148 league goals scored and only 19 allowed! Managing Barcelona in season 5. We won La Liga with 33 wins and 100 points. Real Madrid was actually not far behind with 96 points.

I had been managing Wolfsburg to 2 straight Bundesliga titles. In Season 3 Barcelona fired their manager and came a calling with their team sitting in 6th place in La Liga! Still managed to scrape a 2nd place finish with the bad initial position they gave me. I was unable to make any transfer changes that season for budgetary reason.

After my first season I had to retool the team extensively as it was stuck in budget **** with over 4m in player salaries being paid and only 1m of transfer kitty when I took over in season 3. I even had to sell off Suarez and his 375k weekly salary. The main pieces I kept were Messi and Neymar. The rest had to go! Out went Rakitic, Iniesta, Mascherano, Song, Vermalaen, Deulofeu, etc.

The team I won the title with in season 5 had a much slimmer 2.57m in salaries.
I fielded a very balanced club overall, with 8 players in double digit goals and 10 players with at least double digit assists.

Last edited:
Just won the playoffs to get into the Conference with Dunstable. Just about to start my 6th season.
View attachment 783254

Pretty incredible with these finances:
View attachment 783256

That's a great effort mate. Appreciate how difficult it is just to survive In the Conference South with a team promoted from the Southern Premier, let alone punch well above your weight.

To be honest, what I find even more of a shock is that FC Romania are in that league - in real life they must be atleast 2 or 3 leagues below Dunstable!

Back to back promotions with Portsmouth! heading into the Championship with a budget of 700K - cant wait.

I always enjoyed this thread, have not seen it yet so I have made one!

Use this topic to post any successes you have in the game. Screenshots welcome :)

with a little help from my moderating/editing skills
o.png

winning 5 consecutive league titles and back to back champions leagues with sunderland just started 23/24 season :D

View attachment 294443

So, Champions League group stage matchday six. Need only a draw at home to Sporting and I go through top of the group. As the 87th minute passes, I'm absolutely livid and getting ready to lay into my players for being massive bottlers and throwing this away to draw Bayern/Barca/Real in the next round.

But then...

Last edited:
Auto hide sidebar now integrated into skin.. woo hoo! :)

View attachment 293005View attachment 293004

5 shots, 2 on target, Compared to 35 shots, 14 on target, Away to a premiership side with the mighty Gateshead, Thats a real smash a grab, Ofcourse it helps they lost 2 players through injury after making all 3 subs but still a great result.