Post Your Successes

Well i just got this game ive almost won the league im to games away frm end of my 1st season wth celtici won the scottish league cup and in semi for scottish cup check out my thread at bottom of sig you shouldsee how close the table is lol im on hopes to winitin 1st Season :)

2 possibilities:

1. lucky board takeover and gave him lots of cash
2. cheated

though option 1 is more likely

Sorry just now i saw this. I got Vela from selling Kevin Nolan and other players. Got me 26 M euro and i started to buy players. And yes a board takeover took place and grated me another 16M Euro transfer. And i didn't had any trouble signing him... Maybe strange but try it and you will see :)

And Diaby i think i got him aether for free or for 2 or max 3 M euro.
I didn't like to play him... Eventually i sold him for 7 M i think.

i scored my first ever goal direct from a long throw in

quite possible the most dramatic game i have ever played in, check out the times i scored in, and i had just signed Nilmar from Villareal so it made it even more dramatic.

Second season in charge of Barcelona.

Won the league with 100 points, undefeated with 31 wins and 7 draws.

Unfortunately my season was tarnished by only making the first knock out of champions league and quarters on spanish cup. Aim now is to complete the treble.

Now in my third season my unbeaten league run is up to 59 games. The league target is at least 100 points again, conceeding 10 or less goals (conceeded 4 in 20 games) and scoring 100 (going to be a push as only on 45 form 20).

I've reached the final of CL with cfr cluj in my 5th season and lost it with Man Utd.And this croatian player Kramaric wast Top Scorer.He is ******* amazing.
And i have to mention that i did not CHEAT at all.

very nice ;) I've also spotted Kramaric, but I just can't sign him to Debrecen :(

with tottenham,1st season bought nistlerooy for 2mil ended up best striker in europe n epl with 33 goals,sold some players in d accademy n bought saivet,christaldo and addison..ended up 2nd.usually play 4-4-2 but when playing against a big club play 3-2-3-2...lennnon ended up up as epl player of the season..oh n i got beckham on a free but he has bn a dissapointment avg 6.4 a game...in my 2nd season now gettn milevskyi on a free and spendn most of ma money on youngsters....

1)Make man utd sack ferguson
2)Make Rafa Benitez manage England

i not sure is that my sucees

Coming 9th in my first season with Birmingham is as huge success for me because I was using my own tactics:

Leeds, first season:

Beckford, off the bench scores from a lay-off free-kick over 40 yards out, game winner, clinched the title.

I started the Chester challenge to save the blues from almost certain relegation, to overturn the -25 point deficit. This started really hard as me and my mate set off on the same challenge, after 16 games i'd won 2 drawn 6 and lost 8 scoring just 11 goals with a 4-4-2 counter attack formation, my mate give up after 10 games, and i thought about doing the same, no money for transfers, just £10,000 a week for wages and an inexperienced demoralised squad with fans expecting wins i was getting nowhere!, when i got battered by Hayes & Yeading i decided enough was enough and that it was all or nothing gung ho style!, i brought in 2 other long term signings from Prem clubs and constantly brought in short term signings, by the start of December i was at the start of 16 match unbeaten run but still couldnt see how i could grab the points back, but in the january window i signed 4 players from Prem/Championship reserve teams and a player from the MLS all on free transfers, with more short term loan signings and with an instant successfull 4-1-2-3 attack formation i crept up from the bottom to finish 19th with 49 points, with the -25 points added on i would have finished a respectful 7th(NO constant load/save!)

heres the players i brought in if anyone needs a hint on who they can sign if they start this challenge! (values are what i signed them for)

Darren Randolph gk Charlton free
Henrik Ojamaa st Derby free
George Junior Weah st free
Callum Angus def Willmington (mls) free
Ollie Hotchkiss mid Leeds 2k after 40 appearances
Milan Grujic mid free

George Friend def Wolves season loan
Victor Palsson mid Liverpool season loan
Michael Coulson st Barnsley short loan
Alexander Prijovic st Derby short loan
Mitchell Hanson def/mid Derby short loan
Danny Hoesen st Fulham short loan
Robbie Threlfall def Liverpool short loan
Tom Cairney mid Hull short loan

Campeons at last

My personal triumph.
Last game of the season, i am 1 point ahead of Barcelona having just lost our Nou Camp battle 2-1 on the 37th fixture. Going for the last home fixture against Getafe really nervous. Luckily a 3-0 lead by the 7th minute was relaxing. Even though Barcelona lost their last game to At Madrid thus giving me a 4 point final lead it was an exciting season and my first major title after 5 years. Later on i lost the Spanish cup to At Madrid so i'm aiming for a treble next year. (6)
P.S. dont mind the failed paste. I was too excited to notice at that time :p
View attachment 28045
View attachment 28046
View attachment 28047
Last pic is from the Champions' League Final a few days later. Amazing game with constant change of the lead ending on a staggering 6-3 extra time. I think my heart is still racing.. :D
View attachment 28048

Last edited:
Just finished my 1st season with Liverpool, amazingly came 6th in the league :S BUT!!! Done a pretty awesome double winning FA CUP (vs.everton) and Champions Cup vs. juve 4-1!!, signed huddlestone and van nistlerooy, no major transfers out, only lucas and dossena etc..
screenie to follow..laughable that i qualified for champs league instead of city eventhough they snatched 4th :D :D

14wr98m.png

Yeah. Scotland qualifying TOP of the group and unbeaten :cool: I challenge you to beat that XD

Currently played 2 seasons with Charlton. In my 1st season I came 1st in League 1 by the skin of my teeth thanks to loans. In my 2nd season I came 3rd in the championship winning the playoff final 2-1 against Preston in extra time. Woo!!! Premiership now :D Double Promotion for my first time ever!

in the champions league semi-final with steaua bucharest, take a look at my story link below! but to answer the question, beating chelsea at the bridge with my steaua time!

Getting East Stirlingshire from the Scottish 3rd Division to the Premier League. Now at Aberdeen hoping to eventually get the Man Utd job just like Fergie (see link below)

My Regen played 1 match in the Champions League Final as a sub, and scored, we won 2-1!!!

Yayyy Regens!!!

Well my success is for sure the ribery transfer and suarez, they both wanted to leave and on the two occasions i was their to buy, ribery did stay about a season and a half to settle but it is all good now

And the game against arsenal was the last of the season they where leading with a one point gap, so you may imagine how happy i was when i got that penalty

My Bilbao save so far - Playing well in the league and playing above expectations which was a mid table finish, and I also qualified from my Europa League group in 1st place, I had Lyon, Partizan and Goteburg in my group so quite proud :) Llorente is a tank & Javi Martinez completely dominates the midfield as a ball winning midfielder set to 'support' :D