Postponed Fixtures this Weekend

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 4K
On official site, it says that only Wigan v Aston Villa and Liverpool v Fulham match were postponed.

BBC have been told they are off and confirmed them. It's not rumours.

if the Chelsea v Man Utd goes ahead I will be massively surprised considering the amount of snow coming down in London and the surrounding areas atm

Tbh it wouldn't surprise me. It is tomorrow so they have a lot of extra time to clear the area and pitch, but wouldn't surprise me if they called it off either tbh.

Urghh, hope the match is not off tomorrow. If it is please call it off early, don't want to waste my Sunday travelling for nothing.

TOP TIPS: Stoke fans, make the most of your "wasted" trip to London. Hit the west end and stock up on luxury items like shoes and rice.

LOL

From Gunners4Limpar on twitter...

Chelsea vs Manchester United has been postponed.

United chelseas gone Edit:Got beat to it in this case ;)

Last edited:
Just been confirmed on BBC Football Focus:

Chelsea vs. Manchester United postponed.

EDIT-

****** ****, got beaten to it. :P

not really much point in watching the football league show or match of the day tonight...

Come on, please call the Coventry game off, I really don't want to go in this weather. :'(

Weekends without football are just ****!

but tbf... its is ridiculously deep here in Brum so its understandable why they've called it of.

Hope all the traveling Geordies get back home alright, as they would have left before knowing it was called off.

Exeter city v sheffield wednesday still on and is the only game in leagues 1 and 2!!!
very suprised tbh as its been snowing quite alot here and think attendance will be down as people might not be able to get in.
on the plus side we may get more than 5 seconds on the football league show:P

This is the view from Jonas Gutierrez' hotel room.

kuno.jpg

What's bad enough about that to cancel a football match?

Last edited:
Gutted the game tomorrow is off. Only just got the tickets, but I am glad they have called it off this early instead of waiting to a couple of hours before kick off.

gutted that the game is off tomorrow, still, gives us a chance to resurrect our dire form :)

Back