Post Your Successes

You've clearly cheated.

What the **** are you on about. How have I cheated if Aguero and Forlan got 40 goals each thats possible and its not my fault if your **** at the game and cant get them to do that.

Just finished my first season with Atletico Madrid and Aguero and Forlan have been immense with them both ending up with 40 goals each

very good, both forlan and aguero are top class finishers shame I cant get the top class strikers playing the way they are capable of. How many did they get in the league. Because i imagine they could easily score double figures in the europa league especially in the qualifying rounds

Signing David Beckham for Q.P.R :)

Smashing your Club's Old Manager 5-0 (The look on his face), while seeing your Most Inconsistent Performer doing brilliantly AND the player just back from Injury scoring twice (H)

I went leeds and won league one unbeaten. Moved up to championship obviously and finished 12th, then second season finished 10th then next season finished 4th and ended up gaining promotion. Now in 1st season in premier league and i am 3rd after 22 games!!

I got arbroath promoted after signing a load of wierdos on free transfers, possibly back to back as I have secured play off position

Make that back to back promotions with load of unknowns in my team, but this season i actually spent money, £500

Last edited:
With F.C. Kobenhavn i won the danish league and cup 3 years running i also beat real madrid in the CL quaters to make the semi's but went out to Inter Milan

A couple of days ago I was tempted to write in the 'Post your frustrations' topic but having battled for another season I am now able to post in the this topic.

I am pleased to say that although it took me an embarrasing 16 seasons I have finally won a trophy, after leading Sunderland to the Premier League title in 2025. I started the game around December/January time and it is the only game I have ever properly played on the FM series, being a bit of an old stick in the mud and just playing CM 01/02 most of the time.

It took me a while to sort things out and for a while I was happy to just potter about in about 8th - 10th positions making a decent profit, building up my stadium and getting my facilities in order. I had some issues with tactics, I was too negative, which also took too long to sort out. Another slight problem was finances. It wasn't that I was making too little cash, but actually too much. Even though Sunderland where not a PLC I was making large profits each year thinking that they would just go into the kitty, but no, they were being paided out in dividends. I wasn't expecting this, so realised I should start buying players with my cash.

This change of attitude occured in around the 2020 season. At this time I had brough through a world class striker, called Raul from Spain. I bought him from Real Madrid for about £4m and he is now worth over $35m. He is a legend. As he was getting older though and hadn't won anything for me at Sunderland, I was feeling bad. I thought I had to win something with him, or sell him and realise some cash and let him live up to his potential.

Luckily I was able to do this and win the Premiership in a battle against Man City. It has been truely emotional. Although leading for most of the season a draw in my penultimate game against Sheffield United meant I needed Burnley to get a result at Man City, while I had to beat QPR. I did my job and was thrilled to find that Burnley had heald the Blues to a 0-0 draw.

I only have one player who isn't a regen, or however they do it these days. He was Jonjo Shelvey, a player I had bought a t age 17 from Charlton for £1.7. He has made over 500 appreances for Sunderland playing as an attacking central midfeilder in a 4-5-1 formation.

I hope this will be some inspiration to all managers.

J

JUst won the World Cup with England beating Argentina in thrilling final then followed it up by winning the European Championship beating France in the final (check how late I equilized)

Buying a regen for my whole transfer budget (17.75mill) on a 17yr old striker for my bristol city team even though i only had a 17 man squad in 18th place in the prem because i believed he was the messiah fans were ****** and scout said he would not be worth signing...4 seasons later he is now worth 35.5mill and scores 35-40 goals a season with atleast over 10 asissts and is a world class striker at 21 LEONARDO LUCCI!!! :D

IM in my 7th year at leicester and i've won 4 premier leagues, 3 champions leagues and 2 fa and carling cups

Just finished my first season with Manchester United, won the Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, League Cup and Community Shield

IM in my 7th year at leicester and i've won 4 premier leagues, 3 champions leagues and 2 fa and carling cups

Nicely done!
In which season did you start at Leicester and did you use patch 10.3?

I just finished my third season as manager of West Ham. Using the 10.3 patch and the summer-update from FM Denmark we finished 8th in 2009-2010 season, 3rd in the following and in the 2011-2012 season we won the Premier League.

Last edited:
Started with Huddersfield..
Season 1 : Won the League 1 title
Season 2 : Promoted to the Premiership
Season 3 : Finished 16th, offered a Man Utd job (refused) then 5 days later i qualify for the europa league through fair play
Season 4 : Finished 14th, Europa League Semi Finalist (again qualified fair play)
Season 5 : Finished 13th, Europa League last 16th
Season 6 : Finished 11th
Season 7 : Currently 13th, rejected offers from Stoke, West Ham.. and eyeing a west ham player with 200 PA <)

*Man City winners for 6 freakin years

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 AM ----------

Started with Huddersfield..
Season 1 : Won the League 1 title
Season 2 : Promoted to the Premiership
Season 3 : Finished 16th, offered a Man Utd job (refused) then 5 days later i qualify for the europa league through fair play
Season 4 : Finished 14th, Europa League Semi Finalist (again qualified fair play)
Season 5 : Finished 13th, Europa League last 16th
Season 6 : Finished 11th
Season 7 : Currently 13th, rejected offers from Stoke, West Ham.. and eyeing a west ham player with 200 PA <)

*Man City winners for 6 freakin years

I started with Portuguese side Paredes who are valued at around 120k and are in the northern lower division.

In two full seasons as manager, I've made my way to Liga Sagres. I can largely thank my favorite low league striker Anderson for the help.

I started out as an obscure manager, and now Nationally recognized in Portugal.

just dragged a bruised Udinese through a Champions League group including Real Madrid, PSV and AS Monaco. :)