Post Your Successes

Won the league with Leverkusen first season after being predicted ninth and given minimum target of mid table finish. In the second season managed to sign Gourcuff, Montolivo and Hulk for combined fees of around 65 mill, selling a lot of players in the process. Won the league again and decided to invest in some top quality regens and Mauro Zarate. Got to the Semis of the ECL and won the league again. Never been so succesfull so quickly without cheating or using custom DB's :D

Right down to the wire..(H)
2vaxls8.jpg

into my 4th season and roberto soldado has played 149 and scored 113. fantastic record and signed him for only 10.75mil

View attachment 41183

won euros with england to umm

lpool champions league 1st season got notts county to championship so i happy on that won europa with ath madrid 1st time asking

Last edited:
I started as Newcastle, being the team i support, also because i thought it would be a doddle. It was everything but....

Started off with losing a lot of games, like 7 games with 8 draws and a couple of wins in there aswell, to keep the job safe enough to stay manager. All my players hated me and so did the fans, then with no change in tactic... my team who were 21st, ended up coming 3rd, winning the play offs and being promoted.

Well, this is half down to the team and almost half on his own down to Ángel... not sure which one im at work at the moment, i will edit this when im home. He scored 32 goals from 32 appearances! Great signing for 500k.

So now for the premiership!

On my st mirren save, second season got them to there highest league poistion in over 100 years, beat rangers 3-1 and beat Celtic in final of the scottish cupplus lots more exiting stuff, really wish i had made a story about it tbh had litmanen, larrson, viduka haha.. endend up running out of contract and am now undefeated in 10 games with hamburg :D

Akinfeev

Fabio Vidic Rodwell Evans

Zarate Fabregas Hamsik Silva

Pato Rooney

Subs: foster, ferdinand, anderson, nani, santi cazorla, fletcher, rossie

This is my team i started at cardiff city was there for 3 years then got the utd job they finished 7th in the league i took ova and the chairman left the club and got taken ova so i had big transfer kitty. so i bought pato for £35 mil, akinfeev for £35 mil, fabregas for £100 mil, Silva for £28 mil, hamsik for £21 mil rodwell was a bargain at £12 mil. im in my 6th season ( 3rd for man utd ) and have won 2 F.A cups, 2 premier leagues, coca cola championship, league cup, champions league, 2 community sheilds. Tell me wat u think.

It took 4 years but reached the knockout stage of champions league with cork city.won 12 cups and 3 league titles in that time....considering leaving cork for newly promoted leeds in premiership....what u guys think???

It took 4 years but reached the knockout stage of champions league with cork city.won 12 cups and 3 league titles in that time....considering leaving cork for newly promoted leeds in premiership....what u guys think???

I say stick it out, you have done far to well with these guys to leave them. Although, if you are getting bored a new challenge might be a good idea.

into my 4th season and roberto soldado has played 149 and scored 113. fantastic record and signed him for only 10.75mil

Soldado is a beast if you give him the right service.