Christian Ribeiro (aged 22 plays for scunthorpe fc) seems to be playing well for my fm13 save so far

played 6 games and has a avg rating of 7. I know its still early into the season but i think he could be a good cheap buy
btw im liverpool atm :)

ill keep you updated through out the season

Danny Wellbeck seems to be a right player on the game!!! Got to the end of September and he already has 9 goals.

Also Lee Novak of Huddersfield Town has 10 in 7!

Umm guys, have you seen David Alaba? He's a god! And he's got 5* potential rating! Will be the best left back in the game in my opinion :) Bayern Munich sold him to be for £23 as well! Over-paid a little but it's definitely going to be worth it!

View attachment 279881

Ino his stats arnt great but give adam morgan a try for my liverpool game i started him and said hes your chance prove yourself and bagged a hat trick against levante! I then played him against arsenal the followig game and he got 2. What a boy watch this space!

Umm guys, have you seen David Alaba? He's a god! And he's got 5* potential rating! Will be the best left back in the game in my opinion :) Bayern Munich sold him to be for £23 as well! Over-paid a little but it's definitely going to be worth it!

View attachment 279881

Ya he is class, got him for my Utd team aswell and so far he has assisted 6 times in 10 games and always puts in a great performance, defo gonna be the best LB in the game