Away to Barcelona I lost 1-0 but still went to next round.. and got elected against Real Madrid im so unlucky..
Got 3-0.. and geuss what AGAIN WITH PENALTY.... omg.. seriously this is utter bullshit.. every 2 matches I get penalty against.

1st season in charge with Leicester and I win the championship and league cup...Europe here I come :)

Have Ben Ajax for 2 seasons, reached the cl final in my first season and won the quadruple including the cl in my second. Beat Bayern 3 0 in the final!

Won the BSP with the best defense and currently sitting second in L2...again with the best defense. I need to get my strikers firing though, last 5 results are 0-0, 1-0, 0-0, 1-0, 0-0.

pics to follow

Won the treble with bayern ( cl, dfb and bundesliga) and in the next half season i won the germa, european andworld super cup. In this one and a half seasons i drew 4 and lost 3 . Went unbeeten through the first season.

Have taken Weston-super-Mare from BSS to Prem in 5 seasons, just about to start 6th season and managed to sign Stewart Downing, Mario Balotelli, Joey Barton and Josh McEachran on free transfers..... for WESTON-SUPER-MARE!!

This, in all my CM/FM'ing years is by far and away my favourite game i've played.

Have taken Weston-super-Mare from BSS to Prem in 5 seasons, just about to start 6th season and managed to sign Stewart Downing, Mario Balotelli, Joey Barton and Josh McEachran on free transfers..... for WESTON-SUPER-MARE!!

This, in all my CM/FM'ing years is by far and away my favourite game i've played.

Wage bill?

Last edited: