Potential European Stars Shortlist

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have put together a quick shortlist of young European players on FM 10 that should have bright futures. There are about 500 players on it at the moment (depending on your database size etc...)

Obviously I will have missed out lots of players who deserve to be on it. So any major omissions please let me know and they will get added for the next version.

Installation Instructions

Last edited:
hopefully thimothée kolodzieczak is on it he has great potential. It says "he is a player of the highest caliber"

Thanks for this Sean, I'll have a butchers in a bit. :)

Yeah Early I know but it will come in handy to have something like this ready for release in just over a week.

downloading now, should be interesting seeing if it's anything like last years Potential Stars Shortlist :)

downloading now, should be interesting seeing if it's anything like last years Potential Stars Shortlist :)

They've downgraded a lot of players like Gaurdado etc. So hopefully there's a new lot of wonderkids :) I do hope they tweak player stats before it's released although the games probably been in post production for ages... :/

Thanks for this just downloaded fingers crossed there are a few bargains

any ideas where to save the file if using steam anyone? cant find 'shortlists' anywhere..

sounds like a really good tool though, thanks in advance sean.

You save it under My Documents, not the Steam folder.

Do I have to use Winrar and extract to the folder? I can't download it, because it says it's the wrong format for WinRar. What shall I do? :(

Do I have to use Winrar and extract to the folder? I can't download it, because it says it's the wrong format for WinRar. What shall I do? :(

Just save it directly to the shortlists folder.

I'm not sure where you save it to exactly. But if you look on the FM 2010 preferences it tells you where your user data is located.

There is a shortlist folder inside there. That is where it needs saving to.