Post Your Successes

Wtf? If it's on mixed, how do I choose where they send the ball? And I mean that it rebounded out alot. It's only common sense to stick a CM/DM on the edge of the box.

Half of the exploit is setting the positions so that you are left with the one unmarked guy near the edge of the box. Since you can't do that simply by putting one guy 'lurk outside the area'. You can't even direct the corner to those guys.

After a terrible start to the season, only playing 3 times and scoring 1 goal. Stevan Jovetic finally stepped up and played well :

View attachment 92749

managed to help Droylsden get promoted from Blue Square North to Premier League in 7 years time..finnished 11th in the 1st season in Premier league and 4th place in the second season and wont the premier league in the 3rd season..now looking forward to the 4th season in the league and 11 years in managing Droylsden

i've just won the premier league for the 3rd consecutive time and for the fifth time overal with ipswich. Also won carling cup twice, fa cup 3 times in a row and the champions league for the second time currently in the 2021-2022eason

Ive just gone into 2012-2013 ..... Started out as Notts County.....first season I ended up in 1st of League 2 ..... Second season ended up third in League 1.......third season 2nd in Championship :D Now ive een offered Man Utd / Chelsea / Barcelona jobs and im sticking with County.....Im a world class manager and the team I have built
includes players like Albert Yague (ST) / Diamanti (FC) / Xisco (FC) /Chris Brunt (LM) / Ben Watson (MC) / Matic (MC) / Zayatte (DC) / Easton (LB) and K Schmeichel (GK) these few player pretty much won me my way up the championship, Kasper is still brilliant all the way too and I have had to turn down alot of big teams for him.

County are a great team for people who like to work there way up from league 2 as they just keep putting money in for you......I started league 2 with a 1.5m budget and the start of each season they would put in a couple more Million. I started the prem season with a 700k wage budget and a 15m transfer budget (bought Brunt / Diamanti thats it because didnt really need much more)

Ive done other games with Darlington (Prem title after 11yrs) Man Utd (Prem title 10yrs in a row champ league 6yrs in a row and every cup for 4yrs) Barcelona / Inter Milan but in all honesty this game with Notts county has been the most fun so far :D

Thanks guys

Managing Arsenal

Manager of the year - 2 years in a row
EPL Titles - 2
Carling Cup- 1
UEFA Champions League - 2 (back to back)
FA Cup- 1
Club World Championship - 2

I just retained the EPL title with 6 games to go, and 2 games in hand.

I am also on a 74 match unbeaten run. No cheating.

TOP TRANSFERS

Rene Adler - top GK
Neven Subotic - top DC
Sergiy Krvytsov - Great backup or even first team starter DC
Marek Hamsik- great MC
Gonzalo Higuain - Scores on every shot basically, 48 goals in current season with many games to go (in all competitions) got him cus he wanted to leave real madrid, otherwise the deal would have never happened.

lets see some screenshots

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 PM ----------

Ive just gone into 2012-2013 ..... Started out as Notts County.....first season I ended up in 1st of League 2 ..... Second season ended up third in League 1.......third season 2nd in Championship :D Now ive een offered Man Utd / Chelsea / Barcelona jobs and im sticking with County.....Im a world class manager and the team I have built
includes players like Albert Yague (ST) / Diamanti (FC) / Xisco (FC) /Chris Brunt (LM) / Ben Watson (MC) / Matic (MC) / Zayatte (DC) / Easton (LB) and K Schmeichel (GK) these few player pretty much won me my way up the championship, Kasper is still brilliant all the way too and I have had to turn down alot of big teams for him.

County are a great team for people who like to work there way up from league 2 as they just keep putting money in for you......I started league 2 with a 1.5m budget and the start of each season they would put in a couple more Million. I started the prem season with a 700k wage budget and a 15m transfer budget (bought Brunt / Diamanti thats it because didnt really need much more)

Ive done other games with Darlington (Prem title after 11yrs) Man Utd (Prem title 10yrs in a row champ league 6yrs in a row and every cup for 4yrs) Barcelona / Inter Milan but in all honesty this game with Notts county has been the most fun so far :D

Thanks guys
i love these games i did the same with leeds i got took over and i was given 48 million as a startin budget 1.9 on wages per week signed miguel veloso cardozo sakho and eden hazard and im top of prem after 5 games

Season 1:
League Finish
mancitylg.png

Carling Cup - Won 2-1 vs Chelsea
FA Cup - Knocked out 6th round by Chelsea 2-0

Players In:
Hugo Lloris £20.5m .. Yoann Gourcuff £17.5m .. Mario Balotelli (Loan) Gareth Bale £22m (Joins 1.7.2010) .. Toni Kroos £17.75m (Joins 1.7.2010)

Players Out:
Garrido - £2.5m .. Martin Petrov - FREE .. Vieira - FREE .. Sylvinho - FREE .. S. Taylor - FREE .. Bojinov - FREE (All players who are free are out of contract)

After my 1st season with Man City, Im hoping that i can make a push for the Premier league title, but i realise i need to bring in new players, im still undecided if i should turn my team into all british or wether to add some foreign players.. trying with all british is a serious risk but i think i would get more pleasure if i won the league that way .. I think a big key thing for me this season was the rapid change in my backroom staff members and my tactics ...

