View attachment 292682View attachment 292681

A massive scalp in the cup, Was completely dominated throughout the game but managed to grab a lead on the counter thanks to Campbells pace, Went 2-0 up and they hit back straight from kickoff, Thought "Great here we go, Going to end up drawing this one", Somehow managed to hang on for the win despite conceeding 4 corners in injury time.

A personal success for me. I left Luton, to take over Derby halfway through 2019. Couldn't reach the playoffs so ended up getting sacked. i began looking for a new job, and somehow managed to get the Southampton job who finished 15th in the prem. the budget isn't great, but they've got some great players including holtby, Martial and Ward-Prowse.

At the end of my 4th season with Valencia I managed to get to the Champions League finale. The boys had played amazingly good through the whole campaign, but when I saw the matchup against Real Madrid in the finale, I thought that was going to be the end.
But I was wrong! After an intense match with 2 red cards, one for each team, the ref awards me with a penalty in the 92 minute! Valencia-boy Paco Alcacer steps up, and sends the keeper the wrong way, and the trophy ended up being ours! I'm really impressed with how the match turned out, and so happy that I managed to lead Valencia to their first Champions League trophy ever :D
View attachment 292074

I'm having an awesome campaign as an unemployed coach with no badges and only sunday league experience. I was hired in the October of my first year by Jupiler side Helmond Sport, who was in a bit of a rough stretch at the time. Because of the way the Jupiler series works I was able to rally the troops and earn a playoff spot because of an excellent fourth quarter we had during the year, and was able to earn promotion in my first year.

Entering the second season of my campaign I was offered a couple interviews by some minor squads that I felt would be a step down from Helmond Sport (especially given the work I had put into the club over the 2 transfer windows I had been with them for), and instead opted to stay at Helmond Sport for their initial year in the Eredivisie. With my additions the squad far exceeded expectations- winning the Eredivisie league... About a week after capturing the league I was offered a job interview at Nottinham Forest (which I support). At the time Nottingham was having a rough go at it in the league- being in 17th place- but after I took the job I won out the remaining 9 games of the season to rally for a 7th place finish.

That summer the Front Office gave me a reasonable transfer fund of 8million- which I used to sign 9 new players either on free's or on unreasonably cheap transfer listings (to give you an idea, I got Victor Camarasa from Real Madrid for 400k, Ogenyi Onazi from Chelsea for 1.7mill, and grabbed GK Sam Johnstone on a free )..... With this newly rejuvinated squad I was able to post my first EVER undefeated season in FM15, going 44-2-0 in the Championship while only allowing 19 goals all season.

Yo,
This is probably my fastest rise through leagues on FM for a decade.

After about 2 seasons messing about with tactics in the quagmire called the conference with Wrexham....

I think starting in the 2016/17 season:

2016/17 - Conference - Winners
2017/18 - League 2 - Mid-table
2018/19 - League 2 - Winners
2019/20 - League 1 - Winners
2020/21 - Championship - Play-Off final, FA Cup Winners (qualify for Europa League)
2021/22 - Championship - Winners, Community Shield Winners
2022/23 - Premier League - Well, I didn't get relegated.

I'm hoping to push into the top 4 over the next 2 seasons and push for the title over 5.

Unbeaten season with Sunderland

History

League

bfe6099ccd.jpg

After my first CL win least season, this was the perfect way to open up this season. I'd call this a perfect game :)

EDIT: Perfect season!

b1916c0683.jpg

Last edited: