Post Your Successes

I signed Chiellini & David Silva second season though.. in my first season i only signed Dzeko & Mexes plus i played some fine football winning my matches as beautiful as 3-0s are...

lol i signed david silva and dzeko on my 3rd season. i won the champions league in my 2nd season. i cud never get mexes tho.

This is my second game in, my first game i drew 2-2 with liverool and second game i beat man utd 3-1 both games at home.

I won Champions League with Hull! 2014 though... Beat Leverkusen 4 - 1 in the final, and Barca 0 - 0, 1 - 0 in the semi final! :D

hmm

won two consecutive away games in europa league with steaua scoring 5 goals in each game. not so big...i just wanted to see my sig around

I think he got 107 but scored more. ^^)

tho it isnt much of an achievement, i m playing real madrid and i havent lost a game yet for the league but lost a CL game vs Chelsea (grrrrrr) 2-3 :( away match! gonna get my revenge on home game hopefully (they have a brilliant team).
Bought Di maria and both Veloso and moutinho for next season cuz Real is broke (9k :( ).
Btw jorge andrade is pretty awesome for a free player tbh, also dont get van der meyde and denilson, they both sux :(
i ll give u guys an update till the end of the season, have fun <3

Only 9k?
I play with Real Madrid and I managed to buy 6 players in first season Clichy cause RM left backs sucks, Thomas Thimotee (18 year old left back) Nesta, Areola (back up for cassilas) and gourcuff (Kaka, Alonso and Higuain backup) and Mata (RM has only one true winger in Ronaldo) spending 111M in the proccess. xD

Though I did have to sell some players (Momo, VDV, Arbeloa and Van Goal).

And still got around 170 Millions for my next season as a trasfer budget, and upgraded my youth facelties and expended the standium. xD

Ive just started the game and bought only 1 player, Aron Gunnersson, Who has been outstanding in my first league game and Pre-season :D i also loand in various players such as rhys murphy but he suffered serious injury and i couldn't afford to keep him on the wage bill, i am unbeatin in pre-season and won my first league game 4-1 against bristol city!

Last edited:
Im currently doing my Arsenal save and im pretty **** proud of my tactic. Its my best so far, it scores and doesnt concede many either. Its not complete yet though there are still a few flaws that im working on but its doing the biz right now. Once ive perfected it I might think of uploading it.

Heres a screenie:

View attachment 23923

Im currently doing my Arsenal save and im pretty **** proud of my tactic. Its my best so far, it scores and doesnt concede many either. Its not complete yet though there are still a few flaws that im working on but its doing the biz right now. Once ive perfected it I might think of uploading it.

Heres a screenie:

View attachment 23923

Good going so far. Looking forward to seeing the tactic

Thanks mate. It should be up in a couple of weeks

won the premiership with everton in 3rd season. 1st season finished 3rd in league, 2nd season 6th but got to semi final of champions league. then 3rd season won the league by 2 points. playing a 4-1-2-2-1 formation. just starting 4th season now so hopefully continue to progress. my team now is howard, douglas, sakho, hettinga, baines, miguel veloso, ozil, fellani, bilyaletdinov, blanco, cardozo

Just finished my first season with Sunderland and finished 8th, 3pts outside the Europa League places, just started my second season and have won the first 3 games :)

Just finished my first ever season with Bolton in 8th, some way behind Everton. Seems to have boosted Bolton alot as i've been offered a new £20,000 a week contract for two years (my old one was £3,000 a week) and the board are adding 7,000 new seats to the stadium over the next 5 months. Started the game with a transfer budget of £0, this season £8 million! Plus i have signed 4 new free transfers.

Ok its only against Clyde but my most shots on target so far..

I am just starting my 6th season with Bristol City having just won the premiership for the 2nd time, I have been a runner up too. I have won the FA cup and got to the final of the league cup with them but lost 2-1 to Liverpool. I have reached the quarter finals of the champions league in the last two seasons I am aiming to get at least to the semi's this year.

I get given around 50-60 mil to spend every year!!!! And moving to a brand new 35000 capacity stadium (I wish it was more) at the end of next season (2016).