I got rid of most staff members (including my Ast Manager and replacing with Pat Rice) and tactics im currently using is 4-3-2-1 Fluid/Attacking , Using Play maker and Target man into feet.

As each season i progress i will upload and edit this post fully :) thanks for viewing.

Season 2 ---------
Carling Cup - Lost in Semi's vs Arsenal 2-4 (all together)
FA Cup - Knocked out by Arsenal 4-1 in 4th round
League - 4th Place

Players In:
James Milner - £13.75m, Deco - FREE, Balotelli £26.5m, Fabio Delph - £16m, Kyle Naughton - £15.75, Addison £9.5m (Hot prospect), Rodwell £16.5m, Suarez £21.5m
Players Out:
Zabaleta £9.75, Robinho £8.5m (Reducing wage bill), Caicedo £4.1m, De Jong £6.5m, Toure £11.25 (Reducing Wage Bill), Tevez £9m (Old), Jo (Loan), Lescott £19.75m, Santa Cruz £3.5m

After a dismal season my approach with plain british players has slightly backfired, I need to make alot of changes and bring in experienced players for the back 4 as i conceded way to many goals for my liking. a change in backroom staff is also going to be done with full affect to get the best out my players ..

Last edited:
Barnsley

I wanted a challenge and picked Barnsley, they were predicted 22nd i am overjoyed with my success and will improve next season and hope to get promoted here is a screenshot of my final table .

33vj98p.png

Haven't conceded in 8 games. Funnily enough, Casillas has an average rating of 6.8 throughout these games, which shows just how well the defence has been coping - despite the fact that I rested the first choice defenders in the Rangers and Alcoyano game. The games against Manchester City, Barcelona, and Sevilla were definitely the highlights.

:D

The "Special One" humbled by a new master tactician in the Champions League last 16 second leg. Properly backs to the wall stuff by my team with two breakaway goals, really using the pace of Ishmael Miller well.

View attachment 94268

Season 3.... Summary
League Position: 1st, Carling Cup: Winners 2-0 vs Liverpool

Honours to date:
Carling Cup 09/10 / 12/13
League 12/13

Here is the screenshot and my team through season 3
barclayspremierleague.png

manchestercityq.png

571_Untitled_2.png

Been a good season so far for my Real side. We're atop the league after 16 games, 15 points clear, on a 30-match winning run.

Finally managed to convince Sergio Aguero to join us, after 3 seasons of negotiating, sucking up to the At. manager, and telling the press what a fantastic guy he is. XD Toni Kroos has also decided to come our way.

Sold Luka Modric and Sergio Canales and got a nice return, now with $72 mil in the kitty. Thank you, board, for giving me 100% of my revenue.

Antonio Adan, the unhappy keeper who always complains has been sold for a healthy 4 mil and Esteban, who was unhappy at Valencia, has joined us for 13,000 a week despite wanting 35,000. He's 36 and good enough to fill in for Casillas if need be.

On top of that, looks like Chelsea may be willing to meet my 66,000,000 valuation for Wayne Rooney, who I'm looking to sell since Edin Dzeko is doing well and too close to my heart.

Good times, good times.

Last edited:
This is the very first time I've played FM so I started with a (relatively challenging) team - Cardiff.
They have a pretty tight wage budget so had to trim that first. Then sold Peter Whittingham to WHU for £2.2m, not really sure if that was good but he was a high earner and with that money I managed to loan Daniel Pacheco + Aaron Ramsey both for half a season.
I also loaned Ciaran Clark from Villa, who then let me buy him for 750k. He's my best performer at the moment with an average rating of 7.1.
Started the season with 4 losses and a draw and was told my job was under pressure. Got some awesome tactics from here and have just won 8 games in a row (still got knocked out of the CC by Leeds on pens, though!!)
Currently sitting 4th in the Championship. Everyone's happy except Chopra and Ledley who have 2-3 month injuries... :'(
Oh and another thing, Josh Magennis - a youngster who I promoted from the reserves is an absolute beast. He scores every other game and usually the deciding goal.

What a season it's been!

Won the league with 10 games in hand, with a perfect record...

974_Liga_BBVA_7.jpg

Squad harmony is at an all-time high...

712_Real_Madrid_C.F.png

The lads are still scoring for fun... (Keep in mind, Kroos has only been here for 10 games and Benzema's injured for two months!)

355_Real_2C.F.png

Always a pleasure when everyone gets brilliant ratings...

591_R.png

It's taken me four years to build up this squad but we are looking unbeatable! Rooney is on his way out, Aguero is coming our way, and the sales of Modric, Canales, and Xabi Alonso will bring over some much needed money. Some of that will go towards the purchase of Mascherano, since Atletico want an unreasonable amount for Sissoko, and then we can sit back and celebrate a fourth successful season with Real Madrid!

Last edited: