Post Your Successes

got a quadralupe in my 1st season of arsenal

http://img691.imageshack.us/g/picture67.png/

RVP just awesome!!!

currently i am running unbeatable record, 54 matches, hope this record can last longer :D
picture67.png

Won the Leage with Wigan Robin Park FC comfortably, although we were predicted to finish bottom! also won the cup that accompanys this league! oh well only another 9 promotions before can start challenging Wigan Ath :D

doubt anyone cares, but after winning virtually everything for the past 8 years (last season was sick with barca though i crashed with spain out of euro group stage -.-) i think david villa's achievement on the second season was ridiculous, since he bagged 74 goals in like 60 games in all competitions, if i m bothered ill post a pic. I also managed to keep quite a few clean sheets in a raw (8 or 9) and around 30-40 overall, gotta check. The last season was the only one i really enjoyed and didnt wanna break my keyboard from frustration, thank god.

Just got Sangiovannese promoted from Serie C2/B via playoffs after finishing 2nd on goal difference)2 goals behind).

I signed Tomas Pekhart from the Spurs reserves on a free and he was fantastic, 22 goals and 13 assists in 30 games. John Rooney on a free from Macclesfield, Daniele Degano and Mauro Almeida were also a big part of my promotion.

Made some big signings and spent 225k on transfers, 9 games into the 2011/2012 season in C1/B and I am sitting 8th :).

Started a unemployed game and got two offers at the end of june: S. St. Wola, a polish second division and Rosengard, swedish Division 1 Sodraetan (third level) which was last of the league in 14th with a record of 2-1-8.

Due to the bigger transfer budget that allowed me to work more with the squad I took Rosengard offer. And I saved the team from relegation giving them a 7-3-5 record. A bit of a pity two or three matches: the second, against Oddevold, that I scored three goals but still lost, and in the second leg there's two draws 1-1 that could have easily been victories weren't it be for having conceded a lucky goal or missed some very clear chance.

However it's a bit annoying at the end of the season they pop the comment that I could have done better and press not being too happy with me. With what I had!. the crappiest defensive line I've ever seen!. No tackling, no speed, no jumping, no positioning, no anticipation, no marking, no thinking. english Blue Square regions has better defenses. I think they should be making a statue of me. :S

managed to get Huddersfield promoted in the first season, was top for nearly all the season but at the end leeds managed to finish champions but i finished second. good goal difference. got screenshots of league table and transfers.

Won the Serie C1/B in my second season there. Was projected 11th but I took it with 9 points to spare. As you will see from the screenshots, my strikers and AM were terrific.

Serie 'B' here I come!!

My successes have virtually all been on my newest save, (though I did win the Premiership with Liverpool at first attempt, signing no one).

In my new save - I started unemployed... Got offered the Chester job in BSP, was sitting mid table for half of the season, then I was offered the Hereford job. Bottom of L2.

Managed to save Hereford that season, and in the following season, managed to nick a playoff spot, and win promotion.

Struggled with the first half of the season in L1, sitting precariously above the drop zone.. But then turned things around with a few free signings, and with 6 games left, I was sitting in 9th.

Q.P.R. offered me the manager job then, 5 games left, 2 points from safety. Managed to save them, and then for the next season, my first full season in the Championship. I had a shedload of money for wages and transfers.

Tried a new tactic, and it's the 'Silly Sort Of 3-2-2-2-1' that I uploaded.
Managed to get 113 points that campaign and easily win promotion.

First season in the Premiership, I am only 17 games in. But 4 points clear.

Now I would love to think that I could keep this up.. But I can't see it happening. My striker just isn't performing, and my AM is bagging nearly all of the team goals.

But it feels like a massive success to me, and it has got me re-hooked to FM!

Beating United with Tottenham 3-2, because Beckham scored the winner

Bristol City and in Jan 2010 I will have Freeddie Ljungberg & Andy Van Der Meyde down my flanks,

Sitting in 8th the only way is up

Currently on a 5-league titles in a row sequence with Man U including one season finishing 22 points clear!

Winning the premier league with spurs after five seasons
1st season 4
2nd season 2
3rd season 5
4th season 4
5th season 1

Mine..

Champions League semifinal Leg 1: Man Utd 1-2 Real Madrid
Champions League semifinal Leg 2: Real Madrid 6-7 Man Utd

Won by away goals..This is my best ever match since I have played Football Manager..(H)

Remember when Barca humiliated Madrid last season by beating them 6-2 at the Bernabeu. Well...

View attachment 21961

I'm Madrid by the way and at the Camp Nou, nothing like payback eh

Got my San Marino club team to 47th best team in Europe ahead of teams such as Celtic and Lazio

Finishing 4th in my first season with Man City and Signing David Silva, Chiellini & Mexes

Finishing 4th in my first season with Man City and Signing David Silva, Chiellini & Mexes

i bought chiellini and criscito and finished 2nd mate lol in my 1st season. won most my games 1-0 or 2-1 though.

Was doing well with Forest in the championship, hadn't even lost a game yet.. then the chairman intervened and decided to accept a bid for my best player. So i resigned! And now im manager of Liverpool, who were 11th in january but we're on a 5 match unbeaten run now, aiming for top 4 finish ;)

I signed Chiellini & David Silva second season though.. in my first season i only signed Dzeko & Mexes plus i played some fine football winning my matches as beautiful as 3-0s are...