Post Your Successes

Quadrouple as Newcastle. If you include the Comunity sheild as a cup! ;)

Comm shield, FA cup, league cup and Prem league. 2016. Good year for meee :)

I was really angry a few weeks ago when my awesome Sangiovannese file corrupted(the first file ever to corrupt on me). I was sitting 2nd in Serie 'B' and I had fantastic players and a new stadium. But I finally got over it and started again with Sangiovannese. Back-to-back promotions has put me in Serie 'B' again. Even though I won the Serie C2 and Serie C1 in my last game I don't mind that I got promoted by the playoffs both times. In game date is June 13th 2011. I hope to be promoted to Serie 'A' within 3 seasons :).

Just won the quadruple with Liverpool after getting knocked out of the Champions League in the group stages.

Currently on my 3rd season with Arsenal and won 9 outta 9 and last season went the whole way through undeated,

World Cup 2014.....Drogba has already announced his retirement but he's captaining the creaky national squad for one last gasp. Bring him in as a sub in the 65th minute:
hollandvivorycoast.png

My FM 2009 successes:
Thurrock: promotion to BSP, FA trophy winners
Brentford: League 1 title followed by Championship title in back-to-back seasons (my personal best)

FM 2010:
Kidderminster: BSP champions first season, I found them a pretty easy team to work with in the first season.
FC Halifax Town: Currently working on getting league football back in Halifax, going well so far with 2 promotions in a row sitting well in the BSN.

Won Champions League in my 2nd and 3rd season with EVERTON! And last year won FA Cup, League Cup and all those super league things!!

Just finished my 2021-2022 season with just two losses in all comps 3-1 to West Brom in the league, And 3-0 away to Aston Villa in the Fa Cup. Also went 9 games yet again without shipping a goal before i beat Shef Utd 4-1 at home ending that run.

View attachment 44952

Also seeing as there no record page and im quite proud of my team heres two more screenshots.

View attachment 44953

View attachment 44954

Last edited:
Just finished my 2021-2022 season with just two losses in all comps 3-1 to West Brom in the league, And 3-0 away to Aston Villa in the Fa Cup. Also went 9 games yet again without shipping a goal before i beat Shef Utd 4-1 at home ending that run.

View attachment 44952

Also seeing as there no record page and im quite proud of my team heres two more screenshots.

View attachment 44953

View attachment 44954

You've spent nearly 4.5 times as much as youve earnt on players though, and with Man City its not exactly a hard task!!!!!

Yeah but guess what im a Manchester City Fan so i play as my team derrrr. Its the same for anyone doing any top team in the world. I dont see you knocking JP for being Liverpool another easy team or anyone who picks Real Madrid or Barcelona or any other European gaint. The money spent is also me getting bored 110 mil on sakho just spent 130mil this season on two more wonderkids that Liverpool wouldnt sell me except for a stupid fee. fact is i could have spent half what i have and had the same results.

So what your basically trying to say is don't post your sucesses if your a top team because its too easy. Anyways i have a few smaller team games on the run which il go gung ho at when ive unlocked all the achievements i can with man city so 20 seasons with one club is the last one. Then il do my yearly Altrincham game and post that aswell.

icantbielveilostonegamegrrrrrrr-1.jpg

kinda sucks i lost one game and that was against Cardiff...

Last edited:
I just killed the Serie A awards with Fiorentina. Gilardino won player of the year and striker of the year, Gamberini won defender of the year and Dainelli came second and Frey came third in goalkeeper of the year. I also came second to Mourinho for manager of the year, all this by 1st Jan 2010.

Not bad considering I couldn't win any awards with Liverpool in FM09 with some massive stars.

Hey guys, I started with Bloxwich (In Level 10) and I managed to pick up some guy called 'Richard Lonsdale' at first, I signed him to take the **** out of his name but I played him and he's unstoppable, we're on a good run in the FA Vase beating Reading Town (We were 50-1 To Beat Them) in the first round, remember we had to go through qualifying aswell!

I am using, RunDemOver, the tactic. It's v,good, :)

Getting Accrington promoted two seasons running only to get relegated from The Championship :(