Post Your Successes

Playing as West Ham I managed to finish 4th, and Carton Cole was the top scorer in the league, breaking the record, with 37 goals in 36

What a season it's been!

Won the league with 10 games in hand, with a perfect record...

974_Liga_BBVA_7.jpg

Squad harmony is at an all-time high...

712_Real_Madrid_C.F.png

The lads are still scoring for fun... (Keep in mind, Kroos has only been here for 10 games and Benzema's injured for two months!)

355_Real_2C.F.png

Always a pleasure when everyone gets brilliant ratings...

591_R.png

It's taken me four years to build up this squad but we are looking unbeatable! Rooney is on his way out, Aguero is coming our way, and the sales of Modric, Canales, and Xabi Alonso will bring over some much needed money. Some of that will go towards the purchase of Mascherano, since Atletico want an unreasonable amount for Sissoko, and then we can sit back and celebrate a fourth successful season with Real Madrid!

What tactic/formation have you used for this save, out of interest?

What a season it's been!

Won the league with 10 games in hand, with a perfect record...

974_Liga_BBVA_7.jpg

Squad harmony is at an all-time high...

712_Real_Madrid_C.F.png

The lads are still scoring for fun... (Keep in mind, Kroos has only been here for 10 games and Benzema's injured for two months!)

355_Real_2C.F.png

Always a pleasure when everyone gets brilliant ratings...

591_R.png

It's taken me four years to build up this squad but we are looking unbeatable! Rooney is on his way out, Aguero is coming our way, and the sales of Modric, Canales, and Xabi Alonso will bring over some much needed money. Some of that will go towards the purchase of Mascherano, since Atletico want an unreasonable amount for Sissoko, and then we can sit back and celebrate a fourth successful season with Real Madrid!

Very nice, you seem to have a knack for winning things.

Though, Rooney looks like he could have bagged a few more goals.

What tactic/formation have you used for this save, out of interest?
For the first ten games, I used my own tactic. It's nothing special, but I think that with the calibre of players I have it worked out pretty well. For the next few games, I tried Mr. Hough's 4-1-2-3 but without the corner exploit, to see how it fared then. I have to say it wasn't too impressive, though I was still winning. For the last few games (starting with the Tenerife one) I used JP Woody's V3. :)

Very nice, you seem to have a knack for winning things.

Though, Rooney looks like he could have bagged a few more goals.
Cheers mate, been an excellent season. After 3 years with these players I've learnt what makes them tick, what team talks to give and who to praise, etc. Rooney was one of my most expensive signings at a 100 million dollars (I went a tad crazy after getting a good deal for Pepe and Metzelder, which left me with 110 in the bank), and probably my worst signing, too. I've tried him as a Complete Forward, Advanced Forward, Poacher, you name it. He'll be extremely mediocre for four or five games, then suddenly bang in 4 goals in a game. But the lack of consistency means I'm looking to sell him and make either Benzema or Aguero (who's finally agreed to a deal after 3 seasons of trying) my central striker alongside the two L/R strikers.

Sorry to bang on about this, but... WHAT A SEASON! Quadruple + this...

596_Liga_BBVA_12.png

To say I'm happy would be an understatement! Bit of a scare as Inter almost beat me in the Champions League semi (First Leg 3-2, Second Leg 2-0, Agg. 5-2) but a smooth 2-0 win against Barca in the final. Beautiful, lads!

Just managed to sign angel de maria for £2.5 mill on my shakhtar save hopefully he rip up the ukranian prem :)

Barcelona: July 2009 - August 2011

La Liga x2
Copa Del Rey x2
Spanish Supercoppa x3
UEFA Champions League x1

Liverpool: August 2011 - September 2012

Barclays Premier League x1
Carling Cup x1
FA Cup x1
UEFA Europa League x1
UEFA Super Cup x1
FA Community Shield x1

Brazil: July 2010 - November 2012

Copa America x1
Olympic Gold Medal (U23's)

Wigan: November 2014 - August 2016
FA Cup Runners Up (v Man Utd on penalties)
Succesful fight against Relegation
Finished 5th in second season

Croatia: February 2016 - Current

UEFA European Championship Winners v England

Millwall:

I won League One in the 09/10 season, Huddersfield and Norwich going up too.
Got knocked out in League Cup 3nd round.
Got knocked out in FA Cup 2nd round.
Lost in JPT final 1-0 against Huddersfield.

Top scorer - Steve Morison

10/11 season

Millwall 1-0 West Ham

Although this success isnt much but after a terrible time on fm on various I have just achieved 4 wins in a row, Yesssssssssssssss, Get in there

In my first ever serious FM game managing Bradford (League 2), I got the Manager of the Month award in the first month itself. The results included a 5-1 drubbing by Derby in the first round of League Cup and 4-1 away win over Notts County in the season opener.

Season 2017/18 - Man City

Honours to Date:
League: 2012,13,14,15,16,17
FA Cup: 2017
Carling Cup: 2010,12,16
Club World: 2014,16
Super Cup: 2016
Champions LG: 2014,16
Community Shield: 2012,13,14,15,16

My Team + Tactics
manchestercityl.png

I decided with the team and squad depth that i have at my disposal. I would focus my attention to the Youth Team, So basically it is safe to say that i am experimenting and just signing young players with good potential. Or even looking to make a cheeky wee profit out of them. They are alot of decent/good british players getting added into the game now which is very ideal and some of the stats are pretty awesome from where im looking.

Anyways thats my update for now ... Oh and i recommend BALOTELLI ...

Great haul from sales this year, made better by all of the revenue being made available + $160 mil from the lovely Khaldoon Al Mubarak.

212_Manchester_City_2.jpg

And nice to see the new signings gelling in well together!

516_Al_Jazeera_UAE_v_Man_City_7.jpg

I think I'll look for a new challenge now, possibly work my way up in the nPower leagues. Never managed a team that's not in the top league before!

Actually, i've played with liverpool a few times and they almost always get taken over within the first year. once I got 87mil to spend first season and another time i got 34mil. combine that with selling a few players (I always sell aquilani, maxi, skrtel, aurelio, etc.) and you could easily have enough to make some good signings

1st season with Rushdon and diamonds i beat norwich in league cup 6-1, wycome 2-0 and preston 2-1 and got 134 goals by January, plus also salisbury are still in minuses aswell being on -4 in january.

I wanted a challenge and picked Barnsley, they were predicted 22nd i am overjoyed with my success and will improve next season and hope to get promoted here is a screenshot of my final table .

You conceded 81 goals :O maybe a DC for your summer buy? :p

Actually, i've played with liverpool a few times and they almost always get taken over within the first year. once I got 87mil to spend first season and another time i got 34mil. combine that with selling a few players (I always sell aquilani, maxi, skrtel, aurelio, etc.) and you could easily have enough to make some good signings

I very much doubt you got £87m in your first season as Liverpool without editing the database to give yourself more money. Liverpool's budget on the first season is approx 2.5m if that ... so no idea where you getting £87m from