Postponed Fixtures this Weekend

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 4K
Without doubt XD i may put some money on that...

Especially with all the new players Sven is supposedly signing in January. To be honest, it looks as though playing on snow is Ipswich forte. They will no doubt go back to being ****.

we play fast flowing passing football, you just cant play on that **** should never had started

that may be, but regardless of conditions you have to admit Ipswich more than deserve the result atm, they have dominated the game from front to back.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Especially with all the new players Sven is supposedly signing in January. To be honest, it looks as though playing on snow is Ipswich forte. They will no doubt go back to being ****.

Ye tbf that does come into it, Ipswich should opt out of english football and star their own version up in Antarctica

that may be, but regardless of conditions you have to admit Ipswich more than deserve the result atm, they have dominated the game from front to back.
without a doubt our players just dont want it, shocking performance

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

Ye tbf that does come into it, Ipswich should opt out of english football and star their own version up in Antarctica

Pretty sure Antarctica is down from Ipswich, being where the South Pole is ;)

I bet conditions in this game are much worse than most of the games that were postponed today

Pretty sure Antarctica is down from Ipswich, being where the South Pole is ;)

I say "up" wherever Im going :$

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

I bet conditions in this game are much worse than most of the games that were postponed today

I was about to say this too, i reckon conditions were much better elsewhere

what baffles me is stopping it for 10 minutes has just let more snow fall, the game could be 10 minutes closer to finishing by now

but fair play to Attwell, he is trying his best to keep it going after going on for so long and a result basically certain. I like the never say die attitude he has in all honesty XD

Last edited:
they should not have continued the Leicester game, IMO, it was quite dangerous for the fans outside the ground when it got heavier. Still, absolutely shambolically poor performance by Leicester

i dont know if anyone is listening but i have just heard that a Man Utd fan ring up 606 the BBC football phone in a few minutes ago and said that the Chelsea - Man Utd game got postponed because and i i quote 'Chelsea bottled it'??

Honestly are these people real???

i dont know if anyone is listening but i have just heard that a Man Utd fan ring up 606 the BBC football phone in a few minutes ago and said that the Chelsea - Man Utd game got postponed because and i i quote 'Chelsea bottled it'??

Honestly are these people real???

Lol. He's not a United fan. He's derranged. Apparently the pitch was perfectly playable, was the safety of the fans.

Lol. He's not a United fan. He's derranged. Apparently the pitch was perfectly playable, was the safety of the fans.

lol yer thats the point, the game got called off because of the safety of the supporters. It was the police that called the game off, im pretty sure Chelsea would have wanted to play this game.

Back