Postponed Fixtures this Weekend

• Thread starter Thread starter DMF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 4K
Exeter city v sheffield wednesday still on and is the only game in leagues 1 and 2!!!
very suprised tbh as its been snowing quite alot here and think attendance will be down as people might not be able to get in.
on the plus side we may get more than 5 seconds on the football league show:P

lol, for once, MoTD will be longer :P

at last a sensible thread! slightly betta than the wat have u eaten for dinner and the tottaly random s**t thread

swindon v wednesday was the only league 1 game on a couple wk ago when it snowed n seems were only league 1 game on again at exeter,prob was we got hammered by swindon just hope we dont get shown up at exeter today as they are *****

Last edited:
Thank god the Forest game isn't called off, get a fixture for once!

Hopefully we'll get to see Ramsey play.

Only two Premier League fixtures have survived. Gutted because it looked like a great weekend of football.

There's the same number of fixtures on in the SPL as the Premiership for once!

This is the view from Jonas Gutierrez' hotel room.

What's bad enough about that to cancel a football match?

Have you not watched SkySports News??

They have showed McLeish and Gardner struggling to even pull onto the car park, the attendance wasn't predicted to be too bad today and with thousands of people in just under 8 inches of snow chaos would be the only word to sum it up.

West Brom v Wolves has been called off for tomorrow.

woah. explains reason for Newcastle game cancellation. 20cms snow so far

absoultely ****** off the Chelsea game has been called off. My weekend is ruined and with so little games even on it dosen't even make up for the fact Chelsea arn't playing. I HATE THE SNOW!!!!

any one watching the snow football game on SS2 Ipswich vs Leicester city its 3-0 ipswich they will be raging if the match is abandoned XD

It will be very harsh on Ipswich to postpone now, besides forget the safety of the players

its brilliant to watch!!

its been a long time since i saw a game with an actual snow pitch :) fun stuff

games about to be called off i think for 10 minutes :'(

loved the snow game

Its basically getting called off... the ref has took the players off to allow clearance of snow from the pitch

bets are they wont be coming back on...

Leicester have got out of jail for sure after this shambolic performance

such a shame for Ipswich the replay should start at 3-0

we play fast flowing passing football, you just cant play on that **** should never had started

Back