I started a game with man city, bought Will Hughes, Leandro Damiao, Stephan Lichtsteiner, Asmir Begovic, Raheem Sterling, Timo Werner and i sold Micah Richards for ?17.5m. Had kind of a half decent pre season, few really poor games and awful performances as can be expected. First game of the season was home to southampton, had both Hart and Begovic injured so had to play Pantillimon in net and the only one of the new signings i started was will hughes. I went 2-0 down so obviously was quite angry but then just before the half Hughes pulled one back so i had a right go at them at half time and ended up winning 7-3. The second highest scoring game in premier league history. In my first league game. *ahem*

I have just finished 3rd in my first season with Newcastle, I didn't really have a great season either lots of sub seven average ratings for the season but I'd still call 3rd a success.

I just sold Ben arfa for 38 million to Real Madrid as well

2 wins to start the season with PSG. Success? Yes because I was getting destroyed in preseason before adding the "play wider" and "push higher up" instruction to my tactic.

I am currently top of the Scottish premiership with hibs in first season with a record of 12 wins and 2 draws and have reached the Europa league group stage after knocking out Aalborg., some Icelandic team and braga

I'm so ******* delighted winning matches although my team are statistically worse than the opposition in almost everything. Feels so good after reading the frustration thread where everyone is experiencing the exact opposite.

Currently third in the league with my Everton side, first season in November. Only first team signing have been Bradley and Nainggolan. It took me a few fresh starts for everything to click and understand how this years version works. Playing a Standard Balanced 4231 to start games and then moving to counter or attacking depending how the game is going. I haven't got them playing exactly how I want, but don't want to disrupt our current form.

After having some pretty torrid starts in my FM career, I'm happy things are going well.
Still having a lot of the common issues though, fullbacks playing poorly and defenders not closing down well enough or making challenges. Hopefully this gets ironed out soon!

047a3fdd96959fa997d510e717a83096.png

Draw one all away at Chelsea. Well defended, lads...

decided to start FMC with a goal to win all top division...
created one tactic at the start...
won the Singapore League in the first season
won Malaysia premier league in 2nd season, and super league in 3rd

all using the same tactics... :D

Just finished 3rd in the first season with Southampton. Buzzing!!

First season with Sao Paulo in the Brazilian league, not only did I manage to keep a secure financial position turning a profit every month, also managed to win the Brazilian League by 4 points, despite being rated to finish around 9th, with a squad that was turning to shambles near the end due to injuries and suspensions. Also won the Sudamericana Cup. Heroic effort by the players, and finally managed to come up with a formation I was happy with.