View attachment 285437
Why is this even a success?
Because I was losing to Benfica 3 - 0, but I didn't rage quit. I stuck with the match and ended up coming out with the win! :)
So yay to me for playing "fairly," and not giving in to my temptations.

So i holidayed until Jan first season then looked for a club to take over....ended up at Gençlerbirliği struggling in relegation zone in the turkish league. A couple seasons later we are in the Champions League and the powerhouse of Turkey.

Just wanting to show off a couple of my players...

A world class Sam Byram

View attachment 282439View attachment 282437View attachment 282434

And my Sergio Diaz

View attachment 282433View attachment 282432View attachment 282431

This is our first season in UCL and we have made the knockout stage taking on opponents Manchester City.

View attachment 282430View attachment 282429

We have already outdone ourselves making it this far in UCL so hopefully we can build on this for next season.

BTW here is my team....and yes i have too many lb/rbs but i had the opportunity to pick up Aurier on the cheap then Grimaldo was released by Barca so he ends up here when the next window opens.

View attachment 282428

And heres to hoping this guy can become the next Burak Yilmaz

View attachment 282427

Last edited:
Currently on my 3rd season with the mighty St Mirren.

1st season: 2 Motm awards, 4th in league when was expected to get relegated, qualified for EURO Cup, 2 QF cup runs.
2nd Season: 2nd in league, runner-up in Scot lge cup, semi's in SFA Cup, 3 MOTM awards, Players MOTY, Writers MOTY, knocked out of Euro Cup in qualifying round 2.

This year im going for titles.

title clash with me 6 points clear at top boosted to 9 points with a 6-0 win vs spurs
telBM.jpg

Probably one of the best careers I've had so far in the fm series. Took on Luton, first season promoted to league 1 via playoffs, second season promoted to championship again via playoffs, third season won the championship and knocked out Chelsea at Stamford Bridge in the 4th Round of the Fa Cup but then got beat up by United. First season in the Premier League finished 5th and won the League Cup. Second Season in the Premier, 3rd Place and won the F.A Cup and for the first time in FM2015 I won the Europa League. Signed a regen for free when i was in the Championship and sold him to United for 50mil in the second season :)

View attachment 276257

Not sure if this should go in the rage or success thread... We're up 3-1 at halftime against Chelsea, then Victor Wanyana gets himself sent off through a stupid challenge. Chelsea quickly scores two to get equal, then late on Kevin Volland shoots them ahead. Thank god for Pelle making the equaliser.

That was the most tense game I've ever had on FM.

My single greatest achievement in my FM playings...I've taken Hartlepool from the doormat of League Two to the dizzying heights of the Championship playoff places. This includes a magical Capital One Cup run to the final which saw off fellow Championship side Bournemouth 2-0. Regardless of whether or not we get to the Premier League, Victoria Park will be hosting European football in the 2017/2018 season!

We're also in the FA Cup quarterfinals awaiting a replay at the Etihad against Manchester City.

View attachment 275063View attachment 275062

Last edited:
Started my save with Ajax. And at decembre Davy Klaassen got the golden boy award.

I used to play him as CM-A in a 4-1-2-3 attack and he was just scoring goals and giving assists for fun. Too bad after his reward his performances dropped very badly and didn't have too big of an impact anymore, altough still being very dangerous from shots just outside the box! Probably has to do with the AI adjusting to your tactics, i don't know :s (I ended up winning the league with 2 losses, first game was a loss, and 2 draws, so his form dip wasn't too much of a worry).

Anyone else had surprising golden boy reward in the first seasons?

So, it's the last day of the 2025/26 season, Man Utd were set to play Forest away, while we (Liverpool) were playing relegated Crystal Palace at home. Man Utd had the advantage points wise and a point would have done it for them. At Anfield...

View attachment 273354

Yes, we won, but there was no chance, Utd were way too strong for Forest, right?

View attachment 273353

Or not. Joao Rodríguez is a legend. He won us the title. I was watching my match, and all of a sudden, in the results box, it said "Forest 1-0 Man Utd".

Most nerve-racking experience ever!