You can sign players alot of players for 0 if your teams been fairly successful, just add a new manager and take over that players club then sell them to your other save got Bale Aguero Falcao and Costa for nothing :D

You can sign players alot of players for 0 if your teams been fairly successful, just add a new manager and take over that players club then sell them to your other save got Bale Aguero Falcao and Costa for nothing :D

No hate but I'm sure more people like to play the game without cheating, More like to challenge themselves!!

Respect to you for that but I just like to play with wonderful players for cheap prices and not to concede goals, still can't score many goals though which is frustrating, any advice?

Respect to you for that but I just like to play with wonderful players for cheap prices and not to concede goals, still can't score many goals though which is frustrating, any advice?

Get better players :p haha, Try tweaking your tactic, Haven't the best players in the world on the same team is going to guarantee success.

I know it won't but I just like seeing great players score great goals may be cheating but its **** entertaining just wish I was better with tactics so I can score more I usually use or but can only get 3-0 max lately

My biggest success is 34 goals conceded in 2 seasons (18 in 4th season and 16 in 5th season) with Newcastle.

2018/2019 with my beloved Portsmouth, after being promoted every season but one, I'm currently into my second season in the Premiership.
Finished 5th last season, a Benzia-shot in the bar from the CL-spot, even though I had the far lowest salaries in the league, which I still have this season.
Currently 3rd but with fewer games than 1 and 2, and i drew Mönchengladbach in the EL-playoffs.

Some of my finest regens:

View attachment 333473View attachment 333472View attachment 333471View attachment 333470

Year 2 of my FC Farum campaign (Danish Superliga). I started as an unemployed semi-pro and was surprisingly hired by the club. Farum is known for playing an attacking possession game, and it already had youth focused philosophies- something that was rather difficult to follow by because of the age of their roster at game start.

Regardless of my obstacles, I was able to finish tops in the league, and won the Danish Cup over FC Copenhagen on penalties. Additionally, I made $81 million for my club through my transfers and prize-money, which allowed the club to increase it's junior coaching spending, it's youth and senior training facilities, and to purchase it's stadium.

As you could guess from my income, my roster experienced quite a bit of overturn, as I had new starters at the vast majority of positions - though all but one of those starters were acquired via free transfers (that being Pedro Eugenio, a world class WB/DR who I purchased for the scalding price of 140k).

I picked up the following players on free's: Matej Vydra (wonderkid!), Hordur Magnusson (wonderkid!), Louis Gil (wonderkid- in my game!), Craig Reid (wonderkid!), Micah Richards (wonderful player!), Kellyn Acosta (wonderkid!), Martin Odegaard (wonderkid!), Gael Andonian (wonderkid!), and Shaquile Coulthirst.

Certainly one of the craziest accomplishments in my long FM career:

View attachment 331946View attachment 331945

Won Club World Cup with Toronto FC in 2014, beating Bayern Munich and Atletico Mineiro in the process!

Had a great time managing TFC and Canada (also won Gold Cup with the national team), had five very entertaining seasons of MLS and international management. Will definitely try it again in FM15 and maybe post a story thread :)

So we have a four-player career going, myself as Burnley, t'other three have taken Blackburn, Leicester and Middlesbrough. In 2021 we have won between us:
Premier League (2017,2019,2020,2021),Championship (2014,2015,2016), C1 Cup (2018,2019,2021),FA Cup (2015, 2021),Champions' League (2020),Europa League (2019),Euro. Super Cup (2019,2020),Club World Cup (2020)
View attachment 331295View attachment 331294

My most successful on 2014 is my bradford save, started in League 1 with the team just gone up from League 2

2014 League 1 Winners
2015 Championship Winners
2017 Capital One Cup Winners, 2017 FA Cup Winners, Community Shield Runners Up, 3rd in Premiership
2018 FA Cup Runners Up, 3rd in Premiership, World Cup Quarter Finals with Turkey
2019 Capital One Cup Runners Up, European Champions Cup Runners Up, Premiership Winners
2020 FA Cup Winners, Premiership Winners, Euros Semi Finals with Turkey

Shaquile Coulthirst also won the golden shoe for me in 2019, 31 league goals in 33 appearances too, if he didnt get injured i think he would have broke the premier league record for goals in a season

Started a couple new games but will come back to it at some point

Last edited: