i have won the league in first season with spurs. my only signings were gareth barry, gary cahill and micheal owen.
in close season i have sold loads and got a transfer budget of 55 million. could not sign adebayour as wamted £230000 a week, but signed diamao 16m. affelay 5.5m. odewengi 3.5m samba 4m.

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

i have won the league in first season with spurs. my only signings were gareth barry, gary cahill and micheal owen.
in close season i have sold loads and got a transfer budget of 55 million. could not sign adebayour as wamted £230000 a week, but signed diamao 16m. affelay 5.5m. odewengi 3.5m samba 4m. photos to follow

---------- Post added at 11:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

in close season i have sold loads and got a transfer budget of 55 million. could not sign adebayour as wamted £230000 a week, but signed diamao 16m. affelay 5.5m. odewengi 3.5m samba 4m. photos to follow

Without doubt my best moment as a lower league manage : )
View attachment 201460

Last edited:
Have had a successful first year on FM2012 with my West Ham save.

I won the league first time round with 129 points and a goal difference of +60 which I was delighted about.

I then applied for the job of Great Britian U23's Olympic squad and I got it which I was delighted about, then I went on to win the tournamnet by beating Spain 2-0 in the final.

Currently, im 5 games into my premier league campaign with West Ham and im sitting 4th with 13 points.

Will update if I win anything else :)

After i joined the Tolka Rovers (Irish First Division) in January 2013n I finished the first season on 7th place with 17 points less than the team that won the league.

Next season with Rovers everything started well, and I was 1st in the league from the first round and all the way to the end of the season, so i got promoted to the Irish Premier Division.
View attachment 201810
I also won the Irish Senior Challenge Cup after I won 2:1 against Bohebians in the final, and that means that I qualifyed for the EURO Cup 2015.
View attachment 201808View attachment 201809

Then there was the Irish LeagueCup where I finished secound after a 4:1 defeat against Shamrock Rovers in the final.

View attachment 201807

Everything went better then expected...:D

Hi i have played three seasons with Newcastle finished first season 7th and won League cup, 2nd season finished 7th again and didn't even get through group stages of europe, third season finished 8th and got first knockout round where i lost to ac milan in europe. Also is it me or not but i start the season strong and go on a 10-12 game unbeaten run then struggle for 10-15 games consistently drawing or losing then finish strong but just cant sort that middle bit out. Overall though dont think i doing to bad signings were Tevez 10mill Adam Johnson 6Mill Raul Albiol 6Mill and the two best signings Axel Witsel 20Mill and Gaitan 7.5Mill. Also survived board takeover and got good backing from them.

View attachment 202115

Even though they didn't play their strongest 11 i still think it's a pretty good result :D Balotelli had a field day up against Abidal, scoring 2 goals, and forcing the two own goals by pressuring the defenders :)

First season as Gloucester City manager - Got them to the semi finals of the FA Trophy (Losing to Ebbsfleet 2-1 on AGG) and now just guided my beloved team to the Blue Square North Play-off Final against Hinckley (Came 2nd in the league and beat Droylsden in the Semis 2-1 on AGG after being 1-0 down in the first leg) gunna play the final tomorrow morning and will then post some Screenies if i can, Squeaky *** timee!

Won Premier League and FA Cup with Liverpool in first season, got destroyed by Chelsea Semi Final of Carling Cup 1st Leg 4-1 :(, Could only manage 2-0 in 2nd Leg at home.

Somehow won the premier league just beating Man U even though they went soemthing like 32 games unbeaten but our run was ridiculous too after losing to man u early in the season we went I think 29 unbeatean, all the thanks go to Suarez who scored 36 goals in the league with 12 assists, was a absolute ******* beast in the formation i played.

Bellamy is also ******* brilliant on this game and Maxi too atleast in my tactics/formation. Henderson was really good too getting 16 assists. I made 0 signings in my first year too but now that i got money I signed Tevez, Hulk and Tiote for backup to lucas, was gonna get sandro who ive heard is good in the game but for a backup was too expensive on the wages. Tevez, Hulk and Suarez front line is kinda beast but trying to figure out if I play suarez on the left or tevez dunno which is working better yet.

