Post Your Successes

Won it 3 years in a row now and also Welliton's 4 goals are the cup record for goals scored in a match. Also done the double and have the chance of a treble when I play Real in CL final.

Great Result mate.

In My Bulgarian Journeyman story I have just won the Western "B" Division in Bulgaria, and earned promotion to "A" League, to play amongst the likes of Levski and CSKA (Sofia)!

Woop!

Had a couple decent things so far this season, Barnsley in the champions league

2nd Champ league match -I get this:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=111343&stc=1&d=1288067812

Then I get Offered the Brazil Manager Job, which I of course accept, my first Brazil Match I win 6-0

One thing though which I may be posting in the frustration thread if it all goes through. Chairman is in talks of a takeover and the tossers have said they're going to appoint a new manager if the talks go well. I think I'll be done if they do that >>

Get the **** in! First time I've ever won the CL on FM and I did the treble too.

picture.php

Pato joins City in record-breaking Premier League signing

It has been completed. Alexandre Pato, the world-renowned striker now now-formerly played for Italian Serie A outfit A.C. Milan, has made his sensational move to the City of Manchester Stadium for a record-breaking sum of £52million. The news, in which has excited Man City fans globally, has now seen a huge windfall in shirt sales and merchandise, not only in the club's official megastore, but also online on it's website and on other sports retailer sites.

The 29-year-old who now joins fellow South Americans in Gonzalo Higuain, who joined the club last year from Real Madrid in a £15million transfer away from the Bernabeu and Abel Hernandez, the Uruguayan forward who signed from Italian side Inter Milan for £34million, in it's ranks ahead of the race against Manchester United for the Premier League title.

Pato signed on the dotted line for the Premier League runner-ups a few days ago for a deal that sees the Brazilian now earn a huge £165,000 wage, including two £16.5k bonuses in appearances and goals, a 25% yearly wage rise and a £100million fee release clause, all running for the next four years until the end of the 2021-22 season.

This deal now puts Pato 5th in ranking order of the most highly-paid players in the squad. Ahead of him are Manchester City captain Luka Modric, former Inter Milan and Real Madrid stars Gonzalo Higuain and Abel Hernandez and 30-year-old German winger, Mesut Ozil. Ozil, who formerly played for Bundesliga outfit Werder Bremen, trumps his predecessor, Gonzalo Higuain, with a huge £235,000 weekly wage, but a £60million lesser miminum fee release clause than Pato.

Pato, who made his debut against 6th-placed Liverpool at Liverpool Stadium, was amongst the scorers in a 4-3 thriller that enthrauled many who watched. Two goals from Micah Richards in the last ten minutes to cancel out goals from experienced striker Fernando Torres and young forward Darren McMahon and seal the three points, putting them three points clear of Southampton and ten behind Carlo Ancelotti's Man United, leading the table with 65 points running into the end of the month of January, following their 5-2 triumph over Sunderland at Old Trafford.

winning the euro champ with england in 2016, lost to spain in round 1 group stages but got to round 2 from 2nd place group standing, then beat them 2-1 in the final with nathan delfuenso scoring on 85minutes :) first major cup with england

Just lost in FA Cup final in 1st season with Leicester qualifying for EURO Cup, I also lost in the Playoff final so I will be playing EURO Cup football with a championship team next season which should be fun.

I started with Colchester United 4 1/2 seasons ago and won the league 1 playoffs, won Coca cola championship and in my first premier league season came a very respectable 15th. Midway through my current season I am 5th in the premier league. Along the way I have signed some quality players such as Denilson,Nacer Barazite,David Ngog,Ezequiel Lavezzi,Victor Moses,Claudio Bravo,Jack Collison,Fabio,John Pantsil. Also I have beaten Arsenal,Man United,Liverpool and this year I beat Chelsea away from home

As this is my last fm10 save i am trying to manage loads of teams before fm11 is out so far i have done ajax 1st season only won the league and got offered the juventus job so i hope to win some think with juventus .

And then move on to a new club i want to clock up about 5 clubs before fm11.

View attachment 111650

My juventus team should win the league what you all think.

View attachment 111651

First season, highest transfer fee paid: Yakubu - $27 million
Second season: Sebastian Bassong - $37 million
Third season: broke all records for transfer fees for Premier League, and it's the highest fee paid for anyone in the last two years, Edinson Cavani - $67 million

Finished playing FM10 on a high the over day.

Beat Man UTD in the last game of the season with Barnsley to Win the Prem, then defeated them in the FA cup final to win the FA Cup, was an amazing season.

Beating Chelsea 5-2 with Tottenham in the English League Cup Semi-Finals. the thing that made it most impressive or was was that 19-yo Neymar scored all 5 goals on his debut for me. This second was the best though, he dribbling it from mid-field jinxing past Alex bringing it into the box & scores. Beautiful counter attack.

I am currently Middlesbrough, been there since game started, gained promotion at the first time of asking, had shakey start to life in the premier league, but with a gradual climb each season, won the league cup 2013/2014 and thats where you join me, 2014/2015, season going well so far 4th in the league and handling european football well. 3 games into group stage - 3rd with 4 points, rest of group Valencia, anderlecht, metalurg, two pretty tough teams, will write up full summary of each season

This is my game I've been playing for a while now, I'm managing Central Coast Mariners which is an Australian A-League team.

Highlight of my game was coming runner up in Club World Championships vs Sao Paulo.

What do you guys reckon? Good team or what :D