Post Your Successes

Yeah but guess what im a Manchester City Fan so i play as my team derrrr. Its the same for anyone doing any top team in the world. I dont see you knocking JP for being Liverpool another easy team or anyone who picks Real Madrid or Barcelona or any other European gaint. The money spent is also me getting bored 110 mil on sakho just spent 130mil this season on two more wonderkids that Liverpool wouldnt sell me except for a stupid fee. fact is i could have spent half what i have and had the same results.

So what your basically trying to say is don't post your sucesses if your a top team because its too easy. Anyways i have a few smaller team games on the run which il go gung ho at when ive unlocked all the achievements i can with man city so 20 seasons with one club is the last one. Then il do my yearly Altrincham game and post that aswell.

Feel free to post your success with the big teams, but you cant have a go when i say its easy, as lets be honest it is VERY easy with the big teams, especially Man City when no matter how badly you do, you still get about £100mill to spend!!!!
To be fair, i am a United fan so maybe that has something to do with this rant!
Congratulations and look forward to seeing your Altrincham game!

I might make it into a story tbh :p i think its the fact Man city have been utter ***** on every management game until recently so i get abit annoyed. And if you do bad you get sacked nearly got the sack first year for coming 5th was my first save on 10.0 whole sqaud turned on me **** quick think winning the league cup saved my ***,

Won everything there is to win with Real Madrid, on the hall of fame and this result!

Just won the domestic treble with Tottenham in my first season on the 10.3 patch.

2013, won Liga I (romania) with Petrolul Ploiesti, my favourite club!
Petrolul is, in 2009, in Liga II

just won with man united 1st time a double in second year beat Chelsea in fa cup final

1st season i won the treble beat arsenal Carling cup final Chelsea fa cup final real Madrid champions league final not bad.

View attachment 46099

VIVA JOHN TERRY VIVA JOHN TERRY JUST HANDED MAN UNITED THE FA CUP VIVA JOHN TERRY

In 2009/2010 season with Charlton Athletic, top of the league in January with a zero transfer budget, knocked Burnley out the Carling Cup, almost put Arsenal out in the Third Round away at the Emirates. Signed Zavon Hines on a 3 month loan from West Ham United, banged in 9 goals in 12 games in League One, lethal at that level!

I chose Grays to manage starting from the BSP. I won three successive promotions, winning the league EACH time surprisingly. You gotta love the amazing free transfer bargains you can find. I finished 12th in my first season in the championship. Started off great in my next season, staying in the top 10 for the most part of the season, then I picked up Drogba on a free in January and he's been leading the team to a playoff finish 5th. Beat Derby 3-2 on aggregate, then faced Southampton in the final (they beat Norwich 8-1 on aggregate!!). I wasn't fancying my chances too much but then an early set piece goal from Brosco had my hopes up. They ended up going 2-1 up before half time, I gave a dissapointed team talk, Drogba scores within the first minute. Game goes to a VERY thrilling penalty shootout and I eventually won!

Grays Athletic in premiership by 2014/2015!!

It's going to be one **** of a struggle.

Didnt know where to put this but here goes, Managing Crewe at the minute and doing within expectations and just now have been linked with two clubs Bolton and Carlisle which both jobs dont appeal to me whatsoever so declined commited myself to the Railwaymen:). Here:

Last edited:
ive just finished my first season with dundee united and finished 2nd behind celtic but won both the cups. hope to win the league next season and hopefully get into the champions league group stage.

Last edited:
ruudgoals.jpg

Ruud Van Nistelrooy and his incredible first Season at Celtic ;-)

I've nicknamed myself Jose Mourinho Jnr because the fans of a little side called Sangiovannese believe I am the special one. Start of season expectations was to avoid relegation and my troops win promotion on the 2nd smallest budget in Serie B(other promoted club had the smallest and finished 22nd). Back-to-back promotions and we're off to the San Siro (H).

Kicked Chelsea's *** with Millwall on penalties. Forgot to take screens oO) .

Won 5 cups in 2 years, 2 Super Cups, 2 Turkish Cups, 1 Championship, 1 Euro Cup Semi Final I have a stronger this time around should be able to win everything in sight :D

Started as QPR, finished 2nd in champiuonship.

Played a few games for them in the premiership then i got the **** out of there lol. Resigned, went on holiday for a few months, signed for Juve in November, currently at April 2011, 1 point clear at the top of Seria A, they were 13th when I signed. Still in all competitions.

Hopefully Guardiola will get the sack as I want to manage Barca!!!

Signed Henry, Van der vaart & Adil Rama(what a defender!)

Sacked about 10 physios that where on 8+k a week, WTF JUVE!!!!!!!!

Its either winning the Europa League with Everton after signing 2 players in the first season (Gignac, Donovan), or for the month of October 2010 I won Manager of the Month, Player of the Month and Young Player of the Month after beating Barcelona 3-1 in the Champions League, Man Utd 5-2 in the Carling Cup and Aston Villa 3-0 in the Premiership. :D