Kinda wanna leave suarez out front cause of him scoring like 45 goals in all comps last season but tevez is the better frontman stats wise.

Also Joe Cole and Alberto Aquilani just wont **** off, I have no room for them in my team and no one will take them cause of wages, so i have them rotting in the reserves to release them would cost me 8.5mill each, yea ******* right. Also 1 team did pay up 5 mill for auilani but he comes back with me paying him 40k a week to go, **** off u **** rot in the reserves douchebag.

Also jordan henderson might get alot of assists but my ******* god does he suck **** at finishing in this game, ******* missers absolute sitters all the time, annoying.

Who needs Torres and Drogba when you have Sturridge and Lukaku? Currently in my first season on my Chelsea save and Torres and Drogba have hardly featured due to both picking up quite a few injuries and not playing exactly great when they have played so Lukaku and Sturridge have been my main strikers this season. At first when i had to play the two due to Torres and Drogba's injuries I was quite worried but they have both been great. Sturridge is currently on 15 goals and Lukaku 13 with still just over half of the season left. I would not be suprised if both reach the 20 mark! If the two can play this well now I cant eait to see what they are like together a few seasons in when they are both older and better players :).

View attachment 202341

Just beat Bolton 4-2 in playoff final to get Torquay to the promised land that is the Prem. Thanks to a James Vaughan Hatrick :D

Would've preferred the title though.......

Forza Lazio!

Pretty unremarkable so far, with 2 major exceptions.

In my first season at Lazio, I made it all the way to UEFA Europa League Final, where I lost to Tottenham, final score 2-1. Next year, I made it to the final again, this time winning the competition in a final game agains Villareal.

I stripped Rocchi of his captaincy, and gave it to Djibril Cisse after the end of the first season. Ciss has been an absolute ******* beast for me thus far (last 3 seasons). He plays with Macheda, or Sanogo up front, Klose, while still useful, is being shopped around due to my staff's recommendations.

Cisse scored 37 goals in all competitions consecutively for 2 years...that's 37 goals each year. He is slumping right now, and can't seem to find the net, which is why I am playing Macheda (TM-A) - Sanogo (P) combo. Sanogo was tutored by Cisse, and Klose, and right now, he is learning from Zarate. He will become a beast VERY soon, seeing how his physical stats keep on growing on a consistent basis.

He is my highest rated young player, besides Macheda and Verratti, with a current rating at 2.5 and potential rating set at 4.5 stars.

Strong Attributes (15+): Finishing, Heading, Determination, Acceleration, Balance, Jumping, Pace, Stamina, Strength

How did you pull that one off W4NKER?

Highest I ever got was 55 with Edin Dzeko at Man City on FM11.

Anyways...made some significant changes to my team. Added Adem Ljajic from Fiorentina for $13.75mil, made Macheda's move to Lazio a permanent one, after 2 loan spells with the team, paid only $7mil for that deal, when they wanted $25mil originalls. He got resigned in 2013 for a 2 year deal, and was given a Backup to the First Team status, so I was able to sign him for face value.

Selling Senad Lulic to Leeds United, now in the EPL, for a fee of $4.4mil. Trying to sell off Klose (he's utterly useless now, and I've got Macheda working with Cisse up front, with Kozak and Sanogo available for sub-ins. Signed Brazilian goalkeeper Felipe from Santos for $2.5mil, and brought in a few high upside youngsters from Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Aresnal.

Currently in first place in Serie A, with a 11-7-0 record, 27 goals for and only 8 against thus far. My defense was outstanding in the first 10 games, conceding only a single goal in first 11 matches, including a shut out performance at San Siro against AC Milan. Struck out against inter (Macheda scored 2 goals in last 5 minutes to help us come back from a 1-0 scoreline), which is when I put in an official bid to secure services.

2013/2014 Season Standings (after 18 matches)
1. Lazio 11-7-0; 27GF 8GA; 40pts
2. A.C. Milan 12-3-3; 39GF 14GA; 39pts
3. Inter 11-5-2; 31GF 13GA; 38pts
4. Udinese 9-6-3; 27GF 16GA; 33pts
5. Fiorentina 9-5-4; 18GF 12GA; 32pts
6. Chievo 9-3-6; 24GF 15GA; 30pts