full focus on that part of the game.
So hope that this season will end up with the magical treble, at the end of my first season.

Sold Lewandowski for 38.5 mil euro with around 8 months left of his contract, since the fool wanted to much money to sign a new one.

Uploaded some SS as game is standing the 31 marts 2014.

The Double in my first season, and still in CL.
View attachment 461758

The League table.
View attachment 461757

The matches I've played so far this season.
View attachment 461756View attachment 461755

The tactic.
View attachment 461754

The players in/out season 2013/14
View attachment 461752

Kind regards.
Frank

BARELY scraped the Premier League by 1 point with Arsenal against Chelsea. Sczcesny saved an 88th min pen which ensured that Norwich wouldnt draw 3-3 against us and we'd win the title(Lehmann 2006 anyone?).

I just finished first season in charge of Brighton. Promoted as champions with a 13-point lead. Played an offensive 4-3-2-1, much like I did in FM13, with great success. Short passing, playing down the wings, Ulloa as a deep lying forward with Buckley on the right and Kaz/Orlandi on the left acting as inside forwards. Midfield of Crofts, Kasami and Agustien were rocks, keeping the pace of the game where I wanted it. Ward, Dunk, Greer and Bruno were the back four all season; couple of changes when Bruno needed some rest.

Key signings:

Patjim Kasami - Loan
Jorge Casado - ?350k from Real Madrid
Antonio Adan - Free (most clean sheets in the country by the end of the season)

Sales:

Bridcutt - Hull ?6.5m
Lopez - Cardiff - ?2m
Brezovan - Everton - ?80K (****** knows why but I took the cash anyway)

Now time to shore up for the Prem. Decided against keeping any of the loanees so now to get some players in! There are a bunch of quality youngsters being released so I'm planning on snapping them up on frees and sending them out on loans whilst buying some experienced players to do the job of keeping us up.