View attachment 206847

I didn't cheat to get him, I got taken over by a tycoon the end of the first season i joined them (I joined in 2013 after Arsene retired), Arsenal were rated the top club after takeover in Europe & 3rd richest, probably why he joined. :)

Just won my first Champions League Semi Final against Arsenal with an aggregate of 5-3. It was ******* amazing.

They knocked me out 2 years ago after an epic Quarter Final battle, which ended 5-5 with them progressing through away goals.

I was 3-1 down away from home, but came back with 4 goals at home to make it 5-4 after they scored 1 against me at home. At the final minute, they score off a set piece and I was GUTTED!

This year, I was up 2-1 after playing away against Arsenal. So I thought, '****, 2 away goals should be more than good enough to bring back home.'

But about an hour into the game, RvP scored 2 to make it 2-3, and my away goals just turned useless. And when I thought all hope was gone, Rooney scored for me a last minute equalizer to make it ******* 3-3 and sends the game to Extra Time. It was pretty much the first time I shouted YES!!!!

In extra time was where the drama unfolded. Ramos got a 2nd yellow card at the 102 minute and I was a man down, with a risk of conceding an away goal and go out of the tournament again against Arsenal.

But Ronaldo and Rooney each scored at 111 and 117 respectively and secured my Semi Final ******* win!!!!!!!

Just completed season number 7 , managing Tottenham and won 4 premier leagues 4 champions league 4 super cups 4 world club championship 2 fa cups and 2 league cups , star man edinson cavani and we have just moved in to a new stadium , Perryman park 55,391

Last edited:
Yes! Just my very first swap deal. I swapped Marek Hamsik for Abou Diaby + 10 million euros. Napoli is maaaad!

Not a massive success but into my 7th season with blues won the championship, 2 fa cups, 1 league cup, 1 europa league, 1 euro super cup and 2 community sheilds, highest finish in the premier league is 3rd the season after i finished 15th though!!! currently 2nd 8 points behind man utd who have won it every season!!

Took Darlington to League 1 in consecutive seasons. On route to championship.

Took paris FC from semi pro- to the champions league. Left to manage france, and Juventus.

In 2 seasons as CD Palestino in Chile (mid-table team) I won 3 League championships, finished top of the overall table both years, won the Copa Chile both times, won the Copa Sudamericana once (lost in the finals the other year), won the Copa Libertadores and won the Club World Championship.

The full story is slightly less impressive as the league playoff doesn't use away goals, a tie is broken by giving the win to whoever finished higher in the league table (I advanced in three playoff matches due to that rule) and I won on shootouts to win the Libertadores Quarterfinal. I also got a pretty easy Libertadores draw (Tachira, Olimpia and Once Caldes in Group Stage), Universidad Catholica in the QF, but I had to beat Cruz Azul in the Semis and Sao Paulo FC in the Finals. I also won the Club World Championship solely because Seongnam beat Inter Milan in the other Semi. Still, I consider it impressive enough.

this is my second game that I started. I began with Hamburg SV, in the first season I finished 3;in the second season I played UCL semi-finale and finished 2 in Bundesliga; third season won the championship and also the Champions League,after a 5-2 victory against Real Madrid. Now I left HSV and went to Tottenham, I'm second ,after M.City ,in November.
Word of advise,if your playing in Germany ,BUY Reus (from Gladbach) and use him as center forward,you won't regret it.

View attachment 208440My 2nd season at newcastle!
As you can see i finished 4th with 94 goals made :p !! Also Andriy Yarmolenko is footballer of the year in England<br>Cissé is topscorer, Obertan talent of the year, i am also manager of the year!

Last edited:
Playing as OM in season 3. Just beat Barcelona 5-1 at the Nou Camp to win the Champions League Semi-final 7-3 on aggregate. Hat trick from Loic Remy running in from the left behind Maxwell just tore them apart. I beat them 2-1 in the Champions League Final last year. Thrilling match for me, considering I was pretty nervous with them holding an aggregate lead going in.

Welcome to the portal of the world’s largest magical organization. If you are interested in magic, here is a source of information that opens up many possibilities.

Started first season with Pescara. 8 matches to go in the league and im currently first. 9 points clear of Empoli in second place. My star men of the season have been Materazzi, Nastasic, Locatelli, Sansovini & Daniel Conti. Promotion is so close that i can smell it. Will be a great personal achievement as i swore i would play european football within 7 seasons. Sanogo, Bartolacci, Toloi will all join my ranks from next season. My goal is to have the future italian national midfield in Verratti, Bartolacci, Crisitig & Giacomelli.

View attachment 209749View attachment 209748

Best result of my life! Only my first season into the champions league with a pretty minor team and I'm through to the Champions League Semi-Final against Man Utd!
They totally dominated as you can see by the stats. My team talk was "there's no pressure on you tonight", so god knows how they managed to turned it around and win on aggregate!

I never usually get this excited over a game but its too much for me to handle xD

Edit:

I also became the first team in history to defeat AC Milan on aggregate!

View attachment 209753

Last edited: