5-0 win over barcelona with manchester united in the champions league quater final first leg. I'm trying to print screen it but it's not working :(

My game with Feyenoord is in 2027 now, i finaly got the board to build a new stadion it was completed in 2027 and they named it after me! A small favor in return for the trophies i brought to the club I grabbed the Champions League 6x , The Club WC 5x , Super Cup 5x , The Dutch League 15x , The Dutch Cup 16x
Feyenoord Now tops the world richest clubs list with a value around 850m,
The most unbelievable moment was when the dutch cup final ended up to be Feyenoord - Feyenoord Reserves, and the Reserve team won, Which should qualify my Reserve team for the Euro League, sadly that didnt happen

Won the prem with everton the past four seasons, just done the treble (FA,CL,League) with Alberto Paloschi scoring 49 goals in the league. Then beating madrid in the super cup 3-0!

My game with Feyenoord is in 2027 now, i finaly got the board to build a new stadion it was completed in 2027 and they named it after me! A small favor in return for the trophies i brought to the club I grabbed the Champions League 6x , The Club WC 5x , Super Cup 5x , The Dutch League 15x , The Dutch Cup 16x
Feyenoord Now tops the world richest clubs list with a value around 850m,
The most unbelievable moment was when the dutch cup final ended up to be Feyenoord - Feyenoord Reserves, and the Reserve team won, Which should qualify my Reserve team for the Euro League, sadly that didnt happen

Not very realistic, feynoord richest club but still nice job :p

After years of constantly looking for great youth prospects, both from our own youth academy and others, I've finally formed a very formidable, not to say promising, youth squad where I could build my future.

Season 2015-2016 Fixtures
View attachment 196226
View attachment 196227

Spain U-19s Group 2 Season 2015-2016
View attachment 196228

U-19 Stats
Goals
View attachment 196229
Assists
View attachment 196230

The future is bright for my Barcelona squad.

Can you upload screenshots of some of the players?

Got Arsenal in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup, saw the team they put out and almost accepted defeat..

View attachment 196363
I take the lead early on, then get a second soon after. Of course I'm delighted, until Nicklas Bendtner scores for them. After throwing away 2 goal leads 5 times already in the season, I could pretty much predict what was going to happen.

I was proved wrong though, and Jon Stead bagged a hat-trick for me and gave me probably my best ever FM upset.

I know I don't sound so enthusiastic now, but believe me, when Jon Stead scored his 3rd, I went ******* ballistic!
View attachment 196364
Got Man U in the next round :mad:
Hopefully I can cause another upset! Wish me luck!

Well.. This came as quite a suprise to me.
This is Southamptons 11.3 Squad. I only promoted Chamberlain from U18's, and got this result from a pre-season friendly.
-Keep in mind, I have not bought any players. The only change I did was promote Chamberlain.

View attachment 196626

-----
Another friendly.
Aston Villa 0-3 Southampton
View attachment 196633

Last edited:
View attachment 196769Ecstatic about that win and also wins to start the season against Man U (2-0) in the Community Shield, Tottenham (1-0) 1st game of BPL season and Liverpool (4-1) in the European Super Cup. I've won the BPL every year but have never started off the season this well.

Can you upload screenshots of some of the players?

Of the players that I've got there,
1 has PA of 190+
5 has Pa's of 180 - 189
3 has PA's of 170-179
(I just got Genie scout so I was able to determine their PA's)

Here's the screenshot of the best two:
View attachment 196842

View attachment 196843
both has PA's of 180 and described as wonderkids...

Last edited: