Post Your Successes

Mate its not hard to get Vela with Newcastle, by the time you finish your first prem season hes available on bosman ruling although i forgot to offer him a contract then realised when i got the news he'd signed for someone else lol.

We had just gone on an 8 match streak without a win, played bad and were very unlucky at times, but we've managed to pick up to great wins being 1-0 down at half time in each game and coming back to win it 4-1 both times.

View attachment 16356

View attachment 16357

Having 8 games to go in league 1 with Leeds, huddersfield 5 point ahead, i know i sound **** but wait for it. Drawing the first two games thinking i've lost the championship. Then winning all the others and realising huddersfield had lost 5 of there games therefore i ended up winning 3-7 points clear can't remember exact amount.

first season in the premier league with leeds, weve managed to finish 9th which isnt bad, but my real joy is at the carling cup which we won knocking out chelsea and liverpool on the way and beating man city on penalties

joining sheffield united as manager, and fitting all the reserve players into my first team, shows i have a good tactic

I think given what i have read i feel the buying of Miguel Veloso in my Arsenal save for 10mil is a success. Currently sitting 3rd in the Championship with West Brom, man this division is tough still like 4pts from top to 13th

Last edited:
Just destroyed the championship with Boro,my only signing was Gary O'Connor from Birmingham for 1.8m and he was immense. All in all a brilliant season. Bring on the Premiership.

Adebayor has a blinding start to the season.

I have never in my many years of manager games had a striker go off like this. Let me know if anybody else has had this kind of goal scoring.
Emmanuel Adebayor 18 Apps 28 gls all in the league.

View image in ga
picture.php

View image in gallery

llery

View image in gallery

View image in gallery

If i'm not lucky then i have no idea who else is :)

It's just unbelievable :)

Won League 1 with Huddersfield (Season 1)

Bet in Playoff Semi Final in Championship (Season 2)

Better performers have been:
Mellor, Misfud, Rhodes, Robinson as strike force mostly.
Drinkwater on loan from Man Utd
Pernia signed from Atletico at left-back
Cathart signed from Man Utd
Smithies (GK) is great.
Not much money to spend, score freely but concede a few too many also. Hard to get a decent DM to protect back four!!!

Managing Notts County and now they are at League 1.

Biggest success was getting Kryvtsov to join Notts Co :p Was hard as he wasn't interested but offered him big money for his wage. He joined! Success! He was a integral part for the Magpies finishing first in the league with 10 more games to go xD Great leadership, Great Aerial Ability, Great Defensive stats. Everything good for a strong centre halve.

I have him for my QPR team and he's doing brilliant so he must be destroying the league 1 strikers mate.

Haha, yea. He's kinda destroying all the weaklings in L1. Anxious to see how he'll do in the Championship. xD

My first season went pretty good as I led Liverpool to a Semi-Final in the ECC, as well as 3rd in the league. I used the 4-3-2-1 tactic as i love the diamond formation, but still struggle with trying to perfect it. During the first season I bought Angel Di Maria, for £7.5 million (I obtained the money by selling babel) and Simeon Jackson for £1 million. Yes i know, I didn't do much for a squad which suffers with depth problems, but in defense Di Maria created some fine goals. Simeon Jackson did not get to play much, but during his run outs which were about 5-6 games, he produced 4 goals, which is decent for an unknown. Any how, during the off season i decided to buy a CB, as both my starting CB's lacked pace (Agger, Skrtel, Kyriagios). Juan Forlin, an unknown player which I scouted offered me the pace I needed with the budget i was provided. Originally I was to go for Micah Richards because of the all-roundness he had, and the strength he'd bring to the squad, but was rejected as the board would not allow further funds (wtf?). So now second season has started, i find myself in 6th place with a record of 2-3..thankfully my team is now on a three game winning streak (1 champions league win), and hope to improve! (its like the ****** real Liverpool atm!)
Will update!

im man city came 3rd in first season and in second won every cup and now im 3 quaters thru 66 games unbeaten :)

Haha, yea. He's kinda destroying all the weaklings in L1. Anxious to see how he'll do in the Championship. xD

He'll do the same believe me. He's averaged 7.7 for me so far and hes played over 30 games

World cup final in 2010 with Ivory coast, to be honest i got easy draws right until i got Brazil in the final, got beat on penalties :(

One of my players just got a rating of 10.0, the first time ive got this :D.
Im with Valencia and Manu del Moral scored 5 goals in a 7-1 victory over Malaga, he was playing up front with Mata, because Villa was out. So YAY!!! im happy