craig9045

Reaction score
I know it might be too early but what the ****.

Are there any players that you feel were under rated on FM12? Or that have massivley upped their real life performance since fm12 and merit some stat boosting for FM13?

Adam Campbell will be another big wonderkid I think, Niang and Nangis will still be good as well but I doubt Fierro will be as good.

Fierro, Sanogo, Romario, Wallace, Ocampos will be the future stars in 2013

Raheem Sterling, Jack Robinson, Daniel Pacheco, John Guidetti.

the Ox, Serge Gnabry and Kris Olsson from Arsenal at least. Mattia De Sciglio and El Shaarawy from Milan.

Powell, Sterling, Kovacic, Fierro etc. Probably won't be many changes, but I expect a couple of current wonderkids to do what Babacar did from FM11 to FM12.

oxlade chamberlain, powell, player newcastle have just signed, murray from watford, rhodes, butland

Liverpool might get Jordan Ibe next year and hopefully Oluwaseyi Ojo.

Roma have a great youth system. AT MINIMUM I expect Nico Lopez, Piscitella, Tallo, Caprari and Federico Viviani to become stars. There are many great players from that team including Politano, Ciciretti, F Ricci, M Ricci etc. who I do not expect to become great players in the game (but yes in real life!!). From the first team, Borini has potential.

Longo from Inter should become a star.

a few from saints, most probably: james ward-prowse, callum chambers and luke shaw

A bit of bias, but Will Hughes from Derby will, in my opinion, be a big star in the future, and deserves a CA and a PA boost. Arguably England U17's best player in games I have watched, and is wanted by most of the top teams in the Prem.

Mason Bennett is another big one, wasn't in FM12 as he was 15, but Derby's youngest ever player at 15 years and 90 days or something, only just turned 16, and in the England U17's set up as well. He will play a big part for us this season, and is also wanted by the big teams