Marek Hamsik

attachment.php

Frank Lampard

attachment.php

Overall Best XI

attachment.php

Current Squad (Regens are boarded)

attachment.php

is 100 points in BBVA and only 1 loss good for Real madrid?

Testing a tactic and wanting to know how effective it is.

is 100 points in BBVA and only 1 loss good for Real madrid?

Testing a tactic and wanting to know how effective it is.
Good yes, but you'll never now how good your tactic is when testing with Madrid.

Not too much of a 'trophy/cup/points' etc success, but I am proud.

Took a weak Sporting CP side, having sold a few key players. Second round of the Champions League (which was another success story just to get to this point), lost 1-0 to Barcelona at the Camp Nou, second leg, and a 3-1 victory for us, where we controlled 64% of possession, completed 81% of our passes to their 73%, and 3 shots on target. I use a self-made 4-1-2-3.

In 18 games, I managed to get from 7th to 1st place on Serie A with AC Milan. I also won the Champions League that year and now I can buy lots of good players since my budget is 60 Million or so. :)

My striker Anderson lead the league in Goals and assists (H)

wait wait wait a second, my striker won top scorer and assists, played in all of the games, but doesn't win the best player award........His avg rating, assists, goals, passing% are all higher.........:S

Last edited:
FC Kobenhavn 1st season.

I progressed to the Group Stages of the Champions League.

And....I defeated AC Milan 2-1 at home.

got promoted with scunthorpe 1st season
and everton currently 2 points ahead at the top 26 games in

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

media prediction for scunthorpe was last but won playoffs

and scunthorpe best signing was pedro (fast striker) bought for 40k scored 26 goals for me hes not the famous one

Had my first taste of Cup winning action, 2018/2019 season got Barnsley the League Cup (beating Liverpool 3-2) and Euro Cup (Beating Aston Villa in the final 4-2, manged to get past Juventes in the semi's 3-2 on ag), feels good, Know league cup isn't the best but i'm proud either way. I do kinda suck at this game though, hence why i'm only getting trophies at this point =(

Last edited:
On the 95/96 season database I went the manager of Scotland and had beat Norway 2-1 after being 1-0 down for most of the match and beat Macedonia 1-0 after scoring in the 81st minute. In the last game against Holland we played superb and did everything but score after going 1-0 down. Then this happend-

View attachment 109772

Well my Champions League adventure with FC Kobenhavn in the season of 2010-11 has continued.

Defeated Premier League Champions and CL finalists from the previous year Chelsea on away goals.
Then I defeated Liverpool on away goals after Dame N'Doye scored 3 minutes from time at Parken.
Next, Manchester United.

Currently sick of travelling to England.

Spezia

- European Super Cup winners
- Italian Super Cup winners
- European Champions Cup winners
- Serie A champions
- Italian Cup winners

Here's my 69 season's career at spurs , started as 31 year old manager i'm now 100

Can you show us a screeny of the game details to see how long in real time you've played?