is already, is already, will be, will be, is already, if picked up and trained is already :)
i believe that the player should have better CA and PA especially
for example
k.papadopoulos 160 CA 175 PA
hazard 165 CA 187 PA
powel 140 CA 172 PA
A.Campel 132 CA 174 PA
eriksen 163 CA 184 PA
kishna 120 CA 175 PA
sth like that i think will be more fair for that players :)

I am still waiting for Charlton Athletic's Leon Clarke to be given the crazy stats that he deserves...

And for anyone who questions me, please check out his amazing goalsocring record: Leon Clarke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What? 9 in 14 in one loan spell? No.

i believe that the player should have better CA and PA especially
for example
k.papadopoulos 160 CA 175 PA
hazard 165 CA 187 PA
powel 140 CA 172 PA
A.Campel 132 CA 174 PA
eriksen 163 CA 184 PA
kishna 120 CA 175 PA
sth like that i think will be more fair for that players :)

I'm glad you don't work for SI. Powell with 140CA?? Hazard is only slightly over-rated there, Papadopoulos is 150CA tops imo.

Last edited:
kerim frei of fulham, kyle ebecilio of arsenal, emmanuel frimpong of arsenal and what about francis coquelin also of the gunners ?????

What? 9 in 14 in one loan spell? No.

I'm glad you don't work for SI. Powell with 140CA?? Hazard is only slightly over-rated there, Papadopoulos is 150CA tops imo.
i was giving an example maybe i overrated them xD sorry :p

kerim frei of fulham, kyle ebecilio of arsenal, emmanuel frimpong of arsenal and what about francis coquelin also of the gunners ?????

Haven't seen Ebecilio play but I agree with you on the other three, they all look like future stars.

Sergi Samper, Jean Marie Dongou, Digne, Miguel Banuz, Enzo Zidane, Grimaldo,

Jese Real Madrid.
Danny Welbeck Manchester United
Oriol Romeu Chelsea

and the last
Andy Carroll Liverpool (MAYBE)..
:D

Jordan Lukaku
Lucas Torro
Douglas Baggio
Jetro Willems
Nicolas Tagliafico
Gonzalo Bueno
Emre Colak
Andy Polo
Alejandro Grimaldo
Jeroen Lumu
Leandro Paredes
Samed Yesil ( being compared to Miroslav Klose, even Gerd Muller )
Moritz Leitner
Yassine Benzia
Stefanos Kapino
Manuel Lanzini
Sebastien Haller
EDIT : Cimo Rocker

Last edited:
Wow, you're special.

Perhaps next time I should hastag it with sarcasm... #sarcasm

My bad, it's so hard to convey tone over the internet. I remove my pity for you if it was genuinely sarcastic. I assumed it wasn't as I'd never heard of the guy

Haven't seen Ebecilio play but I agree with you on the other three, they all look like future stars.
Ebecilio's had an up down year, talented but they're still trying to find his best role. For Arsenal i'd say it terms of potential it'd be (*=wonderkid):
Oxlade Chamberlain *
Gnabry *
Olsson *
Ryo
Coquelin
Wellington
Frimpong
Ebecilio

Other possibly good players:
Aneke
Jack Jebb
Chuba Akpom
Josh Rees
Toral

There's a 15 year old keeper compared with Joe Hart that they rate supposedly, he's been fast tracked so becomes a scholar or something a year early.

I've not seen enough of Eisfeld, Afobe's highly rated so he should be decent as he bags alot of goals for England, Yennaris could be a decent squad player one day, Joel Campbell looks very talented but raw and of course there's Wilshere and Ramsey who'll probably be good.

Last edited:
Lucas Ocampos, Mateo Kovacic, Mitchell Weiser, John Guidetti, Mbaye Nyang, Lenny Nangis, Hervin Ongenda, Mike Maignan, Nampalys Mendy, Dylan Deligny, Lucas Digne, Mamaye Tounkara, Kylian Hazard and also Thorgan Hazard. Those are the best and the youngers "wonderkids" known and tested by me in FM12.

Lucas Ocampos, Mateo Kovacic, Mitchell Weiser, John Guidetti, Mbaye Nyang, Lenny Nangis, Hervin Ongenda, Mike Maignan, Nampalys Mendy, Dylan Deligny, Lucas Digne, Mamaye Tounkara, Kylian Hazard and also Thorgan Hazard. Those are the best and the youngers "wonderkids" known and tested by me in FM12.

Kylian and Thorgan HAZARD? Are they Eden's bros?

40 goals in 45 games, is AMAZING at any level.

But you can't make somebody who has only ever played in League 1 one of the best strikers in the game, Jamie Vardy won't be and he had a similar record at Fleetwood, so unless he will also become one of the best, your point contradicts itself.