put the game on holiday from 2010 to 2013, than took care of Wehen Wiesbaden, German Second Division, only 10 players on the roster and predicted 17th; i got them 10th and bought several young prospects. second season, predictions said 10th; with an average age of 19 years my team got third (one point below champions and tied with second best team) and won promotion against kaiserslautern in the playoffs. now it's bundesliga time, predictions obviously said 18th; after the first half of the campaign we sit on sixth place with 27 points (8W 3D 6L, 27GF 15GA) and we won against teams such as wolfsburg, werder bremen and borussia dortmund. and the kids are developing in an astonishing way. time to adjust my expectations (i said we would avoid relegation, but a mid-table finishing is possible now) and to buy some new youngsters!

I just had Pablo Counago score 9 goals in a pre-season Friendly against VCD Athletic. We one 11-0 and smashed it. Can someone tell me how to take a screenshot?

Hey guys, never done this before but as i have been so succesful in my first season with leicster i thought i best had! :)

firstly, I can honestly promise i havent cheated in any sense or form.. it takes away the fun and sense of achievment.. so, started with setting play offs as my target and signed a couple of players, frimpong on loan, rose on loan and signed darwin quintero (who has been absolutely ridiculous!) also signed bressan and matt phillips who have both been great for me..

I have won promotion 36 games and am in the 6th round of fa cup which is arsenal and defo expect to lose..

I play a 4-3-3 or a 4-5-1 which ever u prefer and my strongest team is as follows.

gk - schmeicel
dr - plantsil
cb's - mills + bamaba (bamba has an amzing 15 goals already, set him to attack near post and hes a beast)
dl - konchesky (been fantastic in terms of assists)
cdm - gelson fernandes
cms - andy king + brassen
aml - paul gallacgher (as a inside forward has been ridiculously good!)
amr - matt phillips
st - quintero (41 goals so far in 35 apps)

i have decent squad depth atm but alot of it is down to loan signings.. obviously with a fair amount of games left i have time to prepare for the new season in terms of scouting players and looking at staff which i havent changed at all!.. i dont know what my budget will be next season but feel as though i will need to improve in a few areas as these players are great in championship but maybe not prem!

Any advice would be great :)

Just won my 1st Champions League with Aberdeen - season 2020/21. Total wage bill for the team only £360k per week. Also won the league and both domestic cups and have done for past 5 seasons.

Qualified for Champions League with Cork City in my 5th season!Lost all my group games though.
Just signed Kieran Richardson and Andrew Keogh too things are looking good :D

I'd achieved two or three shutouts so far before this one on FM. By shutouts I mean my team retains opposition throughout and the opposition has 0 shots - not 0 shots on target, 0 shots.

But the previous ones were with Juventus and a Barca-esque squad that won two consecutive Champions Leagues and the quadruple. This was in the French second division. That made it feel a bit more special :)

View attachment 259374