mersk

Reaction score
There's a frustration thread up already, but no success thread. Not all of us are frustrated, so if there's something that gave you a feeling of success, this is the place to post it.

Screenshots are of course welcome.

I guess I'll start it off:

View attachment 213404

It cost me £33m, but I finally got the *******. Being Norwegian I didn't really have a choice amirite? Looking forward to seeing him follow in Coutinho's footsteps - and beyond.

Won Premier League with Man Utd first season with 91 points, Ibra breaking the Prem goal scoring record with 35 goals in 37 games!

View attachment 212469

This guy is AMAZING for League 1, i Signed him after i won league 2 and he just cant stop score goals.. He just shot me the title in League 1, 50 goals in 52 games!

My personal success in a way, finishing a season with the first team i picked when starting the Beta of FM16, no restarting or rage quits. Playing all games on comprehensive, making own tactics and taking almost 70 hours to finish the season...

The result

View attachment 212450
View attachment 212448
View attachment 212449

The best part is that Barnsley were top of the league for almost all of the season, then a last minute defeat against wigan forced them to play playoffs.... Wait for it... A last minute equalizer of Millwall in the play off final kept them in the L1... Football at its finest.

Didn't know I had my own oildaddy at this club!

In other news, Blackpool got relegated again and were taken over by rich arabian dude, spending 2.5 mil on my inconsistent player............... in L2

aRx1ze2.jpg

from first season,game is to easy for Pro menagers

Maybe not so good as some others but I am managing the team I support in real life (Glasgow Rangers)

Won the Championship (so im promoted)
Won the League Cup
Won the Challenge Cup
Won the Scottish Cup (now qualify for europa league)

Season 2

So far after 5 games I am undefeated but I have had three 0-0 draws but only 3 points off the top.

Qualified for the Europa league group stages after defeating Dinamo 3-2agg, some team called Minsk i think (5-0agg) and finally the least expected of all, lost 3-2 at home to Newcastle, the away leg I won 3-0 after Anita got a straight red in the 4th minute, couldn't be any happier with my save so far :D

1st season transfers for anyone interested.

Cummings (Hibernian) 500k (now worth 2mill and a goal machine)
Jay Fulton (loan from swansea)

2nd season

Barry Douglas (free)
Ben Watson (free)
Lingaard (loan from Man Utd)
Jordan Mutch (loan from Cardiff)
Jelavic (loan from West Ham for the simple reason that he was amazing with rangers a few years ago)
Mark O'Hara (300k from Kilmarnock)
Zelalem (loan extension from Arsenal)
Trezeguet (300k 21 year old from Al-Ahly i think thats how you spell it not sure, looks promising)

n93sHaJ.jpg
Om62pxP.jpg

Sociedad won title in first season and Vela best player and goalscorer,

Wow

Wow you guys winning league titles with real sociedad and ****** Leicester City in your first seasons are wizards!

Just hired Frank de Boer as the Southampton Under 18 Manager!!

He resigned from being the England manager at the end of season 2. Hopefully he can bring my Under 18s success, as the Under 21s win all the cups.

Last edited:
Got into the Europa League group stages as Rangers, I beat Dinamo Tbilisi (6-0 on agg), Fiorentina (3-2 on agg) and Villarreal (3-3 on agg, went through on away goals. First group game was against Liverpool at home and this happened

View attachment 206849

View attachment 990747

This is justice for Stevie, a new stadium named after him!​

That is AWESOME! I played FM15 with the sole purpose of getting a new stadium for Liverpool, but it never happened. I played until 2025 or something.

How did you get them to agree on this, considering they just expanded Anfield? And when did they agree on it? Tell me everything!

Definitely one of my most successful saves as far as transfers go at the moment:

Club: Southampton
Date: Jan 2017(1& a half seasons and 3 transfer windows in)
Net spend: 15m
SQUAD:

GK: Begovic(Loan), Forster, Lammana
CB: Amartey, Sviatchenko, Shawcross, Fonte
FB: Seamus Coleman, Patric, Bertrand, Nemanja Antonov, Oviedo(Free)
MF: Classie, Bender, Wilshere(Loan), Oliver, Ajer, Tielemans, Lincoln, Odegaard, Jhon Arango(Out on Loan), Tadic
FW: Belotti, Malcom, Ben Yedder, Jay Rodriguez, Miroslav Klose(For turoting), Juanmi(Out on Loan)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic is my U18s coach after the 2nd season.

Im currently managing SG Dynanmo Dresden in Germany, i started unemployed and got the job at the start of the second season, signed Billy Sharp for 100k and he basically won me the title singlehandedly, then i won the second division, wasnt really hard to win that league as the team i started with was quite strong anyways, theres some good teams in the lower leagues in germany, alot of players of english championship level, im now 5 games into the first division, i lost 2 drew two, one of which been a late equalizer away at Bayern, and the last game i played i had won 3-1 away at Hamburg,
brought in Iturbe to boost my attack as Billy Sharp is showing age and stats declining.
Key Player: Bradley Dack (in from Gillingham for peanuts, assist king when played AMC bangs in a few goals too)
i play a 4-2-3-1 formation!

Had a really fun time managing Liverpool...

Best Signing

View attachment 200217 View attachment 200215

He's been incredible, main beneficiary of how my tactic is set up, but for £5.5 million, he may be my best ever signing on FM.

Achievements

Managed to get the quadruple without really breaking the bank...

View attachment 200211

Just to prove there was no cheating from me either...

View attachment 200210 View attachment 200209 View attachment 200208

View attachment 200207

If anyone wants to try out my tactic just drop me a PM